Are normalfags still in denial this wasn't great as they thought it would be or are they still burying their heads in...

Are normalfags still in denial this wasn't great as they thought it would be or are they still burying their heads in the sand?

It's actually good solely on the fact that it's a carbon copy of a New Hope with assets of Return of The Jedi thrown in.

Anybody who has made a finalized opinion without having send seen 8 and 9 is an idiot

>Jesus, that's dumb.
"I'm sure the next Film will be good".
user, your not 12 are you, you haven't conscientiously lived through the release of the prequels have you?

I have lived through the prequels. That's how I know the trilogy can be salvaged from an awful first installment

>ep1 - Watchable Trash
>ep2 - Only Last Half of the Film Is Watchable
>ep3 - Watchable in Parts.

Ep 1- Unwatchable
Ep 2- So bad it's good
Ep 3- Actually good

A good film should be able to stand on its own. It's a shitty remake of the 4th one, and the 4th one wasn't even good.

KEK. It's not a varbon copy, it's an attempt by a mongoloid to copy a unique artwork made by a genius. Here's the equivalent.

>This
A disaster film saved in editing.

>your not 12
Really makes you think

I like it. Fun characters, good actions scenes and the fight in the woods was the best lightsaber fight yet.
I mean it's no LOTR but nothing will ever be as epic as those movies. Not in our lifetime anyway.

>saved in editing.
meaningless statement in context

Don’t like things on Sup Forums. It infuriates people

Ep 2 and 3 are bad. The Phantom Menace is clearly the real gem in the prequels but people don't see it because of Jake and Jar Jar.

hi Disney shill. next time don't make it so obvious please.

also, your movie sucked balls and you've pretty much killed star wars after two movies.

After over a decade of nothing but the fucking prequels I can't blame them

That's how you troll people in this day and age! You like popular movies.

Shit awakens is atrocious though.

>the fight in the woods was the best lightsaber fight yet

nah no way, there were 3 better fights in revenge of the sith alone, not to mention darth maul

Star Wars: Episode 6.5 Revenge of the Mouse

Not even as a little kid did i think that those fights were exciting. The music is, but not the actual fights. You feel a lot more involved while watching the fight in 7. But if you're not into the movie i can get that it feels boring, but the same can be said about the prequels.