20 YEARS since her debut.

>some ppl still not consider her LT canon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odkkf0Ic_Mo
e621.net/post/show/974013
e621.net/post/show/1018161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LT Canon
Is this some Spongebob timeline tier autism?

I remember reading an interview Kath Soucie did about her audition, but I can't find it anymore. Now-a-days, Lola would have been voiced by some two-bit celebrity. I know Kath didn't exactly have a lot to work with in Space Jam, but I'm glad she got the role.

Yes.

Her comic version is the best

>my mom has been a lola fan since the movie
>she has a fuckton of merch of lola and baby lola
>new looney tunes comes out
>she almost cried of rage

lola is fucking garbage desu

Does she dress up as Lola for Halloween or anything like that?

we don't have halloween here but she has lots of clothes with her image and a a pajama she wears every fucking day

Space Jam Lola was made to trick girls into watching the movie and buying merchandise. Sorry your mom fell for that.

well yeah, that also happened to me many times with many cartoons and also to my dad who is a massive weeaboo. cartoons exist for the sole purpose of making you watch them and buying their merchandise.

your mom has shit taste. TLS Lola has actual character

>Space Jam Lola was made to trick straight furries into watching the movie and buying merchandise*

Canon to what?

How can she be canon when Looney Tunes died in 1969?

she has girl taste which is by definition shit taste, anything pink and girly makes girls go nuts.
also I really didn't like the new looney tunes show, watched like two episodes and found it boring as fuck.

>3rd panel
L-lewd

LTS Lola is the best Lola, face it. SJ Lola is just a sexual character, and she has even lower quantity of personality as Mickey Mouse.

LTS Lola is the one that fits the most with the Looney Tunes' vibe, since the main purpose of the LT's character is being funny, and I can tell you that none of the previous Bugs Bunny's love interests lacked that being forgettable which is why they never returned.

makes you think

>straight
>furries
pick one

>no matter who wins, furffinnes will spread

'cause she ain't.

baby lola is best lola. there's just no way or argument to convince me otherwise

Most furry art is straight. You can see that on their boorus. Especially of cartoon characters.

I would watch a Tombraider parody starring Lola

*puts on nerd glasses* Looney Tunes died in 1964 when they cheapened out production and lacklustre director Rudy Larriva took over from the legendary Chuck jones

Someone give me the Loony Tunes timeline.

Fuck off Doug.

I'd hope it'd be better than Rabbits Run - she wasn't too funny in that.

What's the point of this?

That's because you cannot do to female characters what you can do to males. That stupid segment with BUGS of all characters getting actually beat up by Yosemite Sam who was trying to beat up Lola because she provoked him. This is why Lola Bunny is shit, she avoids slapstick and in her place its motherfucking Bugs Bunny, the guy who is smart enough to avoid getting shot at and such by Elmer, Yosemite Sam, Daffy whenever he's Bug's enemy, etc. he's the one who takes Lola's would be abuse because "Durr hurr female character? Must white knight faggot her!"

You know, Kitty Katswell from Tuff Puppy is a better Female Looney Tune on the mere basis that she takes her lumps and gets electrocuted and set on fire, punched in the face, etc. Lola is still garbage, just less physically attractive thanks to her recent design.

>That's because you cannot do to female characters what you can do to males.

Not nessissarily. I can think off of the top of my head a colorful equines episode where the mane character gets the whole slapstick treatment, flattened by opening door, anvil on head, crushed by piano, swarmed by bees, etc.

I also remember Lola being far more animated and random like slapstick in LTS, she and Daffy were a riot.

Think the context is what prevents Lola from suffering slapstick.

In that scene it was Yosemite Sam, a male character trying to beat her up. In Space Jam it was an alien male who was trying to crush her. Male character doing harm to a female? Not funny. Even so, Dudley in Tuff Puppy constantly harmed Kitty and in some situations it was intentional (like one scene where Dudley started gnawing and biting at her leg just to hurt her cause she pissed him off).

