Should there be a young boy equivalent of Wonder Woman?

I mean, we've had 3+ supergirls and 4+ Batgirls.
Hell, add a third member to Super-Sons, and have him be another clay-baby like his mom to explain why she wasn't gregnant for an arc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaB66KFLECU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like it, it could be good character development for Wondie to have a male child/family member, especially with how the Amazons might react to him

>shota ot3
Damn user, you have good taste.

yeah why not

Maybe we can have a Wonder Man, but Rucka might never touch the theme of Diana's twin brother.

Definitely, I'd love to see Wonder Woman be a mother, and I'd hate it if they ruined the super sons dynamic by giving her a daughter.

The only issue I see with it is that I feel like Diana would coddle her son and not let him be a child superhero.

YES.
Make him one of those boisterous kids who's always roughhousing.

/ss/?

>and have him be another clay-baby like his mom to explain why she wasn't gregnant for an arc

Why even live?

It would be an amazing idea and give Diana a new facet.

But you guys damn know that ghetto would end up being a much more interesting character than his mother.

Even him interacting with the amazons sound more interesting.

Maybe there can be a nonbinary Wonder Kid

You missed the point of mine post. Why would she MAKE a male kid. DC's the kind of cliche that she'd have another girl since the guys have both boys.

Plus I'd even think if she had the choice she's choose girl.

Boy would have to be natural and for fucksake give him something other than black hair. They all look the same.

Make him blond, just like his daddy.

A villain could be revealed to have taken her blood and somehow made her a clay child ten years ago, the child then shows up in the current time

I would *love* to see Diana with a teenaged kid.

It would add some much needed humanity to her, she talks about love but its cold and detached. Showing her concern for her child, showing her being motherly, would make Diana so much more interesting than the blank slate she is now.

She should adopt both Wonder Twins

Wonder-mom
Super-dad
Bat-dad

I'd totally for it!

make him black

Gross. I want a black haired, pale Wonder Boy to fit in with the trinity children

Why does that Robin look like a reverse trap?

>Why even live?
what did he mean when he said this?

wonder boy could be cute af but I'd want them to bring back the wonder girls too. Just for them being all big sister/aunt like to him and him ending up a mama's boy. He'd be one of those "perfect gentleman" kinda kids. Prob real polite cause momma diana would enforce that shit. Or just because trevor is his dad he'd be sorta military respectful guy. Not as strong as superson but better skilled in fighting. Maybe near immortal like his mom and gets into greek bullshit drama. Has to go on some greek saga quest shit to earn amazonian approval to be allowed onto the island. He's a feminist but not a sjw dick about it. WW and wonder girls help him on his quest goals while other greek/amazons try to fuck him up. Ends up in that kinda "women are equally capable of being good and bad just like men" feminist thing. All the little super girls love him cause he's "sensitive" and kinda more feminist than the average dude and learned greek poetry from his mom or some shit, plus he's built like a greek statue. His mom does not approve of these hoes attention. Her mom is just there on the sideline laughing at her in that grandmother "haha remember all the hell you gave me?!" way. Damian is jelly of his optimism and ability to get chicks easy. Superson and him just get competitive on who can jump the highest or little boy shit like that. WW is very lionmom if a hair on his head gets hurt but he's nigh immortal like her so she's ok with some reasonable superheroing if he does it with friends she approves of only and calls him after.

Young Justice Robin was like, thirteen, he got manlier once he became Nightwing

because you're trying to rationalise your attraction to boys

That sounds similar to Damian

It's pottery

What if like, he had a complex about being a boy and feared it may make him inferior? and had to like, get over that?

Now I really want Wonder Boy to be a thing and I'm sad it will probably never happen

>ww ever allowing her precious baby boy to have a complex

Some bitch would talk shit to her son and she'd curbstomp the bitch hard. She wouldn't be kicked off the island, it'd probably be some shock and debate after they find out she had a boy and whether they're gonna let him on the island, some arguing yes and others no. One bitch talks shit, ww kicks her ass and packs shit up and takes her son and bounces before they can come to a decision. Now the comic is just some years of her and son and maybe trevor doing their shit in her own kinda self declared exile. Her mom makes the amazonians come to a compromise of the son going on a quest to be on the island. She's like "nah fuck off this is my son he don't need your quest bullshit" but son over hears and is all "no mom you shouldn't have to live away from your home because of me, I'll do it".

