"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma...

>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Lord Vitiate, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Corran Horn, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Seg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel all put together..."

Anyone else think this line was a little much? I mean geez, save some runtime for the plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed
youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=k7ZW1gtCljs
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
youtube.com/watch?v=FgaEsz63Wu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just watch out for her menstruation. Yikes!

Why would they mention characters that nobody has ever heard of like half this list

Nice post OP
But could she possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

how did Disney manage to make the Prequels look nuanced in comparison to this shit?
I never thought it was possible

>listing Dooku and Darth Tyranus
>all those fan fiction characters

What are you talking about? This is a direct quote from the film.

>prince isolder
>a force user
fuck off, you wannabe star wars fan

DID YOU JUST COPY PASTE FROM WOOKIEPEDIA YOU FUCKING FAKE CUNT GET FUCKED

I like that THAT'S what you take issue with. Of all things, mentioning Prince Isolder was too much.

>not loving hapan battledragons
i dont remember much from my days of reading star wars books, but i do remember prince isolder had a bitching fleet of cool ships, and his mom was a MILF, like literally, everyone in the galaxy wanted to fuck her

>"The prophecy was clear. The one to bring balance would be a woman...The future IS female!"

This line seemed out of place desu

Lucas called the fat guy Porkins.

PORKINS.

i thought jews were allergic to pork though? and isnt george lucas a jewish fellow?

Not as funny as calling the sleazebag "Sleazebaggano."

The extended universe is dead. Thank you Disney.

>oh my god
>god
I could actually see someone in nu-wars using that expression.

>yeah, we want you to play a fierce rebel pilot
>saving the galaxy from the tyrannical Empire
>you get to fly a starship called an X Wing and shoot lazers and stuff
>you'll be in a crew call Red Squadron and you'll be Red 6, ok?

>Oh, and since you're fat we'll call you Porkins, ok?
>why are you crying? Don't you want the part?

it was the whole time

Actually they would say "Oh my Matron of the Force!" because the force is female.

The actor that played Porkins was named William Michael "Hoot" Hootkins so I doubt he was a stranger to embarrassing names.

>Highlord Alarak
Starcraft movie when?

Chalk that under “things I can’t read without laughing”.

Is that why we don't see many female Jedi? Do they all fall to the darkside?

Starcraft basically already is a movie. I can't see a Hollywood movie doing any better than Blizzard does with their cinematics.

IMO your image is about a dozen times funnier than that copypasta.

I remember first seeing this guy in 96' and thinkin "damn he's fat."
Now in 2017.....he just looks normal.

Yeah, he's nothing compared to someone like Boogie.

How the fuck is Boogie still alive?

Your tax dollars at work, faggot.

NOW PAY UP! HE NEEDS A MOBILITY SCOOTER!

My man.

I actually live with my parents and they take care of taxes, so.

How about that Star Wars episode 8! Can't wait to see it.

She may be powerful, but does she have this?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Damn, someone needs to tell Darkseid about this.

>all those nonexistant people

>omg rey yer like super powerful
Thats great and all but like what are her motivations for ....anything?

They were nuanced. Still bad.

I mean, the prequels weren't simplistic to begin with. They were definitely more complex than the OT which is literally the hero's journey IN SPACE. I can't imagine a six year old being able to keep up with all the boring political scenes.
Side note: "complex" does not mean "good"

To lay down the groundwork for more expanded universe films.

Like most villains, her motivation is to become the most powerful being in the universe so she can rule it with an iron fist.

Lucas definitely made the prequels for adults. Problem is, adults didn't care.

>Size: Large enough to accommodate Leia Organa's body

>I can't imagine a six year old being able to keep up with all the boring political scenes.

I was around 8 when the phantom menace came out and I'm by no means a genius but what exactly was hard to understand? I thought it was pretty straightforward but then again only years after watching the trilogies did it come to my attention that the fandom hates the prequels. I always thought they were ok flicks (outside half of episode 2).

Like most blockbusters, people exaggerate the hell out of their opinions of the prequels because it's "cool to." You see the exact opposite happening with The Force Awakens. It's a decidedly "okay" film but you have people treating it like Jesus just rose from his grave and is handing out free candy to all his followers.

Farva!?

I think I was 10 or so when Phantom came out. Didn't go over my head but seemed monotonous. I knew Phantom wasn't OT-tier from the getgo but I still enjoyed it visually more than anything since. The soundtrack/concepts were stellar. That being said,
>I fucking hated prequels II, III, TFA, and Rogue One
Rogue one was alright with Vader going full Tetsuo.....but otherwise jfc so glad I didn't pay to see them.

Don't forget Darth Icky and Darth Insanius!

Is there literally someone in the Star Wars canon named "Savage Opress"

What the fuck kind of name is that

Starkiller took down of those spaceships with the force

hes easily the strongest

To me, the politicking got me impatient for there to be some action. I think that was the intended effect and the movie didn't really suffer from it for me. Though episode 2 definitely suffered from the romantic subplot, but then again I was pretty young back then and only wanted them to get it over with. Episode 3 was an improvement but I think what most hurt it was the length of the final duel.

That's like Darth Maul's brother or some shit

He's the brother of Darth Maul and some beta named Feral.

Darth Icky

>"Oh my God... She's a Mary Sue"

What did Luke mean by this?

R-REY...?

Yes, and the best part is he's not even Legends, he was in the Clone Wars show so he's literally a part of the official canon.

In Darksaber, Dorsk 81 used the Force to throw an entire fleet of Star Destroyers out of the Yavin system.

Granted, doing so killed him, but Starkiller ain't shit.

Vader being put in his suit while Padme's funeral is going on is actually kino, disney would never be able to reach that level of kino

youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=k7ZW1gtCljs

Callbacks done right
Not what TFA did

Jar-Jar was so adult. And I loved it when 10 year old accidentally destroyed a starship saving the day.

Holy shit, it is impressive how similar the majority of those shots are.

I have a newfound respect for the PT. Lucas knew what he was doing. Meanwhile I almost feel like Abrams didn't even watch the movies, he just read about them on Wikipedia.

Jar Jar? You mean the Sith Lord?

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/

George Lucas is literally too deep for you.

Butthurt nu-drone.

exar kun had him beat.

and it took an entire moon crashing into him, to kill chewbacca

stellar edit user
chuckle/10

Not so fast, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgaEsz63Wu8

Agree. It's so fucking cliche to make everything bigger and "better". Bigger Death Star, stronger jedi, more powerful protagonist, bigger AT-Ats etc etc

Well, Rogue One actually had smaller AT-ATs which weren't as strong. I believe they were called AT-ASTs.

That's a big reason why Rogue One is so much better than TFA. It doesn't needlessly escalate things.

The TFA ones are all terrible

exactly. I refered more to the sequels though. I also liked that the linked to the prequels in Rogue One with the Jaggurnaut and Bail Organa

Didn't he just redirect an already falling Star Killer?

>every lightsaber duel and confrontation in this trilogy will end with Rey coming out on top, unscathed, with her enemies utterly defeated

How many dicks do you think she could take all at once? Could she use her force powers to compress people's dicks to fit more than a cuntful at once? You think she could squeeze the dicks of an entire planetary population up her gash with the level of force power that she has?
Please, it helps with my erotic fanfic if other people establish the ideas for me. Makes them seem more plausible.

I hope they kill Rey in TLJ just so people finally shut up.

The guy who played him died in 2005.

Boogie is under 350 now. He's finally making it.

He lost 200 pounds in like 4 months? Damn