I guess Lola Bunny simply has no excuse thanks to stupid as fuck writers and people at Warner Bros, so the end result is she's a terrible LT character. Lola Bunny is a character that belongs in something like Sly Cooper, but not Looney Tunes.

Definitely, she was wonderfully goofy in LTS and they should keep her that way.

IS DIS YO MAN?

Anyone is funny when they're paired up with Daffy. Bugs, Porky, Lola, Hamton(Plucky being the Daffy stand in), anyone. He's just easy to bounce jokes off.

But SJ Lola did return; comics, shorts, all the random merch shit they made for her, and she was the predecessor to the Baby and LTS Lola's. I'd liken her personality to Jessica Rabbit where her character is dependant on sexuality, but that doesn't make her a bad character - just really two-dimensional.

Every character needed to start somewhere man.

What do you guys think of Lexi?

This was a disappointment

The movie version was furry fap bait. The sitcom made her a real LT character.

With only one movie she already has a better carrer than Lola

Lola was a literal 3 minute long character in Space Jam and Judy Hopps stole Nick's protagonist spot to turn the movie into being about her and how an unrealistically competent twat can be a cop and not in any way fail and be a waste of Tax Money. Of course Disney's Leftist propaganda shit is going to be more successful. People are RETARDED.

And don't say Trump Won, that doesn't mean jack shit. Politically maybe people want Right Wingers, but media wise in their books, movies, and videogames? All people aka retards desire Leftist/Liberal/Democratic propaganda up their anuses to be painfully shoved up in there til their coughing it through their mouths.

TLTS Lola is hands down the Best Lola that did the character justice,
Your mom is just a shit.

The fuck happened to the Left?
Its like they were determined to make her just a female Bugs Bunny.
What is this, the comics?

>my mom has been a lola fan since the movie
Why are you 12 years old?

Guess what I'm going to do tonight, Sup Forums...

Fuck the statue?

kek

She is cool then her counterpart

someone post the official underboobs

Spongebob timeline? Hit me up senpai

>sports wear

hnng muh dick

aw yeah

>that hooters lola
Is that an officially licensed Looney Tunes product?

>female character created SPECIFICALLY because there are no female LT's in the movie
>In all future iterations her entire existence revolves around bugs bunny
Nah she's a scarecrow meant to look like a real person but there's no real substance

This describes every woman ever

Lola was explicitly created to be fap bait. Warner Bros should be ashamed of themselves for creating a generation of furries.

Ghostbusting? Now that's a dirty job!

>Reverse image search
>0 results found

what about the rumours of Space Jam 2, is this still being made?

>They make her SJW approved in the sequel.

user... not all your friends are gay, just a vocal minority

what was the name of that show?

too flat and short for me man...

hotglue...

Loonatics Unleashed

WHAT A WABBIT!

Movie Lola already was. Her entire character revolved around "sassy girl who is as good as the boys."

Unless you mean visually make her some kind of tumblrite. Because yikes.

Second, for sure.

user, dont say those things... please... this will kill my soul, dont even make jokes about this

I expect all of the spunk and none of the sex appeal because it's not okay for you to want to fuck her.

Why must you people look out for things to be outraged about where none exist?

>He is in support for butchering her

It begins,

Aren't they making a Pepe Le Pew movie/series?

There was nothing to 'butcher'. Even baby Looney Tunes Lola had more personality than Space Jam Lola.

>But wait, so that wabbit boobies awe weaw dough?

>Characterfag

Not everything has to be a fucking complicated in depth character. It's Looney Toons we are talking about for God's sake. Go wank off to Steven Universe.

Not going to happen.

LTS Lola is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=odkkf0Ic_Mo

It's not about making dramas with overconvoluted story-lines. It's about having characters who are entertaining.

Daffy is entertaining. Bugs is entertaining. LTS Lola is entertaining. SJ Lola is not.
If I wanted to entertain myself with SJ Lola I'd go to Furraffinity or E621.

and that's why SJ Lola is the best!
Now, share the link of this image.

Fine, you whore.

e621.net/post/show/974013

Some of us just want sex symbols.

And
e621.net/post/show/1018161
If you're too much of a baby.