Logan Lucky

Logan Lucky 2017 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-FGT

GOGOGOGOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxHRG2DpJ_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on it's even got Daniel Craig in it.

I watched it in theaters. Liked it fine, but will probably never watch it again unless it's with a family member.

downloading now!!!

how the fuck do I permanently set the captcha to legacy captcha. The image one, it keeps showing 2-3 times for every post I make. And the legacy captcha goes away after some time.

I'll give it a watch tonight. thanks
always got time for a Soderbergh film

You can watch it here HD

yesmovies to / movie / logan-lucky-21777.html

how long is the movie? Can I skip sections and finish it in under an hour?

2 hours, a big one.

Watch at 2.5x speed

watching it right now. Looks good first 20 mins

I am curious, how are these prints released? Is it some DVD release of the movie and someone simply uploads it?

Why is the poster in jewrunes? Does it have English subtitles at least?

Some Russian hackers downloaded the producer jew's car and made him release the raw video files or else

t. phone poster.
Wait for the YIFY release. Be sure to make a thread when you're 5 minutes in asking as what you think of it.

>tfw its real and legit
Thank you user

after you hit legacy checkbox click save, then click on the catalog. dont click the back button

Yeah Daniel Craig and ugly man from Star Wars have learnt Korean.

>introducing Daniel Craig

what did they mean by this?

there are a bunch of similar sites like yesmovies. Some of them even support chromecasting lmao. I have no idea how they manage to stay up. They're better than Netflix in the sense that they have 100 times omre content. Look these up on google

xmovies8
gomovies
bmovies
123movies
fmovies
solarmovie

Their names and website extensions keep changing but the sites redirect to the functioning ones. All are hosted, or have extensions of third world countries where dmca notifications won't probably work. I've stopped downloading completely because of these sites. All new content is available within a couple of hours of release on any one of these. There is also alluc.ee which is a little more old fashioned but always trustworthy.

reddit com/r/Piracy/comments/60tbu9/5_best_free_movie_sites_updated_march_2017/

>Naming your movie Logan Lucky in the year when one of the biggest movies is named Logan

What the fuck were they thinking?

Watching it now.

I liked this movie but it ended like there will be a next one

Nice honeypot

It's boring.

seth macfarlane establishes himself as the least funny actor in film today

Hick-kino desu

youtube.com/watch?v=PxHRG2DpJ_8

yeah and it was still lame.

good heist scenes sandwiched by a long, shitty beginning and a long, shitty end section

>I dont get Soderbergh
thanks for clearing up youre a moron, and stop posting your shite videos here.

The relationship between the daughter and father carried this movie. Wholesome vibes that are much needed in these times. I can attest that there's not much rewatchability with this one, but the movie made me laugh and smile so I was damn pleased seeing it in theaters.
His daughter singing singing "Country Roads" at the pageant got me teary eyed.

Why did the FBI lady sound like batman?

I get Soderbergh

for every 2 good movies he makes, there's a garbage or mediocre one. This is redneck oceans 12, get over it crybaby

You are ugly, fat, have bad taste, can't articulate yourself for shit, and probably wear glasses.

>ugly
subjective

>fat
nope

>bad taste
projection

>can't articulate
subjective

>wear glasses
you got one right

One of those flicks you watch while browsing Sup Forums on the other monitor.

Can someone remind me why they left the money? I haven't finished it yet but I've forgotten already.

>except you
What did they mean by this?

>subjective
uggo confirmed. mantits confirmed. bad breath confirmed.

how can i get a hick gf that looks like this

You can't. That's the magic of Hollywood.

seems oddly specific, might be projection too

you also can't defend the movie clearly making me correct

Of course you can! First step is getting off this board

I've been defending this movie from your terrible video since it came out. now I'm just content to tell you that you plain suck.

>last 12 minute
>it aint me starts playing

you've had nothing in the past, and you've got nothing now

lol Bro, being unattractive is part of the reason hicks are labeled as hicks. There are no hicks that attractive.

how many disney movies are you gonna watch this year?

>hick - a person who lives in the country, regarded as being unintelligent or provincial

And they ain't attractive m8, otherwise a smart city boy would snatch 'em up.

0, they're shit just like your taste in film

says the guy with a Moana review LOL

>it aint me starts playing

Flashbacks. Every time.

pls no

Not enough Sebastian Stan

They let him go after they killed his clone. He is free to move about the cabin.

Just remember, when you point one finger you have three more pointing right back at you.

in reference to what?

The racecar guy?

it was a shit movie

Said the shit critic with shit eye genetics and shit voice.

What's this about? What role does everyone play?

Might be threads you still have from before you changed it, have to refresh. just did this myself earlier becaue those google car,road nd sign AI things are beyond a fucking joke. Having to jump through hoops to be able to post a comment.
Why can't Sup Forums have their own version..

>Can I skip sections and finish it in under an hour?
Definitely.
The first hour's pretty pointless. You can extract everything important from the second half. And you can stop half an hour before the end where they explain the ridiculously basic twist everyone saw coming
So really, you only need to watch the half hour where they're at the racetracks

It's a comedy about robbing a vault under a nascar circuit.

It's stupid I should've known it was going to be shit by the high IMDB score.

It's good in that it's charming and well acted and the hiest is fun but man, you really have to suspend disbelief all over the place. Each facet of the score working out( or not) was based on absurd coincidence and stuff.

>well acted
Is it? I'm not American but their southern accents all just sounded stupid and over the top, like a parody

kek. is this like a baby driver counterfeit? looks lame