SHE DID IT

SHE DID IT

>
11/14/2017 11:57 AM PST
KRISTEN STEWART NAMES
TOP SONY FEMALE EXEC
CLAIMS ABUSE

tmz.com/2017/11/14/kristen-stewart-sony-exec-probe-amy-pascal-little-bit-of-hope/#
"Amy Pascal was my first contact whenever something needed to be done at Sony, be it a script read, screen test, I always had to personally 'get in touch' rather than let my agency handle it" said Stewart. "And more and more these meetings took the shape of late night dinners rather than any sort of professional setting". Stewart is adamand that no explicit abuse took place, however. "There were definitely overtures and undertones and a lot talk about my sexuality. She would often touch my glass with her fingers just after I'd put it down and always insisted that I light her cigarettes. It was a weird power dynamic that left me feeling used." These revelations come after Tinseltown came under fire from multiple actors claiming rampant abuse that went all the way to the top producers and agents. Ms Pascal wasn't available for comment at this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/11/14/kristen-stewart-sony-exec-probe-amy-pascal-little-bit-of-hope/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Amy Pascal

I'm 100% ok with this allegation

P O W E R D Y N A M I C

this is bullshit but i believe it

>Stewart is adamand that no explicit abuse took place, however.
Then why mention it at all?

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Amy Pascal couldn't help but be ensnared by Kstew's heady foot musk.

>Amy Pascal
omg get rid of this hag already

Shut up shitlord it's her right to get attention when all others are. If you don't pay her attention you're raping her

Can we make a meme out of P O W E R D Y N A M I C?

Because she's jumping on the #metoo bandwagon. Having been "harassed" is the newest Hollywood status symbol, and the more powerful your "harasser" the better

>tmz.com/2017/11/14/kristen-stewart-sony-exec-probe-amy-pascal-little-bit-of-hope/#
>404
>"Not Found"
Fuck you op, you got my hopes up you dick

Did no one click on this link?

>adamand
This is not a word

Americans need to learn how to fucking English

Also, I would touch K Stew's glass if you know what I mean

>ywn be kstews dowerdynamic virgin slave whom she takes out all her frustrations on

I also believe that absolutely nothing worth mentioning happened. Many times.

honestly she's not wrong about these things she wrote about

JFC.

fake and gay

So no touching , just making a pass is bad now? hahaha, this is great. When robots start doing jobs, guess who's getting fired first? yep, women, sorry, the liability risk is just too high to keep vagina havers around.

itt

>people on Sup Forums literally too fucking retarded to actually click on links

Nice bait, OP.

Regardless, when is she going to come out and say that Jodie Foster molested her?

>TMZ
N E X T

Is is molestation if she enjoyed it?

imagine kstews creamy arm just barely seeing each little muscle contracting as she grips and squeezes your sack, twisting and pulling it while the emotion on her face stays the same

haha this is getting awesome. politics, entertainment industry, sports, let it all come crumbling down. we must rebuild. i hope the finance sector is next. fucking garbage people.

Bet they loved having a mouthful of each other's toes. I bet they try to fit all 10 hahaha so gross

How is it even making a pass? Pascal is probably all 'Yay, this movie star likes me and I'm her real friend'. Then KStew is 'Eww, creepy - I'm telling (about nothing)'.

Amy can't catch a break lol

Absolutely /ourdyke/

>wtf people doing their job (marketing research)

hahahahahhahahaa

>She would often touch my glass with her fingers just after I'd put it down and always insisted that I light her cigarettes.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A SCUMBAG, LOCK THIS EVIL PREDATOR AWAY FOREVER, WE CAN'T LET OUR 20 YEAR OLD CHILDREN AROUND SUCH A MENACE!

why are you getting angry over a story some guy on Sup Forums made up in 5 minutes?

she's so apathetic at all times it'd be hard to even tell you were raping her.

Amy/Kristen fanfiction when?
Also movie adaptation i guess...?

not before i get my Kristen/Dakota fanfiction! a story of true love that will last through the ages...r-right?

lmaofuck

Hmmm?

>dating app notifications
it's

who hasn't got a piece of kristen stewart?

They definitely licked each others snatch during the filming of still alice.

charlize theron

like pottery

STOP MAKING FAKE STORIES!!!

>that queen of spades tattoo

>extreme form of experiential exercise
>veganism

my almonds are activated

KStew is one of the most obvious cases of being in some fucked up shit for years

Last half a decade was a cry for help

Imagine how much Arab cock did Weinstein made her take

>Amy Pascal (Jewish) (molested Rooney Mara and Kristen Stewart)
>Harvey Weinstein (Jewish)
>Brett Ratner (Jewish)
>Louis CK (Jewish)
>James Toback (Jewish)
>Matthew Weiner (Jewish)
>Andrew Kreisberg (Jewish)
>Jeremy Piven (Jewish)
>Dustin Hoffman (Jewish)
>Jeffrey Tambor (Jewish)
>Roman Polanski (Jewish)
>Woody Allen (Jewish)
>Dan Schneider (Jewish)
>Cosby (nigger)
>Takei (faggot)
>Spacey (faggot)

>MSM: "it's a systemic straight white male issue!" also somehow associating Mel Gibson or Trump with them for no reason

Really makes one think.

She did the same to Kevin Feige.

>She would often touch my glass with her fingers just after I'd put it down and always insisted that I light her cigarettes.

What the actual fuck??? This is what counts for sexual abuse now?

> Amy strap-on nailing Kristin while demanding she do as told to get the roles.

nothing impure happened with those rich arabs user, it was very proper

is kstew, dare i say it

/ourgal/?

My almonds told me I had to watch them activate

AHAHAHA!! BASED KRISTEN! Sup Forums's queen rises again!