Tfw Hasbro totally failed to generate interest in Jem

>tfw Hasbro totally failed to generate interest in Jem

Man, it hurts...I really started to love the show from the Hub reruns and was hella excited when I knew a movie and new comic were coming out, and pretty much all for nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdfoweOZq80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>tfw Hasbro totally failed to generate interest in Jem
It was a product of it's time and is should have stayed that way.

There's no reason they can't revamp it as two grrl bands of whatever's popular now instead of glam metal.

This.
Hasbro is just too fucking inept to do anything with Jem at this point. At least we still have the comic. Until it ends in march.

They're too inept to do anything with anything now. They're a fucking mess now.

Don't we still have The Misfits mini?

the movie really killed any chance for a revival i don't even know why they even bothered with it in the first place

the comic was actually pretty good before the deviantart jem arc fucked that up

and i don't even get why they never did a cartoon since that would've been a great way to revive the series instead of a comic not everyone is gonna know about or a movie they obviously had no faith in.

Yeah, any attempt at another revival will have to be a passion project.

And now the comic is going to end. There's going to be another comic thing with Jem but they hasn't said what it is it.

The real problem was that they tried to make believable instead of outrageous.

> no #Outrageous #Jem

> only the Jiz lives on...

youtu.be/IdfoweOZq80

Will always blame the 'It's faithful to the spirit of the original series'

I wish Sophie Campbell would come back for the art. Her art really fit modern Jem and Holograms.

I bet Eric Raymond is behind it all.

Yes there is: Girls nowadays are boring.

>Not making it an 80's period piece
Between all the nostalgia right now and how hard an exaggerated 80's aesthetic would sell to modern little girls, they're frankly stupid to not try it.

This.
If there was ever a time to reboot Jem it was now.
A shame the chance has passed by.

One of the most disgusting covers I've seen in a long time. I only know or?iginal Jem. I knew it was a girls cartoon but I watched it because I liked the fast songs, and the colours, and there was nothing else on before C.O.P.S. And this is what Jem is now? Fuck

Jem's comic is really good. It's better than the movie.

The Jem comic kinda did generate interest in Jem .

>better than the movie.
High praise.

>not making it a neo-80s cyberpunk story