Sofia Coppola movie

>Sofia Coppola movie
>it's about sexually frustrated white girls who are smarter than everyone around them and whose woes stem from some guy
What did she mean by this? Did she not get laid as a teenager?

>ywn fuck teen Sofia
why live

she PREYS on young, sexually frustrated white girls

>It took some time to convince Scarlett Johansson that a lingering shot of her bottom, encased in sheer, pink pants, was categorically the only way that director Sofia Coppola could open Lost in Translation, officially the hottest film of next year. Johansson had reservations. 'I really didn't want to do the sheer underwear,' she says. She's not being coy about it. Coy isn't in her repertoire. It doesn't go with her voice, which is low, sardonic, fag-filled. 'I told Sofia. I said, I'll wear underwear, if it isn't sheer. I had to wear underwear, like, the whole movie. It became very easy for me to trounce around in my underwear, in front of a large group of Japanese men. A skill I probably won't utilise again, admittedly. But sheer... sheer was... different.'

>Coppola talked Johansson round. She wanted sheer pink underwear. She'd written precisely those pants into the script. She knew which brand she wanted. Coppola's an aesthete. These kind of things aren't negotiable. And in the end, after Coppola had modelled the pants personally, and Johansson had admired the way they looked on her director's minuscule frame, she agreed.

The suicide girls didn’t seem so smart considering they killed themselves and couldn’t figure out to just open the front door and leave

Its Sofia Coppola's idea of "smart"

Suicide is weird.

Suicide is painless

If Mitchell could kill himself because he lost his ipod, suicide is always possible.

she was honestly very respectful towards scarlet as a director, she made her seem like a serious actress

Check em

Depends

>Did she not get laid as a teenager?

Nicholas Cage was her first.

>tfw no Nicolas Cage cousin

The Eternal Plain Jane

Fun fact: one of the brides from Fury Road is Elvis' granddaughter, and her stepfathers include Nic Cage and Michael Jackson.

>watching enough Sofia Coppola movies to know this

Has she made any good movies other than Lost In Translation?

>she is so ugly I want to fuck her in missionary

How? whether you find her attractive or not she clearly has strong features. Nothing plain about her at all.

This.

How can a young girl be sexually frustrated? Just go outside and you get bf or sex prooosals

Because she doesn't want it that way and probably stays inside a lot. I went to law school and it was filled with sexually frustrated rich white 25 year old female virgins.

They can easily do that but most don't because they want something special.

Almost every guy could get with some loose girls at a sketchy club too. It's just about what you want and possibly social anxiety.

>Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
>“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

She probably got laid all the time by her dad.

Sure is. Buddy killed himself just a few weeks ago just because he couldn't get the job he wanted.

sequentially check'd

because she wants sex but dislike feeling like a slut

c-cute

You can have mental barriers that stop you from slutting it up, while at the same time you are unable to find guy you think is boyfriend/girlfriend material.

>>Almost every guy could get with some loose girls at a sketchy club too
lel no, there a too many men wanting to give free sex to this loose girl

>he also said Francis was the greatest person ever
Gallo is a strange man.

Get in line bro

Which tells you basically everything you need to know about Hollywood

>Virgin Suicides features the Chad's two dad telling him "just be yourself"
Did she know?

Only his Tarantino and Korine criticisms are legit. The rest is just attention whoring, even if true.

Based Jewess

m-mommy!!

Serious digits ITT

I remember thinking she was hot in Godfather Part 3 because she looked like my cousin.

Nicolas?

What's with Sofia Coppola and feet? She seems as footsexual an artist as Tarantino

One of us.

Unfortunately, no. I would love to reunite with her over an anonymous Korean dating site but I'm not you're man/woman.

It was a Nicolas Cage reference I think.

they were basically children. it was a long time ago.

South Italians can look like Jews.
I am quite "white" (I have to protect my skin with the maximum), green eyes and light brown hair, and a berber food seller took me for a german.
Nonetheless, I have been told here in America "you would like a Cohen" and I had some first contact with Jews thinking I was on of them (included people that though to have an advantage in getting a job).
Oy Gevalt

wrong

*you look like a "Cohen"
In other words, "you look like a kike"

Maybe he doesn't look like a Levi

Based.

>Because she doesn't want it that way
And how does she want it?

how can a voice be "fag-filled"