Jenna

Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/tv/jenna-fischer-first-on-camera-kiss-with-john-krasinski/
twitter.com/jennafischer/status/930447362685890560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This cant be real. Poor Jenna. How do we save her?

>November 14, 2017

*blocks your hopes to get the man of your dreams*

>google it
>it's fake
There's enough actual material you don't have to make shit up, you faggot suckfuck retard.

Will she ever get over him bros?

>Doesn't know how to use Google
people.com/tv/jenna-fischer-first-on-camera-kiss-with-john-krasinski/

It's literally real.

>“[John Krasinski] wasn’t just the best Jim — he was Jim,” Fischer writes of the days before the actors were selected. “I remember the day we met. As I was being shown to the actor’s holding room, he was just being called in to read with another potential Pam… As he passed by, he introduced himself, and we shook hands. It was if lightning struck through the center of the room.”

No fucking way this is legit

>“[John Krasinski] wasn’t just the best Jim — he was Jim,” Fischer writes of the days before the actors were selected. “I remember the day we met. As I was being shown to the actor’s holding room, he was just being called in to read with another potential Pam… As he passed by, he introduced himself, and we shook hands. It was if lightning struck through the center of the room.”
STOP IT JENNA I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS

This is actually sad now

>“There’s a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that is Jim, and those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another,” she told a caller.
>Krasinski later corrected fans of their misunderstanding: He and Fischer were never in love.
>“He was my partner,” Fischer said on the show. “We will always be close because of it.”
She just can't stop

My actual face when I read this part

Holy shit, this dude must cringe daily.

Move on Jenna, Jesus Christ

Is this a meme or is she really nuts.

Memes are real, they've always been real

What the fuck I thought Jennaposting was just a meme

She just wants to let John know the door is always open if him and Emily don't work out. Honestly, If I had a girl obsessing over me like this and I was married, I would fuck her behind the wifes back regularly. Have a private secret relationship. Maybe that's what they're doing, and Jenna is just having a hard time keeping it quiet..

those big pillowy tits...and dat fat ass. literally 10/10 wife material

>twitter.com/jennafischer/status/930447362685890560
I'm glad you fags have stopped replying to her on twitter so we can have pure, unfiltered Jennacontent like this.

Has he never spoke to her properly about her issues with him instead of just shoving her off with a "No" or "Stop".

btfo

I want to protect her from herself. I can't keep watching this

>actors holding room

what happens in such a room?

Nice try Jenna

God what have we done we meme'd this into existence poor creature.

They hold each other tightly

tfw no qt gf obsessed with you

Lmao i thought it was OP hustling, but it's real lmao Jenna

How "kidding" was he?

do they hold hands

I'm not allowed to say

man, I want to suck her tits so bad.

>Don't mind me, just stealing your man and having his children

/Jenneral/ IS BACK

Jenna had to buy tickets. Emily got in for free.

tfw youll never save Jenna

>suckfuck

This is Jenna.

She has Autism.

Say something nice to her.

John will never love you

those twitter replies are just enabling her....

DELETE THIS THREAD
IT'S TOO FUCKING PAINFUL
REEEEEEEEE

OH NO NO NO

Posting Emily in a Jenna thread

If she was younger and better looking than your wife maybe, but Jenna is like going back to your ex who let herself go

This is awesome... Just awesome.

She will end like a crazy cat lady right?

That is really fucking shameless.

HOw many men did she wank with this hand?

how many ties did she wank Jim with this hand?

Christ almighty

You have to get help Jenna

She's more in love with the fantasy than with the person. If she were actually married to him she would get bored eventually like with her ex-husband and current husband.

This is just sad. Was 98% sure it was fake.

This makes my chest hurt

Quote clearly taken out of context. I was joking

0 she only has eyes for john

what happened to her career anyway? I liked her in Walk Hard the Dewey Cox Story

It was just make believe, goddamn.

Silther was still better

uggo

threads are painful to read
get help jenna plz

meanwhile

Hi Jenna

>mfw lying awake at night, thinking about Jenna's obsession

She has a book coming out

This is basically just fan-fiction used to promote it

nice try Pam

Are we doing this lads?

>tfw you will never have a yandere like Jenna
Hold me bros

It's like Jenna is becoming Michael Scott

“[John Krasinski] wasn’t just the best Jim — he was Jim,” Fischer writes of the days before the actors were selected. “I remember the day we met. As I was being shown to the actor’s holding room, he was just being called in to read with another potential Pam… As he passed by, he introduced himself, and we shook hands. It was if lightning struck through the center of the room.”
Vivian Zink/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty

Krasinski felt the connection, too.

“John and I were walking out of an audition scene, and he suddenly turned to me and whispered, ‘You’re my favorite Pam. I hope you get this job,'” Fischer writes. “It was exactly as sweet and cute and supportive as anything Jim would say to Pam. I smiled really big and said, ‘I’m so glad you said that because you’re my favorite Jim and I don’t think anyone could do it except for you.'”

When she got the role, she was ecstatic to learn that Krasinski was playing Jim. She writes, “I told them I couldn’t do Pam without him.”
Amazon

Fischer and the rest of the cast didn’t expect the show to be as successful as it was, and they were all grateful for the opportunity. By the time she landed the role, she’d been struggling to support herself as an actress for eight years, and everyone else also “needed a break.”

Two seasons after much flirtation, it was time for Jim and Pam’s first kiss. Plenty of planning went into the kiss beforehand, because “everyone on the show wanted to get it just right,” Fischer explains. It also happened to be her first on-camera kiss.

Director Ken Kwapis told her to start the scene after he walked away — he didn’t want to break the moment by calling “action.”

tfw no girl will ever love you like that

he'll be fine, he'll become more wise about women. and mew's gonna get dropped by ewan when she's not in her prime anymore.

>“When he walked away, I felt completely transported into a new reality. I was Pam, I was talking with my mother, and my heart was breaking,” writes Fischer. “I spoke into the phone, telling her I was in love with Jim, but I couldn’t confess my feelings to him. Suddenly, Jim walked in the door. I turned and saw him and my heart felt like it might burst out of my chest. I wanted so much to tell him how I felt, but before I could, he kissed me. It was perfect.”

Jenna should post on /r9k/ desu

>Krasinski felt the connection, too.
>Krasinski did not respond when asked for comment.

>Krasinski felt the connection too

[citation needed]

Jenna and her alts lmao

Did she ever explain how they filmed it?

I wonder if John and Jenna actually ever had sex.

I know that feel bro

not for long, Emily...

I wonder if the roles were reversed and it was a guy being obsessed with a former work colleague.

I wonder if the media wouldn't call the guy a fucking rapist creep.

I fucking wonder.

Jenna no!

>quotes john so many times
>he never answers something funny back

The point is that as long as he doesn't cheat while they're technically still married, he's going to get a HUGE pay out from their divorce. If he got a new partner he wouldn't, but now that MEW is the cheater and he's the victim, all of MEW's Fargo money is going straight into Riley's pockets.