>WW and Superman are good parents who show lots of outward affection to their kids
>Batman neglects his son most of the time and is usually a dick to him when he does actually pay attention

Sounds in-character desu

And then Rucka will retcon him out of existence.

CARLOS!

Please don't remind me of this goddamn comic

Sure, why not.

He'd prefer to see Diana be traditionally pregnant for a while.

>damian getting jelly cause two of his friends have loving, together parents that aren't pressuring but his mom is a bitch and his dad never wanted him and they both fight if they're near each other.
>wonderboy gets cool grandma queen of the amazons that visits and gives him cool weapon gifts and teaches him how to wrestle while ww worries about that being dangerous or spoiling him but doesn't stop it
>superboy gets sweet grandma in kansas that knits him things and makes him pies and gives him candy when he helps with the farm or just because he's so handsome and sweet
>damian gets some asshole grandfather leader of assassins that's disowning him because he won't kill as much
>so he's a bit butthurt

But really bruce ain't always a shit dad and I'd wish they'd write him as less shitty but more just trying as hard as he can. Especially if wondy has dad-trevor so it's kinda this being-a-single-parent-is-hard situation compared to wondy who can drop the kid of with dad while supering or superman dropping kid off with lois while batman can't do that as much. Plus he's just mentally fucked up and didn't want a kid to begin with like superman and wondy did.

Maybe the trio get together and decide one should be on call for the babies on whatever weekends for sleepovers. Like one weekend ww watches the boys and they spar and some minor villain attacks and she coaches their strategy since it's so minor, mother henning the shit out of them but there's no real danger since she could easily end the villain in a second and it's just practice and peace of mind for her to know her son is with capable friends when out fighting. Then superman watches them and takes them to the whole ice house and they explore that and talk to some aliens he gets a call from. Then it's batmans turn and damien gets on him about how it better be interesting cause superman had aliens and ww let them fight so he has to live up. But alfred just makes comfy cookies and they play with his pets and chill in the cave watching old movies. Damian is bummed but then after the other boys are shouting about how much fun it was to just chill and the cave was cool and they wanna come back all the time.

At least Damian has Dick and Jason so he can rag on Jon for being an only child (bring Kon back pls). Wonder Boy would have two hot sisters though so he kind of wins.

what about PG and Kara for Jon?

PG is the cool, hot aunt who lets Jon eat too much ice cream when she's looking after him. Kara is the distant cousin who it's a little awkward around because teenagers

I'd be all for this to see the utter clusterfuck that'll happen just making Wonder Woman a mother of sorts.

There's just so many people who'd be pissed off and so many people who'd love it, it'd cause much reeeee

Meanwhile, we'd not give much of a fuck except that it really could add a nice dynamic to existing characterisation and would be a decent way to explore something that's really not been done all that much in recent times.

but is he inmune to MIND BULLETS????

youtube.com/watch?v=YaB66KFLECU

He's have to wear a skirt

That's telekinesis Kyle!

>WW is very lionmom if a hair on his head gets hurt
I would be into this

Sup Forums ain't special and would sperg with the worst of them all the same

longterm if the trio babies stuck it'd end up with a lot of gay shipping

Superbat shippers would like Jon x Damian
Wonder Bat shippers would like Damian x Wonder Boy
SuperWonder shippers would like Jon x Wonder Boy

>jon x wonder boy third wheeling the shit out of damian

that'd be great

Damian has an Alfred and that trumps everything.

Damian kind of exists to get third wheeled at this point

Problem with Wonder Boy is that even a chump like The Monarch can kill him.

