How is old guy with one eye and two swords is gonna be a threat to Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman?

How is old guy with one eye and two swords is gonna be a threat to Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWCi9Bxu1pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How is old guy with one eye and two swords is gonna be a threat to Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman?
wolverine/deadpool healing powers
in fact he's serious deadpool

Kryptonite. Lasers. Strong male charisma.

It doesn't matter since there won't be anymore DCEU movies.

He has batmans brain and captain america's body

Never in any comic has Deathstroke had healing powers even CLOSE to the level of Wolverine/Deadpool even at their very worst.

Get fucked parjeet

Don't you dare fucking make me post that one comic page where Deathstroke single handedly outsmarts the Flash and makes him run into his Nth Metal sword
I'll fucking do it
You fucking normie

Deathstroke is basically evil Batman with the Super Powers of Captain America. He could fuck that whole team up if he /really/ needed to.

Having awful writers that conveniently let heroes forget what their powers are or turn them off doesn't mean the writing is good.

Let's just call Clown bitch

Would you mind posting it? I've seen it on Sup Forums a few times and I could really use a laugh

*grunts* MIRAKURU

He has a magic sword to fight Superman since Supes is weak to magic
He beat Flash by holding out a sword and letting him run into it

He looks like Witcher and Solid Snake combined.

>He has a magic sword to fight Superman since Supes is weak to magic
What sword?

He doesn't have healing powers. He's an enhanced human. He's one of the few people who Batman has said can beat him in a straight fistfight.

He's pretty much DC's Solid Snake

How was Batman threat to Superman?

He is one of the many counter-batmans, so thymey bullshit him into outsmarting heroes

THE MIRAKURU IN MOI VOINS KEPT ME ALOIVE, KID

Aquaman with James Wan is literally in post production and Shazam is about to start soon. Are you retarded?

The God Killer

Wasn't that destroyed in wonder Woman?

>carries hundreds of thousands of people out of a city before a nuclear bomb destroys the place
>muh attosecond boast about how fast he is
>runs into a stationary object

One of the worst scenes in entire comic history because that entire room would have looked like it was literally frozen in time to the Flash. Unless he just closed his eyes and walked right into the blade, that should have never happened.

I guarantee they will do this in the film. They won't be able to come up with any other idea for him to beat flash.

Maybe a bear trap that slows down time. Lol

And for Supes, a kryptonite sword will be enough

I don't know, I stopped keeping up with comics
These are just examples for OP since he asked how Deathstroke could be a threat

Comics always seem to just forget about SPEED. Since Supes can at least fly at the speed of sound, there is no way Slade can even react to him but since it is comics they make Supes job and fly at normal speeds.

Aquaman will be shelved and production on Shazam will stop after the actuals come in on Monday

Yeah because shelving a film that is already in post production is magically going to get them that money they spent on it back.

Why the fuck do mods keep deleting the leaks.

Someone post the one the OP is from ffs

Flash would die if he slipped at speed this high

>I stopped keeping up with comics
Think they where talking about the movie.

Whoa, so this is the power of capeshit...

They explain in the movie that the sword isn't the god killer, WW is.
The sword is just a sword.

post terra

Spiderman already whooped his ass

youtube.com/watch?v=AWCi9Bxu1pk

Same thing could be said about the Flash but that doesn't stop Slade from kicking Wally's ass on a weekly basis.

Do we know who that actor is? Looks like Ryan Reynolds in 15 years

joe manganiello

deathstroke is a physical threat to batman, but he isn't actually equal to him

if they both go all out, batman wins

He's literally just Big Boss w/ the outer heaven.

I dunno man. prep time. he's just one of the hundreds of dark batmans that exist

Batman's pretty much the world most dangerous villain, it's just he works for the good guys.

>there are millions of people that know lots of details about gook military cutscene game

batman vs deathstroke in tank who wins?

>Regenerative Healing Factor: His regenerative powers are enhanced, making him able to rapidly recover from any injury, such as gunshots, stab wounds, broken bones, brusies, and many more. He can heal much faster than normal. He was once stabbed clean through the chest and this didn't do anything except slow him down and cause him pain.

>Enhanced Immunity: Due to his healing factor, he is immune to all forms of diseases, infections, and foreign chemicals.

>Immortality: Also due to his enhancement, he was restored to his prime, his aging halted. He is functionally immortal. Appearing much younger than he actually is.

deathstroke has more wins over batman then defeats

>in a tank

Well then he's not a fucking villain then is he

He's Batman if Batman skipped all the detective shit, and prioritized in merc wetwork. And yeah, Captain America super soldier.

