Do you like Vanellope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVlxW3jW_y8
youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's cute when she's not talking.

In what way exactly?

The legal way.

Would it be legal to pop an index finger up her butt?

Absolutely. She is adorable, I wanna cuddle her and then give her a goodnight kiss before leavingbut letting the door open to the lighted corridor a bit in case any darkness monsters could come out :3

What's number 1?

Little girls are.

>implying sarah isn't qt

youtube.com/watch?v=lVlxW3jW_y8

No.

She's real sweet, but she can be kind of a glitch.

>liking a jew

no

No. Only thumbs are allowed.

Too many poop jokes.

She's cute, would give head pats.

>not taking the hint that she wants you to stick it in her pooper

jew lolis are best lolis

Every once in a while I do, but not as often as I used to

I just want to see what the drawfags come up with once they reach the internet.

>confirmed for never dating a Jew
FREAKIEST girl ever, I miss her.

this is gonna be so much fun!

>3dpd

>Vanellope enters the internet
>decides to Google herself
>will never be the same after that

That voice made think she's not only legal but experienced

>this gif
Hell yes.

You need money to build a car, and I'm sure there's a lot of backed-up villains around the arcade who'd pay for her services.

No, she was extremely annoying at the start of the movie.

What if coming in contact with fan art affects her character model?

Sign me the fuck up

I was thinking more aged up and with a continued candy theme.

>aged up
That's no fun. Or is it?

She looks like a mechanic there, I can dig it. Tan lines are important though.

absolute madman

based

Like her enough to commit a crime on it.

did they fug afterwards?

TRAILER WHEN

How dare you!?

Man that's horrifying.

She's not a glitch, she just has pixlexia.

Let's trymodifying that

What are your predictions for the sequel?

I'm already assuming that they're going to avoid stretching the film out by throwing the cast into gameworld after gameworld, the same way they kept the first movie centered around only three games.

I predict an obligatory WoW parody, and then some kind of hub where everything connects. No licensed properties this time.

I'm hoping for glitchy pirated versions of their own games, with textures missing and characters falling through walls and ceilings. Or bootlegs where they meet cheap Chinese knockoffs of themselves.

draw some actual shit splooge you lazy faggot

>flat-out admitting you're a pedophile on social media

what

Its okay when its 2D

I'm hoping for some Vanillabutter.
An on screen kiss between Rancis and Vanellope.
Maybe a chance for Vanellope to go barefoot?

>Vanillabutter
Rancis is meant for Taffyta

Sarah is only good for punching
youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

I don't mind the idea of aged up Sugar Rush Racers, but the way every artist goes about it feels wrong, if we take into account both King Candy(who had to have been a pre-existing model in the game and not just something Turbo created from scratch), as well as the unused concept art for the Racers' families(and Sugar Rush's overall Chibi/Golden Age of Animation hybrid style), then adult versions probably wouldn't be all tall and realistic like how most of the fanart goes, I figure they'd remain fairly short(like maybe a head taller at the most), and be overall more compact, cute, and rounded in their features rather than Handsome/Beautiful

so yeah I'll admit I'm basically picturing them as shortstacks(or beardless fantasy Dwarves for the male racers), with some changes to their outfits to be more "adult" or "mature", unfortunately don't really have any art to show what I'm thinking of, might have to commision some

honestly they could share him, Sugar Rush only has 3 guys after all(compared to 13 or so girls), so they kinda have to

Vanellope its probably the only good Sarah Silverman did to humanity and even then, i think other woman could had done it better.

>so they kinda have to
Not necessarily, maybe in their society only the higher ranking girls get a guy, and they have to compete for rank.

That'd be hot of someone fixed her face.

We are 375 days, 10 hours, and 49 minutes away until the sequel. If you can't tell, I'm hyped as fuck for this movie. This is my favorite Disney movie.