Why cant i stand him?

why cant i stand him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3zvTRQr7ns8
youtube.com/watch?v=wnV0IENYPGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's successful and you're not? Kind of feel that way with my dislike for Gal Gadot, I can slam her weird head and shitty grasp of english and obvious kike connections that got her into movies but at the end of the day she's rich and successful and I'm bitching about it on Sup Forums.

you aint woke

Because he's not a good actor and only gets hired to fill an in-house diversity quota, often as quirky black genius characters written to trick impressionable black children into thinking they can do anything.

he has this overwhelming aura of arrogance
one that speaks "I don't need to properly groom myself to maintain my status"

He gets more pussy in an hour than you in a month?

he's much more talented than you and your girlfriend wants to fuck him

Wasn't he exposed for being part of a secret cult of BBC satyrs who burgle homes and bugger innocent white boys?

Youre a racist, or something.

SRSLY THO, I used to hate the Goose (Notebook era) cause EVERYONE would tell me how great he was but I had a hard time seeing it. Could it be something similar?

Because you are racist.

>plays a genius once
>suddenly it's all the roles he's ever done
You are retarded.

that's retarded, by that logic OP hates all celebrities, some actors can be obnoxious, some can be nice, just like... normal people?

>projecting this hard
sorry little boy i help run a growing business and will probably make twice as much you make this life soyboy

i think that's just what your weird small penised "redpill" cult ferverdreamed up f.am

Try lifetime.

In Community he plays the dumbest character in the ensemble, and arguably the funniest.

>not one single person mentions redpill
>redditor exposes himself yet again

Cause he's a neegur

you need help

Cuuuuuuuuuucks

the answer is he's a tryhard, trying to look charismatic while he was that quirky black guy two years ago

He has a weird hairline

says the soy boy who can’t go one minute without mentioning redpills or Sup Forums. lets face it. we know why youre obsessed. you love strong men. real strong men. not the fake ones you see in Hollywood pictures. real strong men like myself who can actually fight for our ideas. you want to be a strong man but that would take you pushing bats and limits you can only dream of. “no no no what will stacy think if i tell her I don’t like the bull shit brought home!” face it soyboy youre not man enough and you were never man enough. youre a sad pathetic little excuse of a man and you will probably die alone.
>t. Sup Forums

he's part of the elite team of reddit actors

he's a jack of all trade guy. but none of his stuff is great just average. don't hate the guy but he probably hates himself at night for not being great at anything.

hes probably the most forced "celebrity" of all time

because he's a bad rapper

Untalented meme all round + faggot no matter how successful he is will alway be a joke.
this also

he always has a smug fucking look on his face

and he makes brant gumbel look like malcom x

Because he's shit, maybe?

>strong men like myself who can actually fight for our ideas.
no strong man would be on Sup Forums.

i didnt read a word of that but jesus kroist

>trick impressionable black children into thinking they can do anything.
who would you want as a rolemodel for black kids then?
quavo? young thug? chief keef? all the gangbanging niggers they see in the hood? because i'm pretty sure they've had a lot of those and it's not going too well for anyone at all

He's black? That usually grounds for disdain on this board. Hell, a lot of the world even.

Probably because he's black

pic related is a good choice

He's a black soyboy

edgy but lmao

I don't know about you but that sounds like the pinnacle of confidence. shit actor though

Shes a shit-show of an actress and
And its only because she is a jew.
Your allowed to dislike anything you want to doesnt matter where you are or make the claim baseless.

that annoys me when someone tries to be a phony renaissance man that's bad at everything, glover emitomizes that and he's only really an ok actor

EBIN POST xD PUT THAT KEK IN HIS PLACE

UPVOTED

PRAISE KEK

upvoted

He's mediocre at best in pretty much everything he's involved in but he gets undeserved recognition as some modern day polymath.

>why cant i stand him?
because you know white women get fucking wet when they see him
you know you can't compete
that's what makes you mad

now shut the fuck up and accept it white boy...

Because he's childish and pretends to be italian

arrogance is the devil's confidence

>THIS IS MEMEING

His last album as Childish Gambino was good.
He was great in Community.
He's not mediocre in everything but it's not like he's a master polymath.

>t. nigger

He's been overpromoted since he has "nerd cred," and nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control.

He's talented, and seems like a nice guy. It's just annoying that he's a meme meant to exploit our demographic.

Are you eating, tho'?

He's a nigger

he has one facial expression, i could it "arrogant prick face"

damn, those face pubes are woke

>Thread about a black guy
>Immediately think of dicks

You're such a faggot

he's talented. Sup Forums is just angry all their crushes like him

Black kids are some of the biggest weebs around.

They're more likely to be inspired by Goku than Kendrick Lamar.

