Are you excited for the inevitable adaptation?

Are you excited for the inevitable adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Yes

By Zack Snyder

I think there is a lot there that would translate well to film.

My perfect idea for an Eva adaptation would be a 26 episode miniseries. 40 minute long episodes. Adapt most of the anime perfectly, while also throwing in concepts, scenes, etc that weren't introduced until the manga or the better parts of the rebuilds to fill that extra 20 minutes per episode. Wouldn't hurt to use the opportunity to fix some of the light pacing issues too.

Follow the miniseries up with a theatrical adaptation of End of Evangelion. In my perfect world, the EoE film would be adapted borderline shot for shot, beat for beat. Adapt it close enough for there to be comparisons online needed to point out the smallest little details, because the bulk of it is so closely remade.

Cast Yui and Rei as Asian, everyone else as white except some of the Nerv staff

who the fuck is this.

TELL ME!!!!

shia laboeuf as shinji
emma stone as asuka
MEW as rei
dwayne "the rock" johnson as unit 01

sort of looks like Alison Brie

Weebs already got BTFO by BR2049 being a huge fail.

There's only one acceptable option for Asuka

>they don't know aly

why would weebs care about bladerunner?

Who will be cast as black this time?

They are supposed to be kids.... Shia is like 34

>26 episodes
>miniseries

Well, now I'm excited.

I do now

Never knew she had nudes

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/

I like Rei

I hope this is a boy.

How many captchas you had to solve to post this shit?

I'm glad the west doesn't give a fuck about Gundam, at worst we'd get a wing adaptation but that was shit to begin with.

Plus G-Savior is easily ignored and makes everyone kinda nervous to suggest anything more.

Neon Donkey-Boy
a film by Harmony Korine

starring
that kid from Gummo as Shinji
Rachel Korine as Rei
Selena Gomez as Asuka
Robert Pattinson as Toji
Vanessa Hudgens as Misato
Chloƫ Sevigny as Ritsuko
James Franco as Kaji
and
Werner Herzog as Gendo

featuring the I Have No Legs guy from Kids as Pen Pen

>Selena Gomez as Asuka

NO

Is this a girl (female) or girl (male)?

It's a girl(female(male)).

Russian, so barely human either way

Gudnam could use some western influence.
Without it Japs start to revert into their natural state of Charwank.
On the other hand IBO was a disaster and burgers loved it so maybe we shouldn't try to fix something that's only somewhat broken?

>Russian

You know they will cast Asuka as a sassy black girl.

Is sassy black girl american answer to tsundere?

It's the hollywood answer to racism. Go figure.

tits aren't the same size stupid

They couldn't let Amuro be the right kind of whiny bitch so it would never work, America wants the big tough doesn't afraid of anything man. Chances are it would turn into bigger Charwank as he is the oh so awesome ace pilot with a secret past. Plus he is a pedo, everyone in Hollywood would sympathise. If they just did a straight adaptation of the compilation movies (maybe throw a little Origin in there) it could be amazing, but they wouldn't.

Amerimutts will always like the more "serious" Gundams cause many who are into it do so for the war aspect, not autism. Meanwhile I'm waiting for my 5 Grekino movies

my /m/an....

>I'm a fucking retard

huh?

not if it's american

I'm excited for the inevitable erection

>Werner Herzog as Gendo
Herzog can only play Keel.

Who.

>26 episode "mini" series
Lol.
I don't want it to ever go live action, but you've got a good attitude and I agree with every idea of your post.

>Adaptation

I'd rather see a western rebranding.

Air an episode of the show every week on HBO directly after Game of Thrones or whatever the big HBO show currently is. Have a HUGE marketing push praising the series as world changing and exceptionally good. I don't think it would take a lot to get normies into the series as long as they think its supposed to be good. Maybe redub a couple scenes/minor characters and make an english version of the intro, but other than that keep everything the same.
Follow it with a theatrical rerelease of EoE

Eat your hamburgers, Shinji.

There should never under any circumstance be a live adaptation of Evangelion.

Me too.