Why haven't you seen the most alpha kino of 2017 yet, user?

Why haven't you seen the most alpha kino of 2017 yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVyGCxHZ_Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=upsR80YmwWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>iltelligent, nilistic with a wicked sense of humour
Literally me

its not even out in the UK cinemas yet but the fucking bluray/torrents are already available

Is it worth a cinema experience or not?

>alpha kino

You're a massive faggot, OP.

How is this alpha

>alpha
>kino
Letting in underage Sup Forums crossboarders was a mistake

kino trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AVyGCxHZ_Ko

If you really like Oneotrix Point Never or really enjoy Refn I'd say yes. Feels like his early work. And I'd always enjoyed OPN but this made me appreciate him a lot more. His score adds an antiseptic, melancholy alien quality to the film. And to the user who pointed out how funny Robert Pattinson's entrance is your dead right with that snap zoom. Someone needs to make a webm with the kramer audience reaction.

you picked the fucking trailer that spoils the whole movie, great job.

better trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=upsR80YmwWc

>If you really like Oneotrix Point Never
is the the guy who did the synths at the end here
youtube.com/watch?v=upsR80YmwWc

The cinema near me is the Curzon which is an A24 one I think and they've been showing these trailers for every single movie ive watched there recently so will probably go see it, only six quid for me

so is he as good as in Rover in it?

Yeah man it's all him. I'm a pretty big electronic music albeit only knowing surface knowledge of most aspects but far as I can say he's basically a modern american aphex twin. Lot of IDM but experiments release to release and has a lot of modern electronic sensibilities. Guess he really wanted to do a movie. If it wasnt for the soundtrack this would be merely a great movie, but they really compliment eachover so yeah it's worth some change I'd say. Interesting Iggy Pop song at the end. Interesting character too, your typical narcissistic well to do douchebag who can't help but put his foot in it.

Better I think, and I loved his performance as a simpleton in The Rover.

I like OPN but the soundtrack to this fucking sucked. Instead of feeling melancholy or alien-y the way you described, it took me out of the movie each time that cheesy synth melody came in. I feel like instead of being unique and complementing escalating events of the movie it was trying way too hard to mimick the usual synth retrowave shit. I especially hate how some of the melodies during the carnival were re-used, as if they were too scared to let scenes be without those aids repetetives boops for 5 minutes. The only stand out was the ending song, but I was too annoyed with how in your face generic it was till then.

But I agree, the movie does feel a little like Pushers, now that you mention it

Up for debate, this is probably his best acting outside that though, not as showy as The Rover but he plays a character with a lot of pathos like in Good Time really well.

good stuff guys i'm looking forward to it

Robert started acting? thought he was done after twilight?

I go back and forth. One one hand the score provided a tense sheen, everything felt vital and doomed. On the other, it was a layer of artificiality. I wouldnt mind seeing a cut without it, letting the acting breathe, akin to the earlier Daddy Long Legs, or a simpler sort of film.

I fuck man ass?

Him and Kristen Stewart are painstakingly trying to erase their Twilight image that they accidentally became two of the best actors of their generation.

The fuck? Kristen Stewart hasn't proven herself at all. Pattinson is the only one I'd declare as "best actor of this generation". That dude fuckin' kills it in every role he's in now.

Fair enough man, I think it hit me in the right spot. Sure it is in vogue to do sountracks like that at the moment but this is like a big player stepping into the ring. I can't see myself loving this as much if it had some Ben Affleck movie soundtrack. Yeah very similiar tonally to Refns early Denmark stuff. Of which I still think Pusher 2 is my favourite. Hit a lot of the same notes.

>The fuck? Kristen Stewart hasn't proven herself at all.
Personal Shopper and Certain Women were very impressive, in part due to her work.

>"best actor of this generation".
You need to calm down. He's very talented, but give it a couple more films.

Those movies were horrible, what are you on about.

>he posts da vague picture of da face
>he dosn't nam da movee
>he maks da bad thred
>we want him to kill himslef but he is da coward and wont
>he is da bad on on Sup Forums

>Those movies were horrible
Maybe they weren't your cup of tea. It's ok to not like certain kinds of movies. But they are not horrible.

Whilst I adore kstews body of work and think she has a good agent I don't think she has a lot of range like rpatz. And she hasn't done anything close to as good The Rover or this, or Lost City of Z etc

Stop acting like you even saw them.

You are right, Pattinson is easily better. But Kristen is definitely trying and I think will only get better in her 30s.

Reading the thread would've taken less time than typing that whiny nonsense. Grow up.

reddit

Not that user, but the film title would be helpful when it comes to the catalog, as there are two concurrent Good Time threads right now

Here's hoping. she's a stunning manic pixie dream girl. I still love Adventureland and think it's one of the better movies like that.

t. rick and morty fan

I don't give a fuck, I don't see you complaining about the 16 JL spoiler threads but it's a big deal when there's two Good Time threads? Fuck you too.

Adventureland was better the first time I watched it, but I didn't hate it the second time. Speak is my go-to classic KStew performance

>he is da creepy coward
>he cant take da critisism
>he is da loser in dis life
>he wil watch 6 movees 2morow
>he is da lone deprest man

absolutely kino trailer

Why'd she have to be a lezo. Was Jodie grooming her.

fuck off with this greentext nonsense you utter clown

>Why'd she have to be a lezo.
Fake news

Right, that's really cool and edgy. It's like le patrician test to not name the film, part of a secret club which helps you get your kicks, i get that. You can have it. I'm not complaining, it's a good film and i'm happy to frequent both threads, but as far as useful, quality discussion on the film, which is gay i know, it'd help to have one thread, not two.

there is actual discussion of the movie in the other thread

He has an ear piercing. That man is a homosex.

Really hoping that Pattinson gets some wider recognition. With The Rover, lost city of z and now this. This fucker really is a good actor. Shame he has the Twilight fame.

bump wtf