He's a phoney who keeps getting pushed as the next maverick of Hollywood. They want you to believe he's a black Orson Welles, a renaissance man, and you instinctively know he's nothing of the sort - this irritates you on a very deep level. Human beings are great at judging whether or not something is fair from an early age; you can see he hasn't earned his reputation, his arrogance. It's a similar situation with Kanye West. It isn't a race thing, though those in power will always try to portray it as such because these days they're more interested in individuals they can manufacture as opposed to genuinely talented individuals who might not play along after accruing influence. See Michael jackson and Sony. Nobody was "irrated" by Michael in the same way they're irrated by Glover, by the way. And that's because any idiot could at least tell Michael had real talent.

It's because Goku is literally a different race from everyone else. "Warrior race" makes niggers feel special so they identify with it. I bet they wish they could go Super Nigga and get gold hair and do ki blasts and shit.

Yakub would be the super nigga god.

Soft as fuck middle class nerd who appropriates "ghetto cool". Being black has nothing to do with it. He's a lightweight, homo, manlet.

It's not just Goku, it's every anime protag.

It helps because they usually have some outcast story going on, which ties into the black identity.

>"pussy"

user, I have to break something to you...

Because he's Childish.

He's a dilettante. He's not a good actor, he's a terrible stand-up, his music is average to bad. I personally enjoyed Atlanta, so he has that at least. It was way overrated by redditors though

I think his music is pretty solid. But then, I've never been interested in any of his shows. Maybe he just appeals to everyone.

You think his music is pretty solid because you're a pleb. It is shit.

He was p funny, probably a giant fag now. I'm tpp nervous to go back.

Same way 90s boys felt about Leonardo DiCaprio at the time during Titanic. I hated him then because all my crushes had a crush on him and not me. But Leo became a pretty based actor thanks to Marty Scorsese recognizing him.

Because you’re a victim of bro rape
youtu.be/3zvTRQr7ns8

“Ooooh he’s a non threatening black guy who doesn’t look entirely like a gorrilla and he he acts and raps (neither well) and buzzfeed always talks about him so I love him”

Can’t stand Donglovers

>Can’t stand Donglovers

That's homophobic, user!

not a 'great' actor. better comedic chops but his drama is better in music.

Goku is also a brain damaged monkey man who’s dedicated to violence so there’s also that connection

>Successful and wealthy tv and movie star most likely more well off than most of America tries to preach to us about how he is being held down for being black
I found a reason

Good, I was afraid you would think I was just racist

I only know him from derrickcomedy and he was great there, good lad.

Holy fuck lol

He left Community to do his own shitty projects.
Atlanta was shit!

He's the son of Danny Glover, he's there because of nepotism, but he seems to think he's a talented thespian who came from the ghetto to a deserved Hollywood stardom. Fuck him.

his voice really annoys me after a while, cannot stand his music at all. so nasal. didn't mind him in community, in fact he was pretty good on there, but that was an ensemble cast. i would probably not watch something he was the main character in.

He's a dumb nigger

>So Chevy didn't get Community
>What didn't he get?
>Well he just didn't get the jokes
>Like what?
>Well in this one scene something happens and I break down and start sobbing cuz its funny as fuck right?
>And he didn't think that was funny
>He hated it, said that back in the day comedy meant something and these days we just do funny faces without any buildup.
>How did you respond?
>I broke down and started sobbing about my emotions
>And everybody laughed?
>Well my mom was, she's my biggest supporter.

lol pleb

>soyboy

>He's the son of Danny Glover
t. complete fucking retard

You have shit taste m8

i mean he's a father

I was a fan since mystery team, and loved him in community though I'm going back through community and finding it hasn't aged incredibly well. He's a decent rapper an alright actor and a terrible stand up comic he found a good network to gain prominence and that's how he raised as quickly as he did. Though I remember the thing that started my annoyance with him was an appearance on the Arsenio Hall show where he sang his song without leaving the couch, I don't even like Arsenio but I found it disrespectful.

Though I want a mystery team 2 he worked well with those guys and I don't know why he tossed them aside like he did

I enjoy his stuff but he does come off as a smug fuck sometimes.

He used to be the upbeat broad comedy guy, then he became the serious "woke" artist. It always seems phony to me when people do a complete 180 on their personalities like that

>I think his music is pretty solid.
He was never a good rapper, really grating and obnoxious. But I did really like his funk/R&B album he did recently. And Atlanta was pretty good. And he was good on Community, and I liked Derrick Comedy back in the day.

>then he became the serious "woke" artist
Atlanta was still a comedy. I really think he just has that fixed "smugface" that makes me want to hate him, but he's really not that bad

he was really great doing derek comedy.
all his friends were white growing up and they made funny youtube videos.
all that whiteness rubbed off on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnV0IENYPGg

>experiences racism first hand as a youth
>gets big
>not supposed to use his newfound position or format to address it

WAAAHHH why isn't he only making things i can relate to and not make me think about the fact there are people who have it worse than me!!

He acts like an oppressed hood nigger despite growing up with literally tens of millions of dollars in the bank. He's a fantastic talent though.

do you need to post like that

Because he acts oppressed and basically acts like a hood nigger despite being a super priviliged multi millionaire. Also he hardly ever smiles, because that would clash with his "cool hood nigger" image.

>he acts oppressed
When?
>basically acts like a hood nigger
When?