I put my card in face down defense position

I put my card in face down defense position.

FACE DOWN

I summon my 3 blue eyes white dragons and attack your life points directly

you don't stand a ghost of a chance, yugi

I put your mom in face down position
>face down "defense" position

I chain maxx c at your standby phase.

>not face down, ass up position
you had your chance

I think in the ps1 game you set them face down attack position

*blocks your path*

I draw for turn, and reveal it to activate its effect, Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One. With its effect, I summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and rank it up into Number C107: Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon. I detach one Xyz Material to activate its effect, which prevents you from activating effects this turn. I send Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Galaxy Soldier from my hand in defense position. With Galaxy Soldier's effect, I add Galaxy Knight to my hand. Since I control a Galaxy monster, I can normal summon Galaxy Knight without tributes, and its effect reduces its ATK to 1800 for this turn, and summons Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my graveyard. Since I control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, I special summon Overlay Booster from my hand. I Xyz Summon Constellar Pleiades using Galaxy Soldier and Overlay Booster, and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand. I Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon using Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight. I enter battle phase and attack directly with Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and detach Galaxy Knight to activate its effect, which increases its ATK to 8400.

You can*

>not creating a deck that is just exodia and all the other cards are Pot of Greed

With the amount of deck/hand destroyers out there it doesn't work anymore

All those xyz and synchro shit destroyed Yugioh

You fool activated my trap card, big guy, now I can summon my Bane 4U in attack position

I attack your face down monster.

Maybe pokemon is more your speed

There's nothing inherently wrong with either of them. In fact, XYZs were a great idea until cheap rank 4s became widespread.

>using a deck/hand destroyer without having a turn
Face it, if I win the coin toss to determine who goes first, then I have already won