CAROL DANVERS GENERAL

YAAS QUEEN

Establishment neocon hawk general

>those hips

Did Land draw this

Reminder that the MCU movie is the only way to salvage the character and it should include Jess as a supporting character

WHEN

Not anytime soon, Jess is now fucking Porcupine

A cutest and best

I'm worried it will be chug full of feminist agenda shit

I wouldnt stress about it, Disney hasnt gone full retard like Marvel Comics. Only realistic downside at this point is no alcoholic murder Carol

It's all for the greater good

Is a man

SAAAAGE QUEEN

oh and sage, queen

Hello Wonder Woman shill

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

>supporting character
You mean love interest.

It's not gonna happen.

Spencer should write Captain Marvel, he gets Carol perfectly.

What, Jess as a supporting character or Carol not being shit?

#SLAY! All the meme-ing over YAAS QUEEN, #SLAY! has made me go from absolutely loathing the expression and Carol by association to unironically liking both. So good job shills and shitposters, you won a convert.

when will we be free

>the only way to salvage the character
It's going to throw out everything unique or interesting about her to turn her into a generic female "inspirational" superhero like KSD's horrid run attempted to do. It'll make her popular, yeah, but at what cost?

>Jess as a supporting character
Isn't it already confirmed that she's not going to be in it and they're going to turn Monica into her bestie instead?

Monica as bestie is something an user keeps bringing up but I've not seen it even rumored.

Poor Julia.

No some user just posted that but I can see it happening because DIVERSITY even though it continues the best black friend BS (but I bet they think that having Everett be Panther's best white friend will make up for it).

Also it would permanently butthurt the Monica fans.