JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2016/06/30/how-the-biggest-loser-permanently-ruins-participants-metabolism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit

Are they already casting for the Weinstein biopic?

aaaaaaand getting fat again for a role

seriously this guy's gonna get some serious health problem soon or later for doing this

Patrick finally ate the ice-cream.

>no doubles in this thread

this thread is JUST

Why go for dubs when you can get trips?

fattie

CHECK

I'll call em in

My god.

Trips? Like these?

>seriously this guy's gonna get some serious health problem soon or later for doing this
You have to shock your body for maximum health

He looks so short here.

>some serious health problem soon or later

Sooner.

His metabolism is going to be fucked beyond belief. He's already roided and done HGH most likely given how he went from Mr Skeletal to Batman in such a short space of time.

AFAIK he's never been obese before and whatever damage he did being anorexic is just going to amplify with the hormonal problems you get from being obese. These are problems that linger btw, and a big part of the reason why people who lose massive weight tend to go back up to the tune of 90%+.

>muh metabolism

Stop speaking nonsense idiot

these look like prison mugshots for a child molester

>Stop speaking nonsense idiot

A recent study published in the journal Obesity (read the whole article for free) sought to evaluate exactly this question by checking in with 14 Biggest Loser participants some 6 years after they appeared on the show.

First thing to note is that on average these participants lost an astounding 58.3±24.9 kg during the 30 week competition.

As the human body is really good at maintaining equilibrium (and keeping you alive), it does something interesting but unfortunate when significant weight loss occurs: it reduces the number of calories it burns. In effect, it becomes more efficient with energy in order to prevent what physiologically is happening: starvation. This process is called metabolic adaptation.

blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2016/06/30/how-the-biggest-loser-permanently-ruins-participants-metabolism/

his exterior finally caught up with the asshole interior

They just keep piling up

Damn this guys been gettin all the dub quarter pounders

>>muh metabolism
>Stop speaking nonsense idiot

Anecdotally I've lost a shit ton of weight myself and kept it off for years, so I am in the clear exception.

It definitely seems accurate that there is lasting damage done. I am way off the maintenance caloric intake I should be at given my weight, age and activity level.

I'm not sure what the overall impact is for people like me who go back to healthy weight again. Maybe it returns to the norm after a decade of keeping weight in check? No studies done AFAIK.

What about Paul Allen's dubs?

Very nice, now check mine

Witnessed

There are no breaks on this train!

STOP NOW

WE NEED TO GO BEYOND

More like double chins

No way thats him now

full metal jacket

Check

Them

NOW

I dont think so, he's lucky, he's the dubsman, the chosen digit boy.

unlike Jared Leto for example, that retard got fat for some shit about irrelevant human and got some thick blood illness from it (forgot the english word for it)

>thick blood illness

I have it, essentially you just need to give a few pints of blood every 2 years or so.

Amazing. Very nice.

*brrrrapppppp*
>HA, Christian make a stinky! Me make a stinky bum poo!

*Chris Nolan looks on in disgust.

you sure you have that same stuff? also gives you some red stains on skin?

Yeah I got it because I had bad kidneys so I needed iron, and when I got my transplant my body began producing too much and it fucked with my blood. Makes you red.

very nice

wtf ahaha

What is this thread now

Blessed Thread

What

No way

What is this sorcery

This is trips thread now

Include me in the screenshot.

He can play the Penguin now

He's getting into character as Dick Cheney

>and then i got quads after trips

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Nice

BALE IS A GOD

>they removed kevin spacey, so I became the new kevin spacey

THE ABSOLUTE DUBSMAN MADMAN

No gets for the false prophet

WTF

>THE ABSOLUTE DUBSMAN MADMAN
y-you t-too

WAIT WHAT

This is for a role. R..right?

It's a legendary trips thread

>Past a certain age, a man without repeating digits can be a bad thing.

STOP IT NOW

>three of those are mine
heh easy i guess

>mfw this thread

IMPRESSIVE

checked

Very nice

Chec.k my du.bs niggers

All me