Remember that time Slade cucked Wally out of the speed force

>her wrist doesn't fucking snap like a twig from that impact

JL will break over a billion and a half total, screenshot this

this

Maybe because he's from a franchise for CHILDREN. That's right, "graphic novels" are picture books for kids to fuel their day-dreams. Some of them grew up and now have their own money to spend on this stupid shit,more than daddy ever allowed them but at the end of the day it's shit made for children and man-children.
Try and edge it up, throw in some philosophy 101 but at the end of the day the storylines and characters will always suck because they were made to entertain kids and people who can't accept they're not anymore.

The more I know about comics, the dumber they become.

Difference is Batman has 27 doctorates, 35 PhDs, has mastered all martial arts and has a huge knowledge of Kryptonians and other alien races/metahumans, Deathstroke just have the same over human peak physical abilities as Batman but doesn't have his intellect.

Remember how Superman is undefeatable by anything because he's literally powered by thousands of years of human history and stories where good triumphs over evil
Morrison is such a great writer, he's creating new mythology

>Thanos cube.jpeg
And I thought DC was the company with serious storylines

>Remember how Superman is undefeatable by anything

No. Thsat's the thought robot

Someone post the whole webm instead of a thumbnail like OP

Looks like DC is obsessed hiring medicore actors

>Utilizes 90% of brain capacity
It's physiologically impossible for Bats to be smarter than him. bats is dumber than Stroke.Canon.
>Superhuman strength, speed, agility & durability
IE, physically better than the Bat
>Master martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant
So, at best, Bats has parity in combat training, also hampered by unwillingness to use guns though guess not Battfleck lol)
>Master swordsman and marksman
Superior to Bats at weapons probably
>Extremely skilled military tactician
Prep time is the only area where Bats might have an edge , and even there it's close.
Literally the anti-bat.

what the fuck? you dont like two masters in hand to hand combat fighting in vehicles?

Not really, DC and Marvel are both ridiculous, the only real difference is DC has even worse power level bullshit than DBZ

Comic books are so fucking retarded.

they really fucking hired a tanned,latin? guy to play a middle aged white guy with white hair like Slade?

Yeah but everybody jobs to the Batman. Except that one time with Bane.

Prep time. With prep time you can do anything

Deathstroke usually can and does beat the shit out of batman most times, that's why people love him so much in comics.

It's only when he's taken placed against somebody who should thrash him, e.g. flash or superman, when it all turns to shit.

>*He twists the sword to make sure he stays down*

heh...nothing personnel, kid.

Sure, kiddo

Niot really noi. Deathstroke is pretty intelligent and he doesn't have the restraints Batman has so he has more options.

I'm not a fighter but I have to imagine it's harder to fight when you don't have the intention of killing but the guy you're facing has no qualms about and is actually good at killing.

The absolute worst thing that game did.

I remember also going, "That better not be Jason Todd under that fucking mask"

I was so upset when it was, Everyone knows he's the red hood.

If he really had the speedforce, he'd be able to do all that and deal with them at the same time.

I fucking hate the speed force

Remember that Slade's arch enemies are LITERALLY kid versions of the JLA while Batman and the others deal with actual threats rather than waste time on Slade. Batman cares so little about Slade that he lets Robin deal with him instead.

Not entirely true. Slade is just an old man obsessed with underage teenagers. He's fancies loli and shota not old men and women.

Who can blame him really.

Yeah that's because Deathstroke is a Teen Titans villain and not a Batman one

Shame they shoehorned Batmobile everywhere but it was a nice change after 3 games of classic gameplay.

Which is why they should have used him for a TT movie and not a Batman one. Then again I guess someone with a similar skill set as Batman is a good choice but then it just comes down to more of a fisticuffs kind of capeshit like MCU movies where the villains are always just a mirror of the hero. They really shouldn't have fucked up Joker in suicide squad so they could use him instead.

Joker in Suicide Squad was mindbroken Robin

>orange alien bitch
>why isn't she white reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Which is why they should have used him for a TT movie and not a Batman one

But that hasn't happened yet. That script was scrapped. I'd like to see the re try Mr Freeze sand adapt Heart of Ice

I don't mind her being black. I do mind that she's fucking ugly.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>quick we need a Japanese sounding name for the miracle drug
>how about miraculu
>isn't that just the engrish word for miracle
And they went with it

There are plenty of great villains with fantastic stories they could adapt like Freeze and Clayface but Slade is pretty nice too.

... that's the cast choice for Star Fire?

Go read identity crisis

Those fucking boots

>When Warner Bros. asked Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan to add a post-credits scene to the end of ‘Man of Steel,’ Nolan told them, “a real movie wouldn't have it."
Now they cutting scenes from a beginning of the film to put it in post credit.

>Pissed-off Bats in Final Crisis

... and less grim ...
Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) meets NOT Deadpool (NOT Wade Wilson).

You have no idea

Remember that time Slade fought the devil with katanas