What is it about this film that brings all the c.ucks, nu-males, and soyboys to the yard?

What is it about this film that brings all the c.ucks, nu-males, and soyboys to the yard?

What's the current word filter for cuck?

I fapped to this movie more than once

Huh I thought it went to kek

Cuck

Its canadian.

its about a faggot wasnt it? cant think of someone who saw it that wasnt a faggot

To what exactly?

the movie

I'm vegetarian and I eat soy on occasion. How fucked am I?

What the fuck is a soyboy?

it rhymes

Ugh, look at this man taking care of his kid. Fucking numale.

wtf I love soy now

did you see it?

His kid is gonna grow up liking dick isnt he?

>shaming a man for having white kids and providing a comfortable living for them
Non-white or just fat feminist?

Absolute dogshit. The creators flanderized the already stereotypical (but entertaining and funny) cast from the original comic book and also marginalized the movie and vidya references by pandering to the lowest common denominator, namely the faux nostalgia fags (while the comic had references to shit like Trainspotting, which was like six years old at the time of its release). Read the fucking comic book instead.

this is just fucked
just proves that the soyboy meme actually does get to poeple so much so there are articles talking about it almost as if they are rattled and feel insecure as if they know it has these adverse effects on men

>nonwhite weirdos spam your Twitter feed with soy memes
>"what's up with people?"
LMAO RENT FREE YOURE SEETHING NUMALES

i don't know how anyone got beyond 20 minutes for this movie. what a pile of shit

>as if they know it has these adverse effects on men
I already posted this in another thread, but there are more xenoestrogens in contaminated water and BPA plastics than in soy. So work on that first.

>PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grow the fuck up, faggot.

t. nu male

it's awful, the worst capeshit i have ever tried to watch

here's your (You)

The graphic novels are comickino

i grew up liking dick and i had steak for dinner almost every day.

I'm a feminine guy and liberal as fuck, but couldn't get past the first scene with Cera.
The dude awakens my inner bully or something, I just want to punch him.

>c.ucks, nu-males, and soyboys

excuse me?

Sounds like you were spoiled too much

Only all caps

i like that movie. watched it on christmas eve with my little brother in our living room with the tree lit up. just got home from a surgery too, but it was still 100% /comfy/

>What's the current word filter for cuck?
cuck KEK