Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g42RH-uJW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=fzZ-3kB6HoU
screenrant.com/justice-league-rotten-tomatoes-score-delayed/
moviepilot.com/posts/3991532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20%

Are the reviews posted? Not like people can't figure it out

Film criticism has reached a new low point.
Take this moment to remember the man who crashed the site with 1 bad review for a movie the public hadn't even seen yet.

OH NO NO NO

Pic related will hate it.

Why doesn't Warner Bros just shut down Rotten Tomatoes all together

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's profitable I guess.

They are gonna get mossaded for not giving it a super high score since bottom right is from Israel.

Sup Forums to DCEU theme: youtube.com/watch?v=g42RH-uJW-8

what review was that?

The review embargo is the same. Rotten Tomatoes is shilling their new YouTube show where they reveal scores, so they won't post it. But metacritic will.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzZ-3kB6HoU

This is more appropriate

>warner brothers
i think comcast owns it

Is WB paying them to delay this?

Metacritic isn't owned by WB, though, so they'll have a score ready.

Oh no no no no no

>screenrant.com/justice-league-rotten-tomatoes-score-delayed/
lmao
>review embargo
>land of the free
goddamn burgers you can't even review a movie lmao. The worst this planet has to offer.

Oh you're right, they used to own it but now just hold a minority stake

He's clearly waiting for better reviewers to see it so he can either like or hate it. The opposite of what they do.

WB owns the site.

See

Look at this dude!

HAHAHA HERE COMES THE FAILURE

DC will never recover.

moviepilot.com/posts/3991532
He dissed the dark knight and usually disses all msm

The embargo is dropping at the same time it's always been, but RT's YouTube channel has a thing where they reveal the score now, and with JL being a "big" movie why not do it for that you know?
Film critism is dead

I take it back. He praised Transformers, Grown Ups. He is a batshit psycho

17%

Also, canceled my pre-tickets when I heard they did this. I will wait for a cam-rip. That is $17 less to contribute to the Hollywood Jew.

>Review embargo
That only counts for critics that were given review screenings right? They sign some NDA thing? It says it has already premiered in LA for the public (?) so I guess they could publish reviews if they wanted?

Flashpoint can't come soon enough. Just wipe this shitshow from existence.

Recast everyone and kill Snyder.

Toy Story 3

RT destroyed their own comments section personally because Armond White got thousands of death threats for not liking a kids movie, not even joking.
Then Chris-chan's faggot brother tried to get in on the fun and everyone made fun of him.

>LEDDIT review from an early screening

>biggest PRO is that the after-credits scene is nice

>review embargo
that's a real thing holy shit lmao goddamn burgers

>We'll just keep making unprofitable films forever, no big deal

The reviews WILL be published. RT won't aggregate them until they air their show.

This is the guy who compared BVS to BLM.

>favorite movie is MoS followed by BvS and SS
stopped reading right there

How long till the reviews

My brother saw it last night and absolutely loved it, though he loves all capeshit

>same site gave BvS a 62/100
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

it's over, DCbros. Just admit you've lost

*WHIRRRRRRR*

DCEU film dummy

Reviews start coming out tonight, RT reveals score on Thursday at 12am Eastern

A few hours.

Sounds about right

the reviews come out today but the RT score not till tomorrow

MoS is the best edited film comparing it to BvS and SS.

still could've said he didn't like those and wanted to see how JL turns out

*breathes in*

>this piece of turd is better than these other turds because it has a better shape

*farts*

10 minutes to showtime

what other choice did he have

is that a review?

omg, this is sooooo juicy

Anybody that takes tomatos seriously is a loser.

The review embargo is a condition that the production company sets, because it wants to protect its investment. Rottentomatoes would have no reason to have it's own embargo, except they're run by the same company.

>2. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are the future of DC Films.
>The critical huzzahs for Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman arguably mattered more than the big box office, a notion that applies to Justice League as well. But the Gal Gadot/Chris Pine actioner proved that DC Films could make a beloved crowdpleaser along with giving the brand their own iconic version of a given marquee character.
>Assuming James Wan’s Aquaman is at least a solid three-star entertainment, and I’d be shocked if it wasn’t considering his track record, then Justice League will merely be an obligation to power through before getting to the next wave of DC Films offerings. And yeah, I’d argue that also applies to Avengers: Age of Ultron (ditto a famous in-house director dropping one last biggie before exiting the brand after much studio tinkering).
>Yeah, it is a little odd that Justice League is essentially now viewed as something to get out of the way, an honorable close to the Zack Snyder trilogy before the would-be course correction can begin in earnest. Even if folks don't take to Justice League, Warner Bros. can point to Wonder Woman as a proof of concept and Aquaman as their next likely crowdpleaser.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Patty Jenkins and James Wan. The future (of DC) is AMWF.

