Really...

really? shouldnt someone let cameron know that avatar isnt that great and suggest him to move on and actually start working on decent movies?

you from disney? or reddit? because you sound like both

fpbp OP eternally BTFO

ive seen some rapes before but this Irreversible

op just gangraped out of here

is that you abatap?

FUCKING
BURNED

OP REKT

star wars fags on suicide watch

parjeet from india heer, you just got bombed hard OP

this is what marvelfags look like people, take note

try again faggot

might have sucked donkeys balls but still better than anything disneywars has put out in the last 10 years, and still has better CG than most of them

>Avatar 5

Thats true but it still sucks hard. Avatar was great to look at. But that was where it stopped.

>rooting against your own species

it had a great story too, im actually 22 so was pretty young when it came out and i'd seen nothing like that story before so was pretty cool to me, plus the whole being legless thing and being able to walk was cool, ive never seen anything like that, plus the end fight sequence from air to ground back to air was awesome. My only gripe with the film was I wanted more beasts. Hopefully we'll get more in the second one, can't wait.

>1,129 days until Avatar 2

>it had a great story too

>cameron
>decent movies
?

based

whats bad about it? it's great hero trope, also im not some 40 year old fat fuck at his computer whos probably jaded and crying thats it's not exactly like pochontas or whatever that shitty cartoon is, this was awesome blue space aliens and actually had a hand with me getting into the industry

BASED!

boring unoriginal story. Dances With Wolves in Space. Also the fact that it makes the humans the bad guys. I enjoyed the 1st one in 3D for the visuals. That was where it stopped.

Funny how whenever there's a "days until Avatar" thread there's always one butthurt disnmarveledittor making a butthurt thread, really makes you think

Absolutely based.

never seen dances with wolves, even if i did i can distinguish the difference between space and earth

>wahhhh people that makes fun of my terrible movie are from that company that I dislike!
grow up

literally from the "days until" thread and this was the next best post ive seen in weeks fucking BASED
A
S
ED

>never seen dances with wolves
these are the people that enjoy Avatar

you're the one crying none of your diversity-wars films hasnt made a billion, go cry to reddit

OPettey Blown The Fuck Out!
Back to your nest Bugman!

>wahhh you must like NuWars if you don't like shitty Avatar
try again teenager. It makes total sense. Only a child that saw Avatar would defend it years later.

like i said im not a pedo grandad whos spent his life on here

>Pic
Imagine being this much of a bum, 11 almost 12 years later and you're only just starting on the sequel to your biggest movie, when you're James Cameron and have nothing but time on your hands.

try spending your life watching good movies instead of Avatar

The Damage Control is incredible

>avatar isnt that great
nigger it's the highest grossing movie of all time

Cameron should have been giving us better Terminator movies instead of making unoriginal cartoon movies.

I will, I will even be there Day 1 when ever Avatar is realease hence why I make the days until threads

HE ended Terminator on the Second film you would know that if you followed him like I do. He said the story was told and everything that he wanted to say was done. Why drag it out further? He's not a jew you know

maybe Cameron will give you a good movie this time with an original plot.

hell yeah Turok

>Why drag it out further?
>Avatar 5(2025)

He gave me a good movie the first time round though

lol

maybe if you were a child blown away by the visuals.

What the fuck? I don't understand why this post gets any praise, Avatar is pure garbage when you consider what Cameron gave us before.

How tf is he even going to drag this shit out for five movies?

its being samefagged to death

Do you have some sort of memory problem? lol. I told you the story was great, the visuals the music was empathetic and really felt the tribal undertones, and the story was fantastic because I could empathisize with the hero and I was rooting for him to switch on the Quaritch and he did the right thing in the end not only that he became one of the people, was an awesome film! Like I said im 22 so yes i was kind of child but that doesnt change the fact 10 years later im able to appreciate it at a higher level of understanding, you missed the fact that Cameron set up a world for a saga, that the planet is alive and basically Skynet but organic, you should do some research because the surface level of the film is all you care about and that shows how fucking uneducated yo are there are layers to films and this has many many layers

He's very obviously samefagging, no one gets that sort of response for even proper roasts, let alone something as innocuous as hurr durr reddit or Disney. Pretty sad.

Fucking incredible SP

WHAT THE FUCK

>hurr it's better than superhero movies shut up meanie durr

This is the kind of people that come to Sup Forums? Is this your guys' standard? Superhero movies made for children? If a movie is better than that then the movie is good? Really?

>I told you the story was great
And that makes it soooo true!

>53R
>14UIPs
Christ almighty.

Damage

Control

samefag some more

>56posts, 15IDs

LOL

These are the people that shill for Avatarded

Mostly damage control from OPettey being blown the fuck out.

>Perfect example of the Disneyfag damage control

Why does Avatar and JC trigger these bugmen so much? Is it because they haven’t come close to his BO numbers? They can’t even beat his movie he released 20 years ago, lel. Must be frustrating

>everyone I dont like is disney

disney fag literally sent in from reddit to quell any JC threads huh, pathetic

Why would anyone want to be an avatarfag, a disneyfag etc.?

You guys are fucking stupid.

Its just a child trying to throw out label when someone tells him that the movie he liked when he was a child wasn't as good as he thought it was. He lashes out and tries to paint you as his boogieman.