Are they one-hit wonders?

Are they one-hit wonders?

>Bound was bretty good lesbian shit
>The Matrix Reloaded was a decent action sequel
>V for Vendetta
>Sense 8

Nope.

They're certainly no one-dick wonders anymore.

ecks dii

ya and they got a long run from that one hit i bet it wasnt even them behind the matrix it was the CIA and the JEW to usser us into the 21st century and change the zeitgeists

it's one-hit Wonder Women now

Cloud Atlas and Sense8 were based so no. They are geniuses with hits and misses.

>Sense 8
fucking KYS that shit was so fucking horrible and im not even addressing the bullshit SJW cancer that shit was such a fucking waste of money

>garbage
>no it wasnt
>they were producers
>complete and utter garbage

Speed Racer was the Wachowski's trying to tell us about the corruption in Hollywood

i spent 4 years waiting for the matrix reloaded, then it came out,... , then i sucked, then i felt i waited 4 years for nothing, then i was sad.

Evidently not.

I haven't seen anything but The Matrix, but I'd say no. V for Vendetta is very popular and they also did Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas.

I wonder if they will ever make another theatrical movie.Their last was from 2015,it's over 2 years now so can i expect anything or they are done?

Ooh these guys. They made "redpilled" relevant

They're probably to busy getting fucked.

they could be the cunny posters that wont go away for all I know

All of those are shit.

matrix 1 was a masterpiece

cloud atlas was everything faggytime Sense8 should've been

they wrote the screen adaptation for V for Vendetta and were hugely involved exec producers, so you are just being dumb on that one

speed racer was solid and besides some scenes which haven't aged as well it's still visually grand and underrated

They have undeniable filmmaking skill, but still pump out a lot of bad movies.

Not one-hit wonders though.

they also wrote Final Flight of Osiris, Kid's Story, and Second Renaissance parts 1 and 2 for Animatrix

Isn't the fat one a tranny now too?

>The Matrix
>Speed Racer

Two hit wonder desu. But Speed Racer is the greatest movie ever made so it makes up for the shitty matrix sequels and other shit.

They both are trannys now

ya'll realize "tr*nny" is a hateful term right? used trans* instead

who is she?

Was Jupiter Rising (Is that the right name) worth a watch?

lol!

what are the odds of both brothers being trannies? pretty sure this is a fetish thing at least for the older one

It's almost so unfathomably bad it's worth a watch. It's like every stupid retarded decision is clearly visible and so easily avoided it just makes you baffled how it made it out the door. It almost feels like story written by a 14 year old kid while bored in class.

Jupiter Ascending was the best comedy of 2015.

Pretty good one-hit to have though tbf

I'm a tranny and I say tranny to describe myself. I know you're being a fucking memer but it's not even a big deal.

Just watch the Redmayne scenes on youtube, They do not disappoint

Yes

No they aren't. I say they do need lots of supervision or guidance to make sure their ideas don't go too far out there for audiences to understand. I appriciate they have original ideas and don't shove SJW shit in my face despite being the ideal poster child.

Didnt even know they made V

>make incredibly expensive TV show
>Netflix tells you to either cut the costs or make sure the story is finished in the second season, because they'll pull the plug if it's too expensive
>make the second season even more expensive, end it on a gigantic cliffhanger
>Netflix cancels the show
>fans revolt
>Netflix gives you money for a movie to end the story

The Wachowskis are absolute madmen

madWOMEN** you transphobic piece of shit

this

I'm a fan but this

they go off the fucking rails

The entirety of Sense8 couldve been done on the first seasons budget had they thought shit through and injected a bit Candaian Sci Fi austerity in the budget

What's Matrix Reloaded?

they are fatastic filmmakers

just don't let them write