Justice League: Sayonara Steppenwolf

Sorry, Snyderfags. No Neck Snap Kino this time!

The Justice League is full of nice guys now!

Whedon ruined everything!

Every single shot, every single scene, every single fucking frame of this movies looks fake as fuck. It looks like those green screen youtube videos. What the fuck is happening to Hollywood? We advanced so much in technology but from 2012 to now movies have been looking faker and faker.

*converts to islam*

bravo joss

>this time
lmao

>review embargo
topkek

YASSSS QUEEN
>reminder that those people are going to save your box office

so wait did the metal superhero fly into a cosmic portal to kill off all the attacking mooks?
Are they FUCKING serious?

Directors are not engineers and technology is suspassing them, that's my take at least. At least digital still cannot capture the same light and colors as film.

>Snyder DCEU
>Horrible Superman and a great Batman
>Joss DCEU
>Horrible Batman and a great Superman

What did they mean by this?

>Snyder DCEU
>Great Batman and great Superman
FIFY

So tv is ok with open spoilers now?

Zack?

>capeshit
>spoilers

Post the Supes Flash race

literally the only thing you can gleam from the webm is that someone 'sacrifices' themselves to save the group, which contains wonder woman, the flash, aquaman.

if you've seen an ensemble action movie in the last 20 years you could have predicted exactly this the moment the movie was announced

Except you literally see the Helmet of the bad guy fall to the ground after the Flash looks up.

Actually, that's not what's happening. Parademons feed on fear, getting beat up by the JL makes Steppenwolf afraid, and then the Parademons attack him and drag him into the portal. It's kind of like the end of We're Back.

Warner didn't pay this year

>Capeshit
>Being anything other than predictable
Pick only one DCuck

>What the fuck is happening to Hollywood?
Nothing, bad movies already existed. Just from capeshit, Logan did not look like any of this. You have to weed out the mediocres to get the few great ones in any genres, in any ages.

lemme guess the quip just when the clip cuts

this

wow so someone who saw the 'spoiler' and assumed it was cyborg or supes wouldn't have actually been spoiled until reading your post

genius

>the bad guy loses in a superhero movie
WHA-
HOLY FUCKING SPOILERS

i never would have imagined that WorldEnderEntity No.723 in a capeflick would be defeated through an act of sacrificial heroism from which the character will actually survive

>Snyderfags are still that dumb

>movie ends with villain being defeated and our heroes victorious
why the fucking hell faggot OP did you spoil the ending of this unpredictable masterpiece?

Looks like the end of avengers

It's actually a contrarian meme. Man of Steel and BvS aren't really well-liked.

I didn't even expect a BOOM tube and I'm still disappointed.

Literally Avengers

>giving shit to someone for spoilering someone literally looking at spoilers

Worst part is its exactly like avengers because they've cut Darkseid from it

I hope Batman went back to that alien's planet when nobody was seeing and killed him in his sleep.

that0s dumb

here's to the retards (the pathetic pieces of shit retards) who bitched about "neck snap lol".

Fuck