>some crusty old dude that is paid to be your babysitter better than unconditional love from two parents

go to bed damian

kek

I'd like wondy to have more than one kid. Like a boy first for the drama and maybe later a girl. I just really wanna see momma wondy now. I think it'd be cool as she's supposed to be this archetypal woman and represent all the cool shit like compassion, restraint, strength, love and honesty that an ideal women is and yet she's never really done the mother thing. She's done the big sister thing to the wonder girls. She should show some motherly shit. I think some other women might like it to see her as this sort busy woman saving the day and doing her UN shit along with raising a kid. It could help solidify her cast and give the amazons something to do besides just be these uber perfect women in the background since they could help her watch the kids. You could have her married or raising the kids with Steve and maybe he'd cook dinner and do the stay-at-home dad thing or maybe he becomes a consultant that lets him work from home so he can raise the kid more. Or hell if you wanna make her a single mom yeah fuck it the kids from clay and she's hustling it that way. It could end up kinda like Toph and her kids where the kids feel overshadowed by their mom being Wonder Woman sometimes.

And really she'd overshadow the fuck out of Batman in parenting and I just need him to feel bad about that. Plus cute Wonder momma showing her babies how to punch bad guys like a cat teaches her kittens to hunt.

Oh shit. NTR doujins WHEN?

Y'all a bunch of fags

This is Sup Forums, what did you expect?

more /ss/, less yaoi

>Amazons always bitch about mans world.
>Wondy has a boy child.
>Realization that it takes both a woman and man, together, in harmony, to raise a child.
>Explore how the amazons retreating from the world caused more war and chaos and less love and was apart of Ares plan

>then the Amazons revolt and kill the kid because Finches.

I'm not really up to date, but is it still canon that any males born on the island are given to hepheastus to become engineers and girls are trained to become amazons? Cuz I mean, if their still scared to make wonder woman a mom for whatever reason, they could make Nubia the mother or something and have him be a Amazonian warrior with a technology focus. That seems like a cool concept. Or maybe a child from a possible future that comes back and we never find out who the father is.

N'ah. Wonder Woman needs to be the mom; whether from natural birth or clay creation. I could see it causing quite the stir that she shows up with a male child; announces him as her son and says he will be trained as an amazon warrior, first and foremost.

I would love for WW to have a child, but my idea wasn't for her to have a male son as 'Wonder Boy'.

Firstly, if WW has a child at all, it should be a girl, because for one, it's poetic as fuck that she should have a daughter, and two, it'd make for a much more natural development. It'd make a lot of sense. Plus it'd complete the new young Trinity with Jon Kent and Damian Wayne.

If there's ever a 'Wonder Boy' character, that one should be WW's Supergirl/Batgirl. A character who's related to WW in a real meaningful way but mostly goes on their own adventures. Make him gay or at least bisexual as well.

I've actually had these ideas in my head for years now.

Thank god for you sir.

Go ahead, and if people complain about guys taking something from women than call them out on being big fat hypocrites

/ss/ is shit

>Realization that it takes both a woman and man, together, in harmony, to raise a child.
This is as Sup Forums post in disguise, isn't it?

This, please take your fetish away from my pure, mother-son relationship

I have a feeling that Artemis would be like that one aunt that Diana doesn't want her son hanging around.

I'm sorry user, were you triggered by the oppressive heteronormality?

Only and I mean ONLY if he has a twin sister.

Continuity must be preserved after all.

Unfortunately, it looks like we won't have Martha and Jonathan to be grandparents, since Jonathan had passed before Flashpoint and Superbro's parents in this Earth had been assassinated by Vyndktvx).

They should bring back Chris Kent

>Fogetting Damien has the best grand-figure Alfred

>artemis and jason takes wonder boy to a pub and have him drink his first beer

I love that the writer and artist we're like "We really need a giant jar of super-jiz to drive the point home."

She's an amazon so no

Flash's or Aqua man's son will complete the son trinity

>Aquaman's son
>living past the age of two

Grayson Robin
Speedy
New Superboy
Impulse
Aqualad
Wonder Boy
Beast Boy

aw yeah tHat'd be my ideAl superheRo sidEkick teaM.

Sup Forums wouldn't be able to handle their boners if that team would happen.

That would be the best thing to ever happen, i already love these two.

I'd fuck that Wonder boi

I like JonDamian as a teenager thing, as fuckbuddies but I think JonWonderBoy would develop as a romantic thing in their early twenties, leaving Damian single and bitter as Batdad