Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

PROTIP: You can't.

>Rick and Morty at the bottom
There's my proof

> including Rick and morty at all

Go back to /r/eddit

Is ATHF actually good or is Sup Forums memeing? I saw one episode and thought it was just average

This. I don't see any appeal to that show, get it off the list.

This is some reddit tier shit thread

If Rick and Morty wasn't so popular it'd be the most beloved show on Sup Forums.

This.
There's a name for this kind of effect, but I can't place it.

Not our fault they had to pander to the Reddit crowd

hello, reddit!

Just proving my point.

example A

>le reddit meme
leave

pretty much this. Sup Forums is full of a bunch of noisy dipshits.. and what I mean by that is there are probably WAY more lurkers that love the show than those who dont.. the people who dont are just the only ones who open their big fuck'n mouths.

seriously Drawn Together was fuck'n garbage. It got by on pure trashy jokes and tastelessness, its not even funny. Bojack horseman looks like it probably has some clever writing but I havent watched it because the idea of animal characters like that feels stupid to me and I dislike the art.. also mundane sitcoms in the form of cartoons like that bore the piss outta me. ATHF was fun when I was 15. Rick and morty isnt perfect but its got some damn good jokes and writing is solid.

If you're not doing it ironically you're doing it wrong OP.

>reddit sentencing

Kys

Replace Drawn Together with Venture Bros and you might be on to something.

>I can smell the reddit behind this post

Kys

Flip Bojack "Every season is Season 1 but more exaggerated" Horseman and Rick and Morty and you've got it.

The word loses meaning after awhile, guys.

Funny, when shows pander to Sup Forums people still bitch.

Switch Rick & Morty and ATHF, and I'll agree.

Switch Drawn Together and ATHF and its correct

>Aqua Teen not at the top
>No Sealab, SGCTC, or Brak Show

Disgusting

>tfw you like all of them
what did he mean by this?

It's really hit or miss but when it hits damn its good

R&M fags are some of the most asspained people on this site, holy shit.

When shows pander to Sup Forums they're complete dogshit

Drawn Together isn't really that good though.

good bye Bizarro

When you can't think of an insult:

>uh, ur opinion is different
>HA REDDIT

Bojack is appropriate but the rest of these shows are all for brainlets

All the R&M hate is just gay space rocks fans being mad that their shitty show isn't universally loved like R&M is.

Before Sup Forums grew a hate-boner, everyone here was hyped for Rick and Morty during the early parts of Season 1.

Sup Forums is a self-loathing, selfish place sometimes.

But i enjoyed all of them...

Personally I prefered Sealab, but I lived in the ghetto where every fucking pothead LOVED Aqua Teens.

Frisky Dingo beats them all

You forgot Xavier: Renegade Angel.

>Lol, so randumb, *hits blunt* lol, bananhand.

Checks out...

Wasn't the joke for these pictures originally that the man with the small brain had the best taste/his idea made the most sense?

Obviosuly ATHF is designed for the average randumb stoner but its got some fucking great dialogue. I don't think you even need to be a pot head to enjoy it.

You know, I'm pretty sure Justin just does whatever he thinks will get a laugh. The only time the show fails is when they overcommit to a joke that doesn't really pay off. Like the Titanic episode.

Hey man, he had just broken up with his hivemind gf, cut him some slack.

True, but The Venture Bros. makes every other show on this look like complete garbage.

Some really good episodes. At the time when it was first airing it was pretty unique too.

He doesn't know.

Name of the last?

Close. The more and contrarian and the bigger bait it is, the better.

heh

I don't know about that user... I tend to love me some gay space rock tears and I enjoy certain episodes of R&M.

This. The point is to put good things in the dumb spot and bad things in the smart spot.

Switch Drawn Together and ATHF.

Aqua Teen had an unprecedentedly low drop in quality, almost none over its whole 14 season run. The later ones are almost as good as the earliest three.

>implying

Its super quotable

This guys is also right

Prove THIS wrong
protip:
It's an opinion so you can't

Add Uncle Granpa below Gumball and it's good.

The animal things are only really used for puns or one off jokes.

people actually like Drawn together?
tried to watch it, and it was the worst garbage i ever seen.

This image is reversed.

Nah AT still wins cos its so hit and miss. At its best it trounces all other shows.

I think the reddit aspect of Rick and Morty is people's fault more than the show. The redditness comes from people pretending it has some grander meaning or philosophy when it's just there to get laughs.

Same thing with hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Literally perfect

Bojack and R&M are the most intelligent shows on this list, and that's really not saying much

Never seen Gumball. Is it really that good?

>Drawn Together
Never change, contrarians. Never change.

I agree.

Even after 5 seasons the show still makes me laugh
Don't expect anything deep from it, it's just a really good comedy

Contrarianism? Hype backlash?

It's very well animated, has good togreat jokes, well written and relatable dialogue and pretty good characters. S2 and onward is usually considered better than S1 but it's still good starting off.

>seriously Drawn Together was fuck'n garbage. It got by on pure trashy jokes and tastelessness, its not even funny. Bojack horseman looks like it probably has some clever writing but I havent watched it because the idea of animal characters like that feels stupid to me and I dislike the art.. also mundane sitcoms in the form of cartoons like that bore the piss outta me.
TBF senpai, Bojack is far from a "mundane" sitcom. It always has absurd shit, like even when it's doing dramatic overplot stuff Bojack will be living in a 600-foot yacht inland. Although to be fair some of the more absurd stuff the show did has come true, such as the Hollywood sign being vandalized.

>tfw they didn't rebrand themselves as Hollyweed

I wanna live in a fun universe dammit

I'm with you
Implying I'm a faggot