So it's pretty much dead, right?

So it's pretty much dead, right?

OH NO NO NO

You got it wrong. If it fails, then they will continue with it to reboot the franchise.

Just fucking reboot it already, that fucking hack ack Synder can't into big franchises. Watchmen was okay and Man of Steel was bearable but he can't do BIG blockbustes that have tie ins and lots of planning at all

Miss me yet?

Grant Gustin was always the superior Flash, too bad his show has CW writing.

Since season 2

no they were waiting to decide what it was going to retcon

now we know it's EVERYTHING

>we've barely lift our cinematic universe up from the ground after it's been floundering for a couple years.... so lets immediately jump to something as major as Flashpoint

Some real geniuses over at WB.

The first image of him back in the day I laught my as off.

this

>Is there any way to reset this shambolic mess of a franchise?
>well sir in the comics theres a thing called flashpoint and it resets everyth-
>do it

reminder none of this would be happening if they didn't drop alan horn and made an amusement park ceo the ceo of wb

this

>WB already considering retconing this shitty universe

JUST TRASH MY SHIT UP

Season 1 was capekino.

Season 2 was fun but bumpy.

Season 3 was a shitshow.

Season 4 is fun so far, definitely has the potential to reach season 1 levels if they properly raise the stakes when the time comes.

As CW shows are concerned THE FLASH gets away pretty much scotch-free. Look what happened to poor ARROW.

> Look what happened to poor ARROW.

Yeah, season 5 vastly turned that disaster around.

>it also flops
>people get confused when things are different because they didn't see that one
>they have to kill it and retry in 10 years

And season 6 steered right back towards the abyss.

Good, fuck Flashpoint. It's just another excuse to depict a dour elseworld in which everyone's an asshole but with speedforce as a copout.

Just make it the Flash vs. the Rogues. The promos for JL really like to hammer home that this Flash is an inexperienced kid. Having him deal with career criminals clever enough to outsmart a speedster is the perfect way for him to grow into the role. If there's any alternate universe shenanigans with the Flash, it should be Flash of Two Worlds so we can see Jay fucking Garrick

>villian appears
>flash beaten against him
>science man makes him something to beat him with
>repeat for 20 episodes
>dodges bullets in slow motion
>flash gets hit by bullets
>gets punched regularly
>barry is emotional

This show is shit from start to end

>brown rubber suit
>doesn't use flash facts or forensics
>m-muh Iris
>his flash point lasted an episode
>muh I'm not fast enough in every episode
Ezra is shit but it's a step forward regardless

>black arrow
DROPPED

*breathes in*

I saw a prerelease on Saturday and Flash is great even though the movie is not. Flashpoint would sell. They might as well cancel any Batman movies they have planned because holy shit they ruined Batman forever. The lines they gave him are cheesier than in the Clooney movie.

>tfw Felicity x Oliver is canon again

>hating on Olicity
It's the only reason I still watch.

nah season 1 was already uneven as fuck, any episode involing Iris was a trainwreck, I fucking hate american TV shows that need to shoehorn half of every episodes being some unrelated sex and the city female drama shit

Flash is great? How so? He's retarded, wears a suit that is meant to protect him from running that fast and shit from what I've read Snyder, Wilkinson or somebody explaining it, yet has FINGERLESS FUCKING GLOVES, causes blue lightning to show up everytime he runs so there goes the element of surprise but Snyder thought it looks kewl so fuck it.