Used to think Sup Forums were the dumbest fucks on Sup Forums

>used to think Sup Forums were the dumbest fucks on Sup Forums
>mfw I just visited Sup Forums for the first time
What the fuck is wrong with them?

Memes and musclehead maybe or sports are pure degeneracy

Dumbest board is definitely pol

memes and banter rotted their brains

all this this time I thought that Sup Forums is a board for Spain and hispanic people

maybe, but only because it's the most-visited board so you get the dummies as well as some truly intelligent people

>truly intelligent people
>poltards
Lmao

Cuck.

flag based banter
every thread descends into
>that flag
>opinion discarded

>wanting intelligent discussion about sports

Sup Forums is where memes are born, we need them

OP can't handle the banter confirmed

People that spend their time discussing and analyzing sports are the dumbest people.

>Sup Forums - pedo central thinks they can shit on anyone

you guys are right there at the bottom of the barrel too

>can't even respond to a post correctly
yeah, poltards (pol + retards) sure are dumb

Sup Forums is the worst board actually. by far. not counting purely shitposting boards like /s4s/, Sup Forums and /bant/

>Scott Pilgrim pic
>hates sports
Checks out.

>capeshit and Star Wars posted daily
>somehow pedophilia is worse

Get your head straight.

It reminds me of if you've ever had the misfortune to open a Twitch chat

People don't even communicate, they just flood MEME MEME MEME REACTION MEME WEW

/r9k/ is clearly the worst board. Even the pokemon and pony degenerates aren't as mercilessly toxic.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a containment board alongside Sup Forums and Sup Forums

boy do I have news for you OP

I've seen that. thoroughly confusing. surely the people there are all under 10

>this format for a reply
>an argument
has winter break already started

its not even a dispute Sup Forums is by far the dumbest board

Pretty much this

At least the fags over at Sup Forums are probably enjoying life. Probably.
Look at this board.
>rampant mahvel vs. deesee that puts every other thread on life support each week a new one comes out
>bot that spams cunny threads
>new forced meme of the week
>Sup Forums bait threads
>Sup Forums bait threads
>Sup Forums bait threads
>/r9k/ bait threads
>outrage threads in general
>depressed NEETs who shitpost for the temporary high and then sink back to sadness
>normalfags who talk about stupid normal shit
>Reddit paranoia and actual redditors
>legitimate retards on disability bux

Sup Forums was very funny and an incredible source of memes.....8 years ago. Now it's just a shit heap. Sup Forums is superior.

All of these boards are equally bad and are largely populated by the same people.

Nobody is only interested in one subject except pure autists.

Are the people who post feet of 10 year old girls regular Sup Forums fags, or just a single degenarate asshole who just spams?
>new forced meme of the week
Sometimes the meme is good tbqhowuf

Heard you were chatting shit.

Sports fans are tribalistic idiots

Sup Forums is based. I only visit it when theres a really big event but i know theyre some of the coolest dudes on this website (which is actually surprising since sport fans are normally third world scum or actual retards).

If you want to see actual retards OP i can suggest Sup Forums.

This the Trump-effect right here, you claim to hate them yet you can't stop talking about them. Sure you're calling them out and insulting them, but do you ever ask yourself why you're so fixated in the first place? Is it because Hillary lost? Is it because they are so "intolerant?" Or is it because they are like a splinter, lodged in your brain, and you can't help but seize every chance you get to say the name "Sup Forums!" because you hope it might relieve that little itch. But it only pushes the splinter in further, and now suddenly your whole Sup Forums experience, your whole life even, revolves around their existence. Kind of funny once you think about it.

Most of Sup Forums are third worlders

well they are the only nationalities sufficiently retarded to care about soccer

>call pol retarded
>DURR UR OBSESSED WITH DADDY TRUMP
back to pol

Whats the name for the effect where you confuse for common what you see often? Like five news stories come out about shootings and you think people are getting shot up left and right. Or you see four posts about Sup Forums and you create an imaginary flock of people who do nothing but complain about Sup Forums 24/7?

Is there a name for this yet?

>pol
You simply must go back.

Well, I'm not one to say that being passionate about football isn't correlated to being a complete mong, but the Brits and the Germans also care about it quite a bit, and I'm not talking about some low-class minority

Those cunts constantly shit up other boards

not the guy you replied to but maybe your post is the exact reason why everyone hates you guys. No one likes Hillary either, no one has a problem with intolerant stuff, its just that you people spam your braindead politics (eg. Jews, Cucks or """"soy"""") in every thread. You are the Sneed of Sup Forums.

It's mostly because they know quite literally nothing about metaphysics, epistemology, ideology, religion or even politics Tbh.

>Nobody is only interested in one subject
Haha yeah, I mean, who would even be that way, you know? Haha.

