The Adventures of Tintin

Let's talk about this movie. What did you think about it? Do you see any more future in this type of animation?

Destination Moon when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11665464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The animation weirded me out at first, but it didn't take long for me to not even notice anymore. Fantastic movie, really wish they'd get around to making that sequel.

>that fucking 3 minute catastrophe downhill one-shotter
So good.

The animation was fantastic but what was more impressive is that the character designs were actually decent.

I agree. You'd think it would be impossible to translate the simplistic designs of the comics to Not-Live Action, but they did a pretty good job.

Genuinely my favorite movie of all time.
It has everything I love, and the same goes for the creative team.

Far better than I thought it'd be.

Still hoping for a sequel.

Even while not liking the changes they made to mash various books together.

It was that surprisingly good.

Can't find a picture from The Castafiore Emerald of Tintin saying the idea of an animal trained to go after a specific item on its own is ridiculous online to post here. Too lazy to scan my own.

I liked it a lot, but as for the animation style the only future I see is other Tintin movies. It was perfect for Tintin and I'm pretty sure it'll be terrible for anything else.

Not a huge fan of the comics or cartoon, but I fucking loved this movie.

SEQUEL

WHEN

Loved it, loved it to bits. Absolutely glorious. Dat fucking sea battle scene. Dat fucking motorcycle chase. Dat Haddock speech. Dat ADVENTURE.
I really hope there's a sequel sometime. And that they use the cartoon theme at some point.

loved it.the sequel is probably never coming out

Hated it. It was just a string of over the top action scenes with no substance. Everyone else I know liked it though.

>"Peter was so busy with The Hobbit that it took him away from Tintin and he's doing another film for my company now. It's a secret, nobody knows about it. Then after that he'll do Tintin."
nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11665464

Currently he's producing an adaptiation of some steampunk book called Mortal Engines. Don't know if that's it, but it seems like Spielberg has him by the balls.

God, I loved this movie and really, really hope they get a sequel made.

I love this movie. The dialogue is witty and hilarious, all of the silly things going on in the background evoke the sense of watching a comic book, and they weren't afraid to take full advantage of the more "adult" parts of the series as well.

It was wonderful, and a huge hit outside of the US if I heard right. Which should count for something if we want more made.

Holy shit, they're making a mortal engines movie?

I used to love that book

Is it any good? Looks alright.

It's an excellent piece of YA fiction.

Eh, good enough for me

Tintin is cute! But the what the fuck is up with his name?