youtube.com/watch?v=5t4xS2PqFFA
youtube.com/watch?v=o8TmPj8yLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ehC4ZXw9wgc
youtube.com/watch?v=50EvMH2RpCI
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRmSsckbnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the least we could do

Why did this become popular? What is wrong with the pic

It's a tone-deaf "sorrowful" comic about abortion. Tone-deaf because the artist's art style is not conducive to drama (everybody has the same B*U face all the time, the flipper-hands, the copy-paste aesthetics) and because the author is a self-centered prick who badmouthed his girlfriend for ages and ages before AND after her abortion.

"humour" comic going super dramatic just for the sake of being dramatic.

Remember: CAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PA

Miscarriage, not abortion.

1. It's a comedy webcomic attempting a serious plot about miscarriage.
2. The comic series itself is stupid, pathetic and not (intentionally) funny in the first place.
3. The creator of this comic is an autistic lolcow with lots of drama and funny shit under his belt.
4. This comic in particular is the most popular/edited due to point 1.

some fresh oc

I have a couple.

>The creator of this comic is an autistic lolcow with lots of drama and funny shit under his belt.
This is really what did it. Buckley was already a laughingstock before Loss and CAD was already long regarded as a garbage-tier Penny Arcade knockoff. So Buckley then trying to use his terrible comic to do a serious plot (followed by an infamous blog post explaining why he did it with such gems as "a miscarriage is often harder on the woman than on the man") really catapulted this one into instant meme status.

Though at this point the original reason for the meme was lost, and now it's replicated just for the sake of replicating it.

Didn't this guy have a kickstarter to make a full animated series? Whatever happened to that?

>"a miscarriage is often harder on the woman than on the man"
Fucking really?

I fucking caught it

The evilest of the all.

Yeah, his response to all of this generated almost as much humor as the strip itself

>only anons from /vp/ will get this one

>Our baby died, but I didn't really want it anyway, so I wasn't too sad.

>I know what it's like to lose a child, my ex-girlfriend and I lost a baby we didn't want anyway and also I hated her

Semi-related, but this is how Tim Buckley reacted to a fan using one of his characters for a school project

youtube.com/watch?v=5t4xS2PqFFA

This whole vid is basically aimed at Buckley.

Fucking savage.

What a dick, does he just not want fans?

What a fucking asshole. He should kill himself.

What's this other comic?

He probably didn't care if he had any genuine fans. The only reason he started CAD was to ape Penny Arcade, and he spent the early part of his career literally just doing what they did in hopes of making bank like they were doing. That included trying to start his own gaming convention ala PAX, and starting his own charity ala Kids Play (the proceeds of which mysteriously vanished shortly before he suddenly bought a really expensive drawing tablet).

Child's Play, I knew I got that wrong

One of the worst that has a general on Sup Forums.
The less you know the better.

dumbing of age. it's not good, tone-deaf in a way different from B^U and actually worse imho.

This more or less.
CAD has more funny strips. Yeah, let that one sink in.

What was in the panel that was replaced with the Loss panel?

>this long without an user being triggered by loss thread

Well that's new.

her remembering something traumatic said/done by a former trusted adult from that church. no, not sexual.

A loving father who was pushed over the edge and snapped kidnapping his lesbian daughter from her dino loving rebound GF at gun point.

The official animation is God awful too.

Reminds me of this old gem

youtube.com/watch?v=o8TmPj8yLfA

>tfw no Lilah r34

This would be wallpaper tier if the cut-outs weren't so choppy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehC4ZXw9wgc

Some things are for the best.

I kind of miss the last game generation when I'm reading this old shit.

Reminds me of how old I am. I've been on Sup Forums since before loss.jpg. Who would have thought things would have gotten worse with shit like DOA, QC, etc not only being worse comics but having generals? shit did generals even exist back then?

I don't think they did.

But at least nobody ever posts Moon Over June anymore.

Looking back killing off Ethan and ending that long series of retarded plots was probably the smartest thing Tim ever did.

you know, it's weird. CAD has always been fuck ugly, but I think this is probably when it looked best. I see newer comics posted here sometimes and they've somehow become even less expressive.

Didn't he eventually bring Ethan back?

Why not use the one that was actually in the show?

Yeah but as a side-comic that so far hasn't had more than a fraction of time compared to his more light stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=50EvMH2RpCI

This guy is still being ragged on after all these years. Is he on suicide watch?

He has a wife and kid now and doesn't give a shit less about the Internet anymore besides doing the comic.

Whoever made this did it wrong fyi.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRmSsckbnI
man, so many of these edits are fucking vanilla

>"a miscarriage is often harder on the woman than on the man"

what's wrong with this?

>smile was rotated into a frown in the third panel
kek

Is this real?

>doesn't want shitty fanmade animation being made because he doesn't want it to be shit and reflect on his own work

>his actual show and animation is shit

Underrated.

what was used to make this?

Buckley is a wonder onto the world, it's as though he actively tries as hard as he can to have as few fans as possible.

How did this schmuck get an entire show?

>My comics make parody jokes using real names and characters of real games and companies in order to make profit
>People can't use my comics to make non-profit parody and recreation edits because rights

I thought that you needed to be on Chris level to have this kind of mentality

I thought he said it hard on the man than the woman

Which is even more funny is that the movie is just a unfunny parody of star wars, and the only joke is that it follows the exactly same plot page by page, but instead of the force it is !!!GAMES!!!XD

Basically Tumblr the comic but without the standard artstyle. Half the characters are bie,gay,or something made up. The only chirstan main character is basically a punching bag. Every villain is a straight white chirstan male. It also plays into the author's fantasy, he made his girlfriend bie for almost no reason.

holy fuck, a Patrick Alexander fan

does patrick alexander still make comics?

original pls?

Why are the left ones blank?