The mc of the last cartoon you watched is getting hunted by all but the one you choose...

The mc of the last cartoon you watched is getting hunted by all but the one you choose. What happens and how do they survive

cannon vader or legends vader?

Batman or Wolverine. Can't decide if Batman could figure out how to kill Wolverine and then keep him dead long enough to kill me or if Logan would get the jump on him and tear him in half before he got the chance.

I think Vader is hands down the best option here. He can decimate all of these people from a mile away.
Although I'm sure Batman would find a way, so you should probably go with him.

I'm torn between Logan, Batman, and Hellboy.

>Batman is good in a fight and probably has something in his utility belt that can defeat them all, but he cant even protect a crowbar from a young boys skull.

>Logan is also a good fighter but he'll probably get consumed by his rage and completely forget about me.

>Hell boy has the magical elements that can probably conceal me, but he kind of lacks in finesse when it comes to fighting

I suppose if i had to choose Hellboy is the best bet.

Batman if he has the power of plot armor and asspull

Darth Vader. He can easily stop bullets.

>that scene of Vader where we get to see what he was really capable of once technology could film it
Duh

Darth vader is commander of a large space fleet.

At best the predator and maybe batman can into space.

That narrows this down to 1v2. Tech wise batman seems like he'd be pretty outclassed. Predator has equal or maybe better tech, but lacks the power of the force. Sure you can go invisible, but sith lords dont give a shit they can just sense you anyway.

Vader:
*Can control (some, not many on this list)minds
*Laser sword
*Can block projectiles and energy blasts
*Telekinesis
*Cosmic spider-sense
*Master of laser sword

I think Hellboy, Wolverine and Predator would have best shot at giving him a fight. Everyone else just gets force-choked or sliced in half right off.

Anakin, hands down. As long as he has a muzzle on him or I otherwise don't have to hear him talk.

Darth Vader doesn't command shit, he's not involved in the Imperial fleet in any way.

Being Palp's second hand man doesn't make him in charge of the navy, that's what Grand Moff Tarkin is for.

Darth Vader

No brainer just take his metal ass off the list.

You guys, that's not just any regular old Batman. That's Arkham Batman. He took on an entire gauntlet of villains in one night all while slowly dying from Joker AIDs. And it wasn't even the first time he did it! He did it four times!

>last cartoon you watched: justice league action
there's no real main character, but whoever of them gets to fight those guys has definately the plot armor on their side (and incredible superpowers except for bats)

i choose batman, because he's the only one to already have contingency plans against the JL

"The Executor-class Star Dreadnought Executor was the personal flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader and one of the largest and most powerful Imperial vessels ever constructed."

"A flagship referred to the personal starship of a fleet commander in command of a group of naval vessels. "

He literally owns his flagship mate.

Legends Vader - one of rest
Canon Vader - one who will take on rest

>last show watched: Daria
Uuh... ok?
>"breast implants for chickens? The perky poultry, tonight on sick sad world!"
>dorbell rings
>jake answers to see vader
>"quinn, your date is here!"
>"geez i need to get to know my daughter better"

I dont know how vader would respond to inform jake hes there to protect daria at all
Any ideas anons?

Batman and the Predator vs. a legion of stormtroopers and Darth Vader sounds like a excellent premise for a buddy cop movie.

It's even better because Batman and the Predator are both loose cannons (do whatever dirty tricks you need to when, kill everyone respectively) and by the book types (No killing, fight only with honor) simultaneously.

I think the Terminator has the best track record as a protector. The rest of them either have a lot of dead kids (or killed many), had their cities/world/empire plunged into anarchy and unable to stop it despite it being their job, or they would prefer a fight to the death than to protect someone. Sometimes even two of the three.

>Last watched cartoon mc
Star from Star vs.
>Character picked
Hellboy.

Hellboy is really the only magic user counter on the list so Star should be okay. Add in dimensional scissors and they should just about be able to outrun anyone. The only one who can stand a chance on tracking them down is Dredd since the justice department has dimension crossing tech, and a match between him and Hellboy is too even to tell. Star would have to fight with Hellboy to stand against him or the other hunters.

Dammit I want to see a Star vs. and Hellboy crossover now.

I'd go with Batman if he has prep but without it youd die from the predator. Second choice would be Vader

>mc of last cartoon
Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug
>person chosen not to hunt
Vader

Force is op

Terminator, Predator, and Robocop would all be able to be defeated by carefully using your suroundings to your advantage (just like how terminator and predator were defeated) and finding out how to use whats around you to your advantage is literally Marinettes power.
Fighting Batman would be difficult. She can create "gadgets" that will help her out but she probably wouldnt be able to out gadget Batman. She is shown to take down opponents far bigger than her, including a fucking T Rex, by out muscling them. You could chalk this up to kids cartoon physics but that wouldnt be any fun. I think in the end though Marinette could at the very least consistently evade Batman.
Dredd would have similar issues capturing her, but Marinette would probably be able to defeat him in a fight though.
Dont know much about Hellboy except that he's magic. Maybe she could do her de evilizing thing and that would slow him down. Just seems to me like a big magic strong guy, and thats well within the wheelhouse of people Marinette beats up all the time.
Wolverine, probably would again be Marinette on the ropes trying to find a way to use her surroundings to beat him. Wolverine can be kind of rash in battle so she could lay some sort of trap for him.
I dont know anything about the bottom middle but i think its from Sin City, and im pretty sure that means he's just a normal dude so that would be no problem for Marinette.

Valer has the Best power set for protection. Force can sense treats so you are less likely to die to ambushes. He can Block bullets and lazers, and I Light saber can cut trougth the more resistent treats like T-100 or robocop.

Don't know if it can cut adamantine, but at the worse case scenario He can Still keep wolverine at bay by force pushing him.

This

>how do they survive
They don't

The TMNT and Hellboy.

I'd watch the shit out of that

He couldn't find Obi Wan on his home planet.

I ain't worried about Anakin.

Sticking a space wizard in the mix was a mistake. Between the Force, precognition and his light saber I don't see anyone else taking him out. Hellboy might have a chance but not a good one.

The only correct answer here is Hellboy. He has access to dimensional travel that everyone else does not.

Go to the dimension of "Beach , Booze, Babes and Candy Bars" and just chill with him.