imdb.com/name/nm0840905/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
youtube.com/watch?v=np-kFkDLT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=g_Xqnmk5Zic
youtube.com/watch?v=VY-SkWXUXLI
youtube.com/watch?v=KTDWMItT_hA
youtube.com/watch?v=YhEs9KUQ4qo
youtube.com/watch?v=3txFgW6NS7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's strange, I was a huge pussy about anything in reality like haunted houses or my dad scaring me in a mask but when it came to movies basically nothing phased me. I watched a shitload of horror movies and a lot of them on my own when I was a kid and was never really spooped. except for one scene. one fucking scene that to this day still evokes a sense of "get me the fuck out of here" that I have yet to feel from anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw

I have no idea why.

youtube.com/watch?v=-c5WVU5XmRw

Imagine having nightmares from the age of 2 until 11 over this fucking scene, all because I dipped out here and always assumed the movie was terrifying. Looking back at it now I look like should a fucking babby.

This rendered me catatonic at 10 and home alone with a friend.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=xby81m1GtH8

youtube.com/watch?v=-1rRN0z3hUQ
This fucking movie. I distinctly remember watching it when I was 4 years old on a Sunday morning, at around 9 AM. That TV station would always play kids movies at that time, and I would religiously wake up early to watch them. I have no idea what the TV station was thinking, I had nightmares about teeth, glass eyes, rust, and sawdust for weeks. And this clip cuts out before the part where it takes a clock out of its fucking torso and licks the sawdust from it. Though I think that the breach of trust fucked me up more than the visuals. They would always play some fun cartoons and kid movies at that time, and I was always looking forward to Sundays because of them. And then they had the audacity to bait and switch me to some scissor wielding, bootleg taxidermy puppet while I was in the midst of my giddy anticipation.

why WAS Fred in a bad mood?

What in the ever loving fuck is this supposed to be? is this actually part of an adaption for Alice in wonderland? what is with the lighting? the zoom ins on the creepy dolls, the fucking mouth on that rabbit. If Alice actually follows that fucker down a rabbit hole she deserves what she gets. whoever played this at prime cartoon hours was an absolute troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncHd3sxpEbo
When the robot rabit stats chasing them. Fuck that as scary.

Kind of amusing while also very creepy, the station probably dug it up, saw it said "Alice in Wonderland" and just ran it, crikey though.

I found the full short:
youtube.com/watch?v=1rri69wKUUQ

It's a full on fucking movie. And it gets weirder.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_mSEhIpUQ
In hindsight, it's very creative and interesting. And maybe not completely inappropriate for kids. Just not for my 4 year old toddler brain.

Dear mother of god it's a full adaptation of the story.
imdb.com/title/tt0095715/?ref_=tt_mv
>Pic related
Hitler was right about the slavs.

if you weren't scared by ZEEBO u werent an 90s kid ecks d

youtu.be/Ws7LYlmjTQE
I had to ask my parents to remove the gnome in my garden because it traumatised me as a kid, couldn't even go out in daylight

What kind of drugs do you have to be on to make this kind of shit?

>1 hour and 26 minutes
DEAR GOD
I've only watched 7 minutes of it and I don't feel right, who the fuck made this crap?

Slavs, user. Slavs.
imdb.com/name/nm0840905/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

This feels like something you would show to kids to activate their MK ultra training or some shit. the whole thing feels like something you shouldn't be watching.

>implying it's not /kino/
youtube.com/watch?v=np-kFkDLT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=g_Xqnmk5Zic
youtube.com/watch?v=VY-SkWXUXLI

There's something wrong with this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTDWMItT_hA
Found the whole thing. Enjoy. It's even dubbed in English.

N-no thanks, I choose sanity

>now you will see a film
>made for children
>perhaps
I kind of love it.
>you have to close you're eyes, otherwise you won't see anything
youtube.com/watch?v=YhEs9KUQ4qo

youtube.com/watch?v=3txFgW6NS7k

Wew lads, I'm going in. pray for me.

>channel 4 has copyright over it in the UK meaning i cant watch it
what the fuck

Post review when done