Name a better television scifi alien race and story arc

Name a better television scifi alien race and story arc.
Protip Insert banter here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQ4qrcHyYj4?t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyy

That's SUPREME Comannder Thor!

>Name a better television scifi alien
difficult to reach lmao's level of greatness
>Name a better story arc.
killing them and making humans ultra powerful was a mistake.

>killing them and making humans ultra powerful was a mistake.
That's not really what happens though. Also Humans are just retarded Ancients in the stargate universe. I swear to God though if they make another series and make it so that
>acktually
That humans become the Ancients somehow (in the process retconning a bunch of shit) and then travel back in time or whatever the fuck so they can have more time to ascend or some other stupid shit...

I wish we got to see more pegasus asgard.

I liked where Universe season 3 was gonna go.

They were gonna wake up and it was (I think) thousands of years in the future because destiny got to the edge of the other galaxy but drifted the rest of the way to the nearest start to recharge and when they contact earth, It turns out the Tauri are ulter militaristic and almost evil.

This, they were great.

Fuck, that sounds retarded.

Why so?

Because it's just pulling a
>ha, now no one is the good guy!

Its a different way of doing things. A nice mix up. It probably would have done a time jump back to their timeline anyways.

So you're implying that the Goa'uld weren't the good guys all along?

A nice mix up would have been Earth nuking itself to death so they have to go back in time, try to stop it, and then fail utterly, actually having their actions result in the nuking. Then have a spin off that's a pre-quel that even takes place before SG-1 of sorts that's essentially an Asgard family sitcom.

i miss him

I will forever like those grey bastards just because they named a battlecruiser after our guy O'Neill.
Name one other character that makes first contact and automatically gets a warship named after him.

x-files ayylmao

GOOLD?

youtu.be/VQ4qrcHyYj4?t=43s

The second set of aliens from "Mr Dingle the Strong", one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes. It's better to watch them in action though, they walk sideways for some reason and have grown mens' voices dubbed over theirs.

What's best is that it somehow feels earned. Despite being hotshot air force colonel with tragic past and ancient DNA, O'neill never comes across as a Rey type character,

Exactly. I'm thinking maybe it has to do with him acting and talking like your average run of the mill dude that gets in situations that are way over his head and he always tries to do good. And sometimes he just randomly suggest that they should blow shit up, be done with it and get back home and make a BBQ.
That's also why I liked so much the Asgard, they were these super intelligent aliens that respected him and were also like his friends.
I miss the bastard. I miss a comfy SG-1 like show.

A lot better than MCU Thor. He even has a bigger hammer... if you know what i mean.

It was like wizard of Oz except that person behind the curtain was actually more powerful than the illusion they were making.

he just wanted to get laid but was the last of his spices

He should do another tv series his killing it streak breaks the simpsons

>*retcons your sausagefest*