What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

Save copious amounts of pictures of her while isolating myself off from my family and people who make futile attempts at befriending me

I fuck that cartoon.

I know that feel user. I pray that one day I'll find a woman that is the embodiment of the character. Though I doubt it will happen, all the women I've met aren't even a tenth as interesting as my waifu. It makes me suicidally depressed.

She ain't real and even if she was she wouldn't love you.

>find a 3DPD who bares a passing resemblance to your cartoon wife
>sacrifice her soul to the gods in an unholy ancient ritual that will allow your waifu to transcend the fourth wall to inhabit her new mortal vessel
>or, just find somebody with a similar enough personality- looks aside, if that'd narrow your available options too far down

I feel this way too. But I'm 27 never had a girlfriend or any friends for that matter. So I have a waifu instead. I'm not sure it's helping with the loneliness though.

why do you keep making this thread

I'm in love with this cartoon!

But 3DPD don't have personality. That's kind of a problem.

>love blue hair
>blue hair in real life is almost 100% sure bat shit crazy
Guess its time to build a wall around my house and wait for the civil war to start

Isn't that a little extreme?

draw sexy fanart

The trick is to just project one onto them for the sake of the humanizing novelty, like people do with their pets.

user, you're a genius! Thank you, I'm going to do just that.

I just go full r34 on them.

Don't you have any idea what it's like to have a waifu you can't touch? That can't love you back? It feels like a piece of you has been cut out that you can't get back. Like a phantom limb, in my case a phantom cock. Just let us have this thread user.

It does suck how the otaku culture just fucking died and hipsters are the only ones dying hair now
but it's also not hard at all telling the difference because the hipster style is always just one lock or a few stripes, it's never the whole head looking 'natural'

And even that looks fine as long as the hairstyle isn't some overwrought piece of shit with shaved sides or something. I know a weeb girl who has her hair roughly like June's but just dyes the bangs blue or red from time to time, and it looks great. she doesn't look like she's going to call you a breeder and throw out your steak for offending indians or something

Me too

Shit. I'm sorry for asking.

That was a girl?!

Jerk off and remember that I'm being completely irrational.

The cute hairdo didn't tip you off? Or the contrast with the obviously male counterpart?

fap to it and remember to not doing that again and fap again after few days or smth

SORRY NIGGA SHE DEAD

also severely, severely deformed. looks like a chromosomal disorder

Are you me?

maybe its mabeline