actually kino

>pic related is the personification of rome
>cato refuses the joy of roman life
>scipio is a sheep

true kino for true romans

>muh republic! muh senate
what the fuck was his problem?

that actor was gross, what happened to him

HBO did good in casting him as an old curmudgeon, historical Cato was just a young rich cunt full of pretence, like a conservative youth-politics club leader at a private school

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Boardman

MUH POMPEII?????
HE WUZ A CONZUL OF ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was a wealthy land owner who didn't have to work, just make policy and even that wasn't required

ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

Gimme a thousand denarii

An extreme case of Roman autism

I'S NEEDS DEM SESTERCES FOR DEM CORN DOLES

>lee boardman
dammit i could've looked this up myself i wanted to be handfed bastard

>boardman
Timon confirmed for /ourguy/

Shiieeet

>mfw Cleopatra plays the entire Ptolemaic court as a fiddle

Cato was respected as a moral figure by literally everyone, you cunt.

>Cato was respected as a moral figure by literally everyone, you cunt.

Cato ripped his own guts out in an autistic rage. Plenty of his contemporaries made fun of him in their writings.

Pompey did nothing wrong

SIT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=nmsVwJZz0lo

I haven't gotten around to watching past the 1st season
should I do it

Why is there always a brainlet to ask if he should really watch the best show in existence....

>best show in existence
>cancelled
:thinking:

Didn't Cato have an aging disorder which made him appear older than he was?

i love him

Who is this qt chestlet?

>he doesn't realise the best show in existence will necessarily be cancelled early as all those which aren't end up shit

Oh shit it's that patrician Julius!

The best shows always appeal to a smaller crowd than a show which aims for mediocrity because when you aim low more people will tune in, make it a little too smart and people will lose interest.
Then there are just shows who appear or want to appear smart but are just fucking terrible gibberish, pure political propaganda i.e. interwoven identity politics etc or just plain and simply fucking boring, but Rome is none of that, it's very, very good.

Shame it along with deadwood got canceled because thanks to drooling retards whom cannot into history and rather would watch 12 y/o fan tier shit like GoT bcause it has teh dragunz 'n sex and shiieeet hurrrr we're missing the pay off to the build up to the story of christ in S2 REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

go watch the Real Housewives of OC, that's been on for years, so you know its good.

Kinda sad when even HBO admits cancelling it was a mistake. Shame the set burned down by the time they realized their mistake