Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaNVYr5Pbc
vice.com/en_us/article/7b7ved/christiane-felscherinow-interview
bmovies.to/film/christiane-f.461j/ovw21y
youtube.com/watch?v=u5u1CcCNwaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did, thou can't remember it all.

Fucked up film, though its very effective. Anyone see the crystal castles edit of the film?I'll always associate it with that video

wish they used some of bowies more ambient songs from his low album to fill out the soundtrack, i recall some of his songs being repeated throughout the movie and it irked me

>Fucked up film, though its very effective.
Basketball Diaries was even better at it

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho
thread theme

i did, even read the book.. God damn the idea of being a junkie still haunts me, 20 years later

>tfw just a procrastinating NEET and not a junkie

You can call yourself a cyberjunkie, it's cooler.

Yes, I loved it even though the acting was pretty bad.
Alternative thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaNVYr5Pbc

i liked it

:(

Good film

vice.com/en_us/article/7b7ved/christiane-felscherinow-interview

bump

Never seen it.
They wanted to show us in school, but our parents rejected. Maybe that's why I can't kick my weed habit.

Does this movie have lewd scenes?

yes

Poor Mans Lilja 4-ever

no

anyone got bluray sauce for this?

bmovies.to/film/christiane-f.461j/ovw21y

ma man

youtube.com/watch?v=u5u1CcCNwaQ

I liked it, I love depressing movies about heroin addicts especially then they're underage girls

The atmosphere of this film always reminded me of Lilya 4-ever

>especially then they're underage girls
I was a bit shocked that they showed her butt

it's actually the opposite

why didn't spoiler work? test

You mean this movie didn't rip off one that came 20 years later? I don't know if I believe that.

It's pretty good junkie core, it's a movie against drug use based on that woman's life but it backfired and teenagers started to dress like her and hang on the fucking trainstation doing drugs and shit lmao

Same here. The movie also stays very loyal to the book. I had read it long before watching the movie, and all fucked up scenes from the book that stuck in my mind were also in the film.

wtf I want to do H now

does it come with a qt girl?

bump

This is one of my very favorite films. It just looks so cool... that retro Berlin, those dreamy watery blue and greens, that Bowie soundtrack (and Bowie himself), Christiane looking cool and disaffected.

Of course some of the actual content is grotesque, but still this film captures a kind of teenage melancholy and yearning so well.

such a poignant scene

Fuck me this takes me back
Saw it in class, my first Bowie experience as well