I will sexually annihilate anyone who says she isnt trash

I will sexually annihilate anyone who says she isnt trash.

What's the deal with Ms. Marvel? I only know her as a random superhero that Rogue got her super strength and flight from watching the 90s Xmen cartoons. And now I see there's a "new" teen Indian Ms. Marvel going by the same name and symbol.

Carol is best girl. Yaas, queen!

You've explained the deal, I'm not sure what else you want to know

Well happened to this Ms.Marvel? How did she get her powers back from Rogue? Because the teen Ms. Marvel seems to have stretcho powers instead.

Carol Danvers (the original Ms. Marvel) became the new Captain Marvel in a long line of Captain Marvels, which left the name Ms. Marvel open which a paki-american teenager named Kamala started using because she idolized Carol.

Then she got to meet Carol and realised she's kind of a fascist neocon.

I think Carol eventually recovered from that. Might've been before or after she got perpetually raped in a rape dimension which all the Avengers supported as a good thing for her.

>fascist neocon

Explain

>Rapes from the rape dimension

Wut

She's an alcoholic rape victim closet lesbian astronaut alien half-breed with more power than an exploding sun who is in the second half of a twenty-year-long story arc where she has redefined herself as a tough-on-crime militant authoritarian out to stroke her own ego as the most popular superhero in the world.

>pro-superhero registration act all the way
>army colonel
>tried to go full Minority Report
>wants to build a Shield around the whole world to keep all the aliens outs and expects the kree to pay for it

I can't tell f you're making that last one up or not.

Avengers #200 and Avengers Annual #10. 200 was shooter trying to destroy Carol to get her feminst pandering ass out of the Avengers back in the 80s, then Claremont's attempt to salvaged the character because Fuck Shooter, X-factor #1 destroyed the X-men.

3/4 of that its the truth

Nope, it's happening.

Something about this art really bugs me but I can't figure out what it is.

Don't fans still refer to that Avengers story as "the Rape of Ms. Marvel"?

The inking feels kind of faded almost? Some of it is done with colors rather than black and even the black is kind of translucent. That's what's kind of getting me but I think I could like it in a different scene.

Yeah, it's a story about how Carol was magically date-raped then impregnated with her rapist who then rapidly came to term and aged back up to his usual age and hypnotized her into coming back with him to his private rape dimension to rape her for all eternity. The Avengers, who were of totally sane mind the whole time and not being influenced in any way, thought this was totally swell and were so happy for her.

Inker left most of the work to the colorist?

That about sums it up.

fucking Land

You know when you put it that way, it almost sounds interesting.

The watercolors don't help.
And they didn't erase pencils and rely on an inker to cartoon it up with clean lines before a colorist does anything, like they usually do.
And it creates a little bit of a "valley of the surreal" effect because the body proportions are more accurate in some places than usual.