Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 2

Previous thread here. Today we're starting with Amazing Spider-Man #645.1 which could technically be considered the first issue of Venom. When I get to the appropriate time, I'm going to switch over to Remender's Venom series and post the first series of issues that way when we get to Spider-Island we can just pick up where we left off.
Also if anyone's interested here are the links to Bendis' Powers from start to finish. The TV show is still uploading and I will upload as soon as I am able. I did not forget about that one user.

Heading home now. Please send bumps in the meantime if you are able. If not, that's cool too.

On the more academic side of things I had a three and a half statistics exam overview today so I'm stoked for some comics.

Bump
Reading Slott with company should be fun

Flash cleans up nicely

Like I said. Smooth

"Epic" is not something I'd call Slott's spider run.

Underarm webs...I love it.

Love the transformation from Flash controlling the symbiote to it going off script

I forgot how much I loved Venom Flash

HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm still upset this wasn't included in the Venom TPBs.

Definitely one of Slott's stronger issues.

What? That's so stupid? Slott actually did a great job introducing the idea of what a Venom series could be. Such bullshit

Why does he look like he just saw a ghost in the last panel?

I love the dichotomy of the first half and second half of this issue.

He feels guilty for not being able to save her?

It's because it was Remender's venom, so they didn't want to include other authors.

> super villains always come back.
> Peter says this line at the end of Clone Conspiracy #4.

Huh... the deepest lore.

er #5. Still.

>Quiet spidey this just in
Dream Cap is full of sass.

Ugggggggggggg

I think about this page every time I read the current SM/DP run.

Wish this suit was used more.

Amazing

And now you're experiencing the ramifications of what you did to stop Smyth

Wow. Even I think that's a low blow, Paladin.

>no one dies!
>Silver Sable and Ashley Kafka proceed to die

It's nice to see someone stand up to Peter's bullshit self righteousness. The only reason he hasn't murdered people in the past is because others have stopped him. That fucking hypocrite is just as bad as the villains he fights.

Don't see Peter get this worked up over Carnage. Unless we're talking about the book Carnage in New York which was baller.

What's funny about this is I think Remender ignored the "shapeshifting" thing for most of his run, Bunn picked it back up when he had Flash disguising himself as old ladies, etc.

Awesome

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Whenever Slott writes Venom he normally has him shape shift at least once.

Fuck you, Peter. This is the exact reason why I don't worry about the No-Kill rule in my comic. It's shitty writing.

>We don't get to be god.
Seriously, fuck off Peter. Say that to all the police officers or all the soldiers oversees that have to make those kind of decision every day.n

And then Massacre DID escape, killing god knows how many people until SpOck put him down, proving Jonah right