>reverting the superman theme from MoS one to classic

zzzz

>Instead, they opt for a wisecracking, smartass Batman
"wtf I love quips now" - DC fans in a few days

More like contrarianism personified. Wouldn't be surprised if he posted here

57%

Doesn't matter once plebs do

The review embargo hasn't changed though. RT is literally shilling their channel.
Also
>Owner: Fandango Media
>Warner Bros. Entertainment/Time Warner (30%)
>Comcast/NBCUniversal (70%)

>DC: AAAAAAGH SAVE ME ASIANS AND FEMINISM

holy shit, even well-hated mummy had better

11:50 PST/2:50 AM EST

>review embargo

are they like pumping in fresh money from somewhere - theres so many total crashes or just slightly profitable shit lately they should be running out of moolah

how many hours

Tomatometer score reveal Thu at 12:01am ET

Midnight Pacific tonight is when the embargo lifts

Just a reminder that Rotten Tomatoes is literally owned by Warner Brothers

>Rotten Tomatoes is shilling their new YouTube show where they reveal scores

They need to get over themselves.

MoS: 77/100
BvS: 62/100
SS: 63/100

>be a marvelfag
>mfw Sup Forums this past week
Its been glorious watching DC fail so fucking hard

desu did anyone sincerely expect anything but trash from JL? The trailers, the reshoots etc.
All these early reviews just confirm what everyone already knew in a way or another. It's just a soulless cashgrab.

I feel bad for Affleck desu because he really seemed hellbent on being a great Batman but he just got the shittiest luck ever, being put on DC's frantic imitation of Marvel's kikery

>unironically being a capeshit fan

Literally only retarded pajeets fall for company fags meme, gtfo tv

>be a normal sane human being
FTFY

It's an amazing time to be a marvel fan it's so great in fact that it'salmost impossible to remember a time when DC was the tip dog everyone knew and marvel was stuck in a corner with DnD and other loser nerd shit

best thing about all this is not only watching DC fail but they have to keep relying on their past dogshit movies to support their current ones.

flashes scene in martha vs martha will eventually need to be touched on, they're dealing with supermans "death", and so much more

we'll always be reminded how terrible this storyline is

>flashes scene in martha vs martha will eventually need to be touched on
Flashpoint.

there is nothing more i want now than these shits to finally fucking die

Do they? You have noticed how invested you all are in the score right?

Marvel still has a good 5 years left in it. Everytime it seems like they're starting to lose it they release movies like Thor 3 that show that at least someone at Marvel knows what they're doing.

Marvel MADE this cinematic universe meme. Waiting for it to collapse because knock-offs failed is like waiting WoW to shut down because Conan MMO failed.

That's a good comparison my dude.

it "re-freshed" cinematic universe. it was universal who made them, just noone remembers movies from 40s

STOP MAKING FUN HATERS AQUAMAN COOL YES

It was probably when TDK was king

>24 movies
>14 TV shows
>still going strong

It's not going anywhere.

It's literally worse than SS. How the fuck can a big company be so incompetent so many times in a row?

They're going to turn on Zaddy faster than they did with Nolan.

The shows are starting to collapse though to be fair

Universal's attempts can hardly be called a cohesive planned universe; they were just them crossing over all their popular movies with Abbott and Costello and they didn't give even the slightest shit about continuity, or even getting the right fucking actors. You would've done a better job using certain Japanese examples.

it's their own fault for trying to follow Marvel, then copy them in a worse way, not only has it already been done, but it's been done better

i want DC to succeed, but i have zero faith in the people behind these movies

Add more doors for Ghostbusters, Amazing Spider-man with it's Sinister Six shit, and Transformers/Hasbro.

Marvel just got the Spider-man back and are just about to get the F4 and X-men back
i wont be surprised if the MCU is still going by 2030