Animaney, totally insaney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRLbP52fuk4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RxOtFOSA8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What animals are the Warner Bros supposed to be anyways?

Mr. Bob Kaney!

TMS shill pls leave

Pinky and the brainy?

Shot by Cheney!

Batman is Bruce Wayney

I AM BAAAAAAAAANE-Y

That film was grainy.

Winston Payney!

nothing in particular, but on the show Yakko is most commonly thought of as being a rabbit, Wakko as a dog, and Dot as a cat. of course in all cases it's wrong because they are only themselves and nothing else.

Game Crane-y

SCOTSMANANAE

>"CRASHING THIS PLANE-Y!!"

Dana Delany

How's this for a new reaction image? youtube.com/watch?v=gRLbP52fuk4

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE

This underscores how fucking awful the mouth design and animation is in Animaniacs.

Doctor Craney

30 FRAMEY

youtube.com/watch?v=4RxOtFOSA8o

Play Risk of Rain-y!

Doctor Craney

POSTING BANE-Y

Ball and Chainy

Boner Gainy!

Sup Forums reads my fucking mind I swear to god or I'm psychic because I'm working on a Sup Forums-related thing I'm writing for DC and the Animaniacs play a big part in it. I was hoping with them being forgotten it would be a huge surprise for the audience when the show back up in the DC multiverse in the WB omniverse. Which is what the story is about...(I mean it's way more than that, it's a big Superman story but this is part of it, this is the part where Superman interacts with other WB properties because they're all under threat).

Why Sup Forums? Why is when I think of stuff, Sup Forums posts it? I mean you guys have no reason to believe me, I know. I'm just saying this for myself. It's like every day for me. Every day someone on Sup Forums posts something I was thinking about.

But maybe this is a good sign because... It proves I'm on the right track. This story could be pulled off.

Northwest rainy

say what you will about hacklet or mabel, GF just nailed the right premise. I love the American northwest.

OTGW was on point too with that.

Suplex a trainy

Paging Dr. Crane-y!

Board Contain-y!

Voiced by David Wain-ey!

NYMPHO-MANY!

On the hype train-y

you are fucking lamey

Selling propane-y!

>TMS
The Master Sword?