Why does Hollywood keep trying to normalize pedophilia?

Why does Hollywood keep trying to normalize pedophilia?

WTF why is my countries flag in this??

what kino is this?

wtf I'm straight now

Me and my best friend were both sexually attracted to our 4th grade teacher but were both to afraid to admit it. We would get extremely jealous of each other and shit, once we both saw her thong and pretended we were grossed out. I fapped, im sure he did too.

CYMRU AM BYTH

>my country
lol at this

>that kid's face

he's a true white american

>Then they both have a child and continue to be in love with each other even after the dude grows up to become Adam Sandler
What message were they going for?

you noticed the flags? wtf

women can't be pedophiles

lithuania, iran, switzerland, wales and two smaller us flags on the bookshelf and teacher's desk

Ayyyy, lithuania

>Why are sexual predators trying to normalize more deviant sexuality

"That's My Boy", don't even know how I know this, never saw it.
He's supposed to depict a young Adam Sandler, so "white" may be up for debate depending on what part of Sup Forums you're from.

You can't normalize that which is already natural.

theres pockets of lithunian communities in the united states. glad my ancestors left there

Women are stupid children and should not be held to the same standard as men.

I was a proud member of NAWBLA when I was a young boy.

Watched that movie when I was about 14.
First time I ever went to the cinema on a Saturday night.
To make things better the place was empty except for me and my two friends.

I don't know if we liked it cause we were plebs, cause it was edgy, cause we were 14 or cause it was a Saturday night but fuck me that was fun.

Go to the cinema on a Saturday night at like 9.30pm - you'll have the time of your life.

The fact that they bothered to shoot her undoing the buttons and leaning over but we don't get a clear/POV shot is bullshit.

Or atleast unbutton enough so that the top of the bell is visible. Have some standards when it comes to making fapbait scenes in your comedy flick.

how come they didn't kill themselves yet?

>outing yourself as underage b&

Do you know what teasing is?

Why did nothing like this happen to me?
IT'S NOT FAIR

All I mean is they had a close up for the unbuttoning, had a reaction/ass shot when she's leaning down, but then they show it from the front and it's mostly covered/at a bad angle. It could be done BETTER.

Do pre pubescent boys really get excited by attractive women?

What a coincidence. Me and my best friend in 4th grade both fapped while we watched Wizards when he spend the night at my house one weekend.

Are you gay?

You mean it could be done in a way that shows more, lessening the effect of the teasing.

Someone should beat your ass.

How you able to write but not read though?

>giving the pedo spammers attention
Newfags, when will they learn?

To answer your question, yes even pre pubescent boys get excited by attractive women

Are you a girl? Post tits.

How though? I don't understand. I didn't start feeling that way about girls until I started puberty.

>not being straight before

No, they could have stopped at the reaction to her leaning and it would have been better even by showing less. All I'm saying is the actual shot of her cleavage is bad so they either should have done that shot better or stopped at the leaning shot from behind so that it would have left it to the viewer's imagination

ew

No one is born straight retard. Stop watching cape shit and read a book for once.

WEW
I MEANT WEW

t.shitskin

>tfw no mommy's milkies gf to suck and fuck

>No one is born straight
Spotted the closet faggot

>his a tits guy

Formerly Seed and Feed

>the text messages on the phone
Pure kino

>tfw no hot teacher wanted to sit on my face
why even attend school?

get that mtf now faggo

Snilf's MILF and GILF

Why is the actor playing young Adam Slander black?

>Ass Ass and Mo Ass
>Feat. Pantera

Was Adam Sandler's character supposed to be Puerto Rican?

>that framerate

the fuck dude

Gonna need sauce compadre.

me on the left

Friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with an older woman deflowering a young man and teaching him the ways of sex and how to please a woman. I am from Cuba and this is a common thing. Many boys 13-15 lose their virginity to an older woman who do so to help the boys become men so to speak. All the men in my family, including myself have lost our virignities to a much older woman. Girls are a completely different story tho. Older men who prey on young girls should be hanged.

Also roll fuckers

I remember touching my wee wee in 3rd grade thinking of my art teacher. So yes

her body is slammin

>LEEE THE WHITE TEACHER LOVES KIKE KID

shit movie. kikes are ugly as shit irl

What movies best describe the experience of having kids?

giv annie gf pls

That movie was kino. The incest at the end was unexpected and hot as fuck.

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

1>3>2
fact

low-test faggot?

Classic Mal is best Mal but her new look is really good in it's own right.

>mom's work rival
>seduces and hits on her son just to get back at her

Plz

nigga I jerked it to this fat teacher I had who was a cutie and young just fat and they all wanted to fuck me. if you weren't doing this early you gotta be gay.

The Patrician choice, of course is building a time machine so you can fuck all three at the same time.

hi rebbit

I haven't seen that pasta in a while.

>attractive women can't be pedophiles
Fixed that for you, user.

I'm the user who predicted Hollywood would begin pushing pedo stuff, back in 2015. What's next on the menu, you ask? Beastiality will be slowly assimilated into the Star Wars universe, using TBA characters that have scant traces of alien DNA yet look human. Imagine a white guy but he has hairy hands like Chewbacca that he must shave, as a love interest.

The endgame is, no lie, human animal chimera hybrids that are already being bred in Chinese gov labs. And probably in Israel. See, these chimeras will be used to start a "human rights" debate that slowly erodes the rights we have and an "animal rights" debate that is used to reclