The Mouse sends its regards

>The Mouse sends its regards

I wish both sides of whatever the fuck this shit society has would shut the fuck up already

Yeah man, we in the middle right? I mean MAGA already

liberals deserve death

it doesnt matter what women would wear to a fight because they'd lose anyway

UNDER 20% SCORE INCOMING DCHUMPS ON SUICIDE SQUAD THE ROASTIES ARE TURNING THE ROASTIES ARE TURNING

She knows that Snyder made 300, right? Or that Ares and Zeus appear literally fucking naked during the same sequence as the amazons?

Did they forget that amazones show their abs too in Wonderwoman directed by Patty Jenkins ?

the fuck is she going on about? is this bitch stupid?

Middle one was ON A BREAAAAAAK

They're variously based off woodland/jungle women and female gladiators. Various real-world tribes of jungle/forest people wear little to no clothing, and gladiators dressed partly to appeal to the crowd. There's nothing inconsistent with an island full of super strong women wearing almost nothing. Look at the way girls dress around each other at sororities, gyms, sleepovers, etc.

Even with that entire armor, didn't a bunch of these whores get put down by fucking BULLETS?
What difference does the clothes they wear make when they have the resistance of fucking FLIES?

Has this cunt ever seen a movie called 300? You know where warrior men literally wear underwear and a cape and nothing else? Whoaaaaaaa people wearing lighter armor to be more mobile and lightweight is a very strange concept!

There needs to be some form of a test one must pass before being allowed to use twitter so we can try filter out these retards en masse.

ayyy lmao

Shut your fucking whore mouth you incel faggot
Go back to Sup Forums where your women-hating dudebro friends will agree with you

>guy points out simple facts about the history of fighters and gladiators
>gets told to go to Sup Forums
????????????????????????

This is quite literally r*ddit

Welcome to Sup Forums in 2017. Newfags come here and start posting within the first few weeks of browsing.

>Has this cunt ever seen a movie called 300? You know where warrior men literally wear underwear and a cape and nothing else? Whoaaaaaaa people wearing lighter armor to be more mobile and lightweight is a very strange concept!
>wearing lighter armor to be more mobile
>more mobile
>in a phalanx

This sites going downhill a lot faster than normal as of late

I've been here for years and it's never been this bad. It was never great, retards have always existed and made dumb shitposts, but i feel like it's just increased x100 lately on every board i browse. Shit is insane i legitimately can't even have a conversation with 99% of the people here anymore because they're flat out retarded and have invincible ignorance where they disregard any kind of fact or logical you mention. The entire internet in general is becoming like this.

What a nightmare.

It's just Snyder. Look at 300 most men were naked

Yeah in probably gonna abandon this site pretty soon, unfortunately there is no better alternative, if there was i would have left years ago. Sup Forums has always been a haven for a certain amount of retards, but now the retard to sane human ratio is really fucked up beyond repair.

which ones are dressed more like Olympic athletes?
Only modern equivelent

This woman needs to get a life.
And get off her clitter acount

>women clearly on HGH/Steroids and testosterone injections

>"These are REAL womyn you fucking misogynists!"

>Yeah in probably gonna abandon this site pretty soon
That's what they all say...

>not maximizing your mobility in melee
>implying any armor will stop hits when you literally fight gods

did this faggot ever watch 300?

>the mouse
>will probably be in warner brothers adult half of IT
yikes
these dc rejects from Sup Forums are really desperate now that snyder bros dropped them

there is also the exhaustion factor.

Guys in full armor surprisingly often died of heart-attacks due to over-exhaustion in the heat of battle, if your entire defense is based on giant shields it might be wise to not carry much else.

Women soldiers is already laughable so why the fuck does it matter?

>women
>combat

>women chose to dress by themselves
>end up using shit like mini tops, mini short or nothing at all (pic related)
>blames evil men for sexualizing them

WTF is wrong with those beings.

>calling it melee outside of a video game
oh no user

What is her end game?

She was destroyed in the replies

Reminder that David Thewlis appears literally naked in Justice League alongside the amazons.

I don't see either them wearing helmets. So they obviously aren't protecting their vital organs very well.

>In a Phalanx
To be fair, they had their big fucktarded Shields and everything that wasn't Phalanx tactics was about Madden style jukes.
Not that any of that was actually accounted for in character design, they just wanted big greasy adonises all out in front and everything else would work around that.
What replies?

Are you lost?

kek

Every time I see one of these pictures of crazy women walking around naked with something written on them I'm always reminded o the phrase... how does it go? It's better to keep your clothes on and be thought ugly than to undress and remove all doubt? Is that how it goes?

genuinely a brave thing to do.

>Is that how it goes?
No and you only know about it because of the simpsons

Is the middle blonde the cunt from Big Bang Theory? I thought she had bigger tits.

she is literally getting her shit torn apart in the comments by men and women alike

>(((Silverstein)))

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>all those chestlets
Is there anyone left to dent that hardcore feminism is to autistic women what MGTOW is to weak males?

Oh my God, you actually wrote this who literally thinks like this but the saddest sexless losers!!!!!! Heheh

That doesn't even look remotely like the big bang chick. Get your eyes check my friend.

It's a costume. It's not real. They're not really fighting. It's make believe. They don't have to protect any vital organs because there's no danger of really getting hurt. It's fantasy. It's all made up.

Snyder directed 300, the dudes in that movie show way more skin than Amazons in JL, she’s a retard

MOMMY NO
I LIKE THE PRETTY LADIES IN THE MOVIES
DON'T BE SO JEALOUS I STILL COME TO YOU FOR MILKIES

if the ones on the right are gladiators then they're correct since gladiators were supposed to expose their vulnerable areas

>both sides
>there's a clear instigator, and has far more control over society

I'm starting to really dislike this old bitch.

Does Bryce Dallas Howard hate men too? Cause she can easily take whatever roles Chastain is fucking producers for.

It's a new meme.

jesus christ

does she never shut up?

Is she a literal who now? What does she have in the pipeline? Ten bucks says she's going to do capeshit

>don't expose your vital organs
Why aren't they wearing helmets?

is she warrior shaming?

best post ITT

I really fucking hate Jessica Chastain

Hey bitch, why did you wear sexy dresses when you were at weinstein meetings?

That's not a real soldier, you fucking daft cunt.

the insufferable jessica cuntstain

Holy shit, she is an insufferable twat.

>Jessica "plz cast me again" Chastain

Jesus Christ

>300 shows almost naked men
>ok
>JL amazonians
>not ok

wow, great point Jessica!

>Celtics tribes, germanic tribes, Vietcong sappers, general butt naked, etc... all fought nude