Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth Anonymous

>There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/pew-77-percent-white-democratic-graduates-cannot-determine-person-sex/

Which Television & Film is this?

>>/reddit/

To me like, I was basically willing to believe that gender was not determined at birth, you could be a woman (male) and whatnot.

This just looks like Democrats are completely stupid. All sex means is you have a penis or vagina. That is literally it. Stop following fads and have a mind of your own goddamn.

College and Universities are brain washing facilities. So you're shocked that 77% of dems that attended are brain washed?

not Sup Forums pol nigger

>nose

Democucks SEETHING at based mods leaving this thread up

What a complete mess of an article and poll. If you asked me if sex was assigned at birth on the spot I'd probably say no, given the reliability with which we can determine sex BEFORE birth and how we know the science behind fetal development. The rest of the nonsense about gender shouldn't even be factored into the question of sex, unless Breitbart is just trying to be intellectually dishonest.

>Democrats will obliterate themselves in your lifetime

What's the point of this?
Sex IS determined at birth. It's not a discussion or ever up for debate.
Unless they mean 'gender' which is a retarded concept invented by a pedophile who caused two suicides.
Even intersex children are determined intersex at birth when they have both or neither.

>breitbart

why should i believe this?

This is Sup Forums you filthy kike.

Why is Sup Forums always fucking right?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot.

Why couldn't you just post the Pew link instead of linking to that shit website?

Also

BECAUSE THE OTHER SIDE ARE EVIL AND EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE GOY HATE YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS AS THEY HATE YOU

Meanwhile republicans think it's okay to have sex with children at birth.

remember when Sup Forumsfags used to at least pretend the political topics they talked about were based on a television or film?

Could have at least used a picture of that tranny reality show.

because you wait for them to spoonfeed you your worldview and never challenge it

I browse Sup Forums just like everyone else here, but what the fuck is going on with all these non-Sup Forums threads. Kikebart clickbait threads, Drumpf twitter shitpost threads, Jordan Peterson threads? This shit needs to stop

This wouldn't have happened if

when some girl told you she wants to wear pants and not skirts or dresses
likes D&D
wants to keep her job and have her own separate income
and doesn't want to shave,

you wouldn't have started harassing her, trying to bully her into doing and being shit she doesn't want to do.

>Breitbart

How Jewish are you?

Nah I'm pretty sure that's the liberals teaching elementary school children about trannies so they can project their fucked up fetishes on them. lol

who are you talking to?

ITT . AMERIDRUMPF GOBLINS

>waaaah teh kids have to hate all the same stuff as meeee!!! don't teach them the most modern literature on the subject, teach them the outdated crap i was shown!!!

The opposite actually, we caved in for some simple demands and now they want to destroy the entire western civilization.

I think he's talking in general. It took me a minute to understand what he was trying to say.

>SOCIETY WILL BE IN RUINS IF WE LET PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME

Society in general. This whole trend of abolishing genders started because society was pushing roles and ideas on all women that many women hated and wanted nothing to do with.