So this is pretty much the ideal Wolverine costume right?

So this is pretty much the ideal Wolverine costume right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3IFAjV2tvg
youtube.com/watch?v=dUZC5VgBx5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rWvJKZGAzIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No this one.

Yeah.
Awful.

100%

>that eyesore
>ideal
Try again.

You're all wrong! The correct answer is pic related!

The blue and yellow outfit is a classic .

What's the original alpha flight costume look like?

No, it's just the original. Just because it's the first doesn't make it better. Yellow and blue is an eyesore.

But brown and yellow looks like actual shit.

To true patricians, yes.

Although I honestly think Wolverine's dumb hairline and general appearance is so iconic that he doesn't really need a costume, and I'm fine with the movies leaning in that direction.

Anything with the yellow coloring and spiked ears is gaudy as fuck. I think he looks great in plainclothes desu.

gb2work, Woolie.

Don't think you can distract us, we want a full Shadow Man LP.

I prefer no costume at all.
Wolverine in civilian clothes is the best.

It looks like an actual color scheme from a person that wasn't too dumb to look at color wheel.

What about this?

Close.

I cant help but have a soft spot for the yellow/blue. Regardless of color palette, Im disappointed we never got to see it in live action. This easter egg was more annoying than fun

Even better cause it doesn't have the underwear

Tony?

I blame Brian Singer.

Those iterations look like shit, though.
Needs more black.

This one has be the benefit of being a stylized version of an actual wolverine's fur pattern and colors.

Fuck off moviefaggot.
Wolverine wearing a costume helps show his dedication to being a hero, his dedication to moving forward from his troubled past, and his belief in Xavier's vision. It's crucial to the character.

So why was he wearing a costume before Xavier recruited him?

Sorry but that's fucking retarded.

Because John Byrne.

I like this one

So is FOX just done with Wolverine after LOGAN? Feels like X23 is going to be their new thing for a good bit.

>smug anime reaction and no actual argument
Let me be clear I think Wolvie looks great in plainclothes, especially when he's doing more Punisher stuff because that ties into my original point. When he takes the costume off, he's off duty, he can be the killer beer swiling canadian he is.

the yellow and brown is better less garish.

Not even close.

>is Fox done with one of the most popular character that they own
>is Fox just going to replace him with a little girl that probably can't act
No, they're just going to recast him like every other actor.

This a Wolverine costume thread, something the movies rejected, and thus this thread is not for faggots such as yourself.

I like his X-Force costume except for the red eyes.

>seriously believing they wouldnt age her up and send her back with Cable.

His movie costume wasn't that bad

Is she? IIRC Logan isn't part of the new timeline. Also they're gonna need an older actress for the X-Force movie, if she shows up

Really? I think the red highlights are the only thing that keeps this costume from being too bland.

I believe that she'll be sent back in time at some point, but I don't think they'll just not use Logan-Wolverine.
Even replacing Huge Jackedman won't stop the character from being popular.

I like red eyes.

What does John Byrne have to do with anything?

>His movie costume wasn't that bad
Don't you have a teenage twink to sexually assault, Singer?

Yep, and promptly fuck everyone who says different.

Oh piss off, it was relevant. Stop policing like it makes a fucking difference.

What would you prefer, yellow spandex?
But honestly, it isn't THAT bad

>Being such a HUGE faggot
Wolverines leather costume is fucking great, user.

For him specifically, i might add. I'd rather more color overall, but for him, that suit is :okay_hand_emoji:

Man, fuck the people that hated on him, not-manlet or no, he was great

Death Horseman costume is my personal favourite, but that's because I have a hard-on on medieval armor.

Agreed

Why does he even bother with a costume? They always end up ruined after just one use. The yellow suit at least has the excuse of his X-Men team uniform, but anything else is just a waste of spandex.

Not even vaguely relevant, he doesn't wear a fucking costume in the movie so why are you posting about the direction of the film franchise in a costume thread? My policing doesn't matter but at least it clearly makes you feel like the casual little faggot you are

That region around the armpits looks weird.

Yep. It's perfect.

That's not Wolverine, that's Hugh Jackman with CGI claws.

No, it's pretty fucking bad.

Neat

Never was a fan of the movie costume myself. Yellow just seems right because it feels like he wants you to shoot at him

A bit uncomfortable but it looks cool

youtube.com/watch?v=J3IFAjV2tvg

He loves to make characters with whacky costumes and ridiculous designs. Can you name a super powered Byrne character that doesn't have at minimum a completely outlandish appearance if not a ridiculous costume?

user i understand you do a good community service by serving as a public depository for unwanted semen but thats not needed here.

Nigga that's a gimp suit.

DUDE BLACK LMAO

Looks like he's wearing a long-shouldered tank-top. His arm posture isn't helping either.

*Ahem*

Hardly worth the (you), but I was getting to the point of the possibility of actually seeing a Wolverine costume when they inevitably reboot. Stay mad faggot

>doesn't have the hair
That's what feels off about the movie, it looks pretty good, but that is a shame.

It looks like it's out of a low budget 90s TV show, come on.

>yfw you were introduced to this GOAT outfit through X2: Wolverines Revenge

That one looks retarded

Can't go wrong with the brown costume, Yellow+Blue is so overused the good iterations are hard to find.

>:okay_hand_emoji:
You have no grounds to call anyone a faggot.

>X2: Wolverines Revenge
My nigga
The Origins game is pretty good too

>taking it seriously
Go.
The fuck.
Back.

>that Cyke
Logan, I...

We'll never have a Wolverine movie like this

youtube.com/watch?v=dUZC5VgBx5g

Quitely has a weird ability to draw ugly people more attractive than they should be, and attractive people uglier than they should be.

If this had more yellow and blue it would be GOAT live action costume, although Wolverine always works in plain clothes

Oh yeah, I'm super serial right now.
>I'm being a faggot on purpose
I think you actually have to go back, this isn't Sup Forums.

>posting that piece of shit
user DOFP and Apocalypses costume department was cancer.

Except Magneto, otherwise cancer.

Best Wolverine. Best Hulk.

We meet again old friend

Maybe start with that next time instead of trying to turn this into a Sup Forums thread, which was your obvious intent despite your backpedal in this post.

>wolverine
>armor
If we're talking about live action costumes, then I'll stick to the leather ones

>criticizing the costume design makes me a mouseketeer

Fuck off faggot Deadpool had 10/10 costumes, Singers team just sucked at designing or making them.

>criticizing the costumes
>says nothing about the quality of the films themselves
>shill
???

Maybe calm the fuck down and stop jumping the gun

Shillful display.

Why'd you post a picture of Mr. Patch and Mr. Fixit? Those two might be individuals of questionable repute, but they're clearly not spandex wearing mutated vigilantes.

I like the armored look.

Maybe stay on the movie board if you wanna talk about movies?

Gotta admit I have a soft spot for this.
No homo.

>tfw no visor

youtube.com/watch?v=rWvJKZGAzIU

How did "Patch" lose the eye?

Yeah, BWS is a great artist. But I hate what he did w/ the story. Weapon X opened the door for Wolverine's "bone claws", the dumbest thing Marvel ever did.

Thoughts?

>option A is that wolverine always had claws and they got turned into super hard/sharp knives
>option B is that wolverine had super hard/sharp knives implanted into his arms and he suddenly grew muscles to control them

Too tactical

I haven't watched this yet so this video was wasted on me because I could help but laugh at Thriller Nightcrawler.

>the dumbest thing Marvel ever did
That's a bold fucking claim.

Gawd... that's just soo bigoted!
Being a Sup Forums faggot isn't a choice, user.
Unless that choice is Jean Grey's.