You guys think faora's loyalty to General Zod ever got...physical?

You guys think faora's loyalty to General Zod ever got...physical?

Chris Kent pretty much means it did.

There's little doubt in my mind that they are lovers. It pretty much got carried into the comics and confirmed.

If you mean MoS, it's unlikely since the Kryptonians are ideologically opposed to sex. Zod died a virgin.

How can one man be so pure?

So clark killed her lover

Boy is she gonna be pissed

No but I think they should've recycled her actress as Wonder Woman

>TFW Wonder twig eventually faces faora and curbstomps her

>sucked into the unstable phantom zone portal
>time shenanigans
>spit onto thymescira as a baby and adopted by hippolyta

Kryptonians' societal roles are determined before birth. Warriors are genetically designed to be sterile and have no sexual desire, if they even have genitals at all.

This was actually key to the plot of the movie, because it's why Zod and friends were so hell bent on bringing back Krypton, and why Zod was so suicidal at the end-- without battle and without a Krypton to defend, he has no purpose.

She speaks with an even worse accent than Gadot.

Yeah but look at those hips

Yeah but tell me you would rather be dommed by Gadot and not by Faora

Wonder Woman is not just about pure force. She maternal love toward all living beings and protect them from harm.

I'd rather be dommed by someone who actually looks and sounds like Wonder Woman.

But I'd also be fine with either Gadot or Antje

Yeah but tell me you would rather be dommed by Gadot and not by Faora

I kind of imagine her in the Phantom Zone, hate-fucking that soldier played by Christopher Meloni.

The whole point of man of steel is faora getting pussyblocked

I didn't hear it in that one movie where she beat up Gadot

Pretty obvious zod got to tap that ass

see

What the fuck is peoples god damn problem with accents???
And watch her in Pandorum, her voice is beautiful you worthless sack of shit.

It's a cute accent.

But not for Wonder Woman.

It depends, in Gadot's case it's not so much her accent it's more how she can't deliver a line worth shit. So when you have an actor with a heavy accent and is obviously having a hard time acting in a second language it creates a bias towards accents rather than bad actors.
Why not? Expect some Nazi accent. It's an adorable sweet accent

Why do I remember this stupid commercial.

But her lines in BVS were delivered fucking fine.

Yeah because Gal Gadot's accent is fucking perfect for Wonder Woman, right? Besides if the accent is that much of a problem then she could get accent training.

I know you're probably lying but in case you're not: name of movie please?

Neither is Gadot.

Nothing I said implied that I thought Gadot's accent was better. I think both are bad choices to play the character.

Could she be back for Gotham City Sirens movie or even maybe the second Suicide Squad???

>hate-fucking that soldier played by Christopher Meloni
>implying you could forever hate this man
>implying you wouldn't eventually fall in love with him

He's an angel.

>I think both are bad choices to play the character.

But let's say you HAD to pick either Gadot or Traue to play Wonder Woman? Would you really choose Gadot?

A woman with short hair?

Sorry boys but that means she belongs to Judge user.

Yes I would. Aside from the fair skin and blue eyes Antje doesn't have anything in common with Wonder Woman. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan and I find most people who want someone like Antje are just musclefags who don't know shit about the character.

Her face is too masculine, and while she's an OK actress, she doesn't have the presence required of Wonder Woman. She's good at playing understated characters, Wonder Woman needs a confidence and charisma that she doesn't have. She's more like Ellen Ripley than Diana.

I hate Gadot for the character as well but she does possess the presence and confidence while still having a little bit of that softer, maternal look. And her current skinniness is way overblown, she's not all bones anymore and she's gotten some tone to her body which is all that Wonder Woman needs.

Nah I think Traue looks much more like Wonder Woman and Faora proves she can covincingly pull off a woman who can y'know do shit.

>she doesn't have the presence required of Wonder Woman.
Prior to getting Faora she was about to quit acting because a agent literally told her she was too unknown to lead, and had too much presence to be a side character because she would upstage the lead.
She has EXACTLY the right about of presence to play Diana.

>I hate Gadot for the character as well but she does possess the presence and confidence
OH FUCK OFF!
I am actually a defender of Gadot but don't you fucking DARE tell me that bitch has more presence then Traue, you are a blind deaf mother fucker.

This woman was one of the best things about MoS. Prove me wrong.

Because they played it on kid's networks for some reason.

why would they bother creating female warriors at all then

Where Traue fucked up was making her big Hollywood debut in a role where she was a butch, short-haired side character who spends most of her screentime in blurry action sequences. Audiences have short attention spans and won't remember for being hot/beautiful(because she actually looked the part of a warrior), nor will they remember her for anything else because she got so few lines. This role would have been fine for her as a third or even second major film role, but for a first role it just didn't put her on anyone's radar because there isn't really a niche for Faora-like characters in movies. Most "action girl" characters are just bikini models who let stunt doubles do karate kicks.

That would be retarded, she's too strong for those groups

Maybe she'll be back for a MoS sequel

Maybe but probably rarely since kryptonians are made in tubes and zod and faora are war machines first. I dont think itd be beneficial for them to fuck and risk faora getting pregnant

I...I remember her.
Plus MUH HERESY!
They were a bunch of idiots who wanted to recreate Krypton exactly as it was but minus all the clans they hated originally. Including the cloning tubes and shitty unlivable environments. If they didn't give a fuck about Heresy they'd just chill on Earth living as fucking gods and having orgies and spitting out babies.

>won't remember for being hot/beautiful
Only thing Sup Forums didn't get into a shitfit argument about when it came to MoS was fapping to Faora.

yeah but Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Normies simply won't notice a female side character unless she has long wavy hair and a cute feminine personality. They might have noticed Traue and thought she was hot if she had had slightly more lines and screentime, especially if they occurred in a subdued scene without a lot of stuff going on visually. But as it is most of them probably just vaguely remembered that Zod had a lesbian sidekick.

I mean Traue is gorgeous but her feminine charms were quite subdued in this movie due to the character she played, and her scenes take place when all kinds of shit is going on and the camera jumping around a lot. A normie who doesn't play close attention would have seen just enough of her to think she is some sort of soccer dyke who got cast as an athletic henchman type character.

To be fair we're Sup Forums. Normies tend to just move on and not take notice of bit part waifus unless they have a whole media machine shilling them.

>she was supposed to appear in Batman vs Superman but chose not to.

Her fine German nose smelled the scent of shit.

I can't even remember her speaking in BVS.

iirc they just wanted her for a 10-second flashback scene. Even for a fairly small time actress like her, it wouldn't have been worth it

This image stimulates me.

>TFW Wonder twig eventually faces faora and curbstomps her
This is what Warners/DC will do

>>sucked into the unstable phantom zone portal
>>time shenanigans
>>spit onto thymescira as a baby and adopted by hippolyta
This is what Warners/DC should have done.
Oh well, better luck next decade.

Maybe too strong for the Sirens but if in SS they defeated some kind of ancient goddes, why not a hot alien???

Company slut. They can't fuck, but they can still look at those rockin' tits.

>without battle and without a Krypton to defend, he has no purpose.

Can't he just chill a bit? Maybe walk around Earth, spend some time in a small town, and then maybe he has to rebel against the town's anti-dancing laws because he discovered the joys of the act?