Sup Forums is normies + anonymity

its like those retards who will shout random shit in a crowd because they think no one will know they did it, multiplied by a million.

sounds pretty good desu

>sports board
>anything but retards

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are an expression of powerless people trying to figure themselves out. Sup Forums is literally poor people conducting a free public relations campaign for physically gifted millionaires. that's not the whole answer but it's a start.

2010-2012 were the golden Sup Forums years, after that most people left and came to Sup Forums

How come the masculine boards like Sup Forums and /fit/ are upbeat and hilarious while the feminine boards like /lit/ and Sup Forums are toxic cesspits?

t.hilldawg

It's all fun and games there in Sup Forums until the fuckin Malaysia flag shows up and spams gore all over the place

Right here.

Sup Forums is the best board, nerd

perro caca

why has nobody mentioned /x/

Sup Forums is the best board if you ignore all the Americans.

The Americans on Sup Forums are truly another level of cancer.

GOAT

Literally just a roleplaying board for teenage goths

\sp\ is the only board not constantly arguing
Toma una Vela, faggot

>The Americans on Sup Forums are truly another level of cancer.

They're terrible on Sup Forums and Sup Forums too. Probably everywhere else as well

The true worst board is either /soc/ or /asp/

Yeah I'm sure an 20 year old like yourself browsing Sup Forums is well versed in all those subjects lmao

this is unfair. Of course a drumpftard would like it since they dont care about filmmaking they only care about "BTFOing the left". You could literally film yourself shitting in your bed while screaming DADDY TRUMP PRAISE KEK and they would like it. Unironically. They would describe it as "based".

*tips profusely

>The true worst board is either /soc/
Sup Forums sucks but i actually agree desu. Sup Forums at least has discussion of some kind.

/thread

/adv/ is a terrible board, really mean-spirited people answering genuine questions by individuals so socially isolated that they need to ask an imageboard for help

the posters don't act like typical Sup Forums posters either

how is that not Sup Forums behavior?

The only good Sup Forums is Olympic Sup Forums and world cup Sup Forums

That's when it's at its best.

Otherwise it's a generally good idea to avoid it.

But fear not; best Sup Forums will be upon us soon with the February winter Olympics.

It's funny because I agree with you get the dumbest posters are easily the ones that whine about Sup Forums anytime something offends their sensibilities
>why are there so many black male white female pairings?
UGH BACK TO Sup Forums
>why does this movie push leftist ideals so heavy handily?
OMG TRIGGERED Sup ForumsTARD
>why did they make _____ a black guy?
REE NO POLITICS BACK TO Sup Forums!!!!

this if you cant except kill yourself as an answer, you are on the wrong site.

It's faggots with petty "I FEEL STUFF" problems mostly bitching about not getting the girls.

It's a bunch of skinny nu-male betas crying because all the girls they know are getting banged by black guys while they sit there and wait until bitches get older, burned out, and give them their turn.

>

/x/ is a bunch of mentally ill retards.

lmao, triggered

Pol is just around the corner so fuck off

Its really just associations at this point. Associate yourself with idiots, get treated like an idiot.

Those poster are actively trying to shit up the board even more than cunnyposters, they know what they're doing and they just enjoy shitposting so they can share their deep knowledge about testosterone levels and race. It's also hilarious how they turned into complete feminists after the sex scandal lmao

uh no, that's not like it at all
where are you getting this from

Every board is shit, some more so than others but it's all subjective. There is never any real discussion on /asp/ for instance, but to me it's fucking hilarious.

In terms of board I frequent that stay on topic, /vr/ is probably the "best".

>the posters don't act like typical Sup Forums posters either
explain this. i've never been to /adv/.

pol at least has flags. This board needs flags

I dunno, I frequent /trv/ and they seem to keep things pretty sane and generally whenever someone starts with the obvious shitposting they're told to fuck off. It's a slow board though and these are naturally going to have better forms of discussion.

They didn't though lmao. An entire board of people participating in discussion isn't just one person lmao. You're not going to find any kind of uniformity on a board as diversely opinionated as pol lmao.

Besides that, there was almost nobody "siding" with the feminists and plenty of people discussing the pragmatism of trading sexual favours for business favours which those women knowingly and obviously did, you stupid nigger. I swear you people have never even fully read a thread from that board but hate it anyway.

>they just enjoy shitposting so they can share their deep knowledge about testosterone levels and race.

You could probably do with some lifting and a better diet, you sound like a faggot. If you don't understand that the high-T crossposting comes from /fit/ also then you're fucking stupid too and need to go to school.

and the award for best board goes to...
/biz/!

Why? So when you get btfo, you can go but muh flaaaag :(((((

Sup Forums is the home of outlaw culture and the last bastion of greatness on this hollowed out corpse of a website.

>Spent all my crypto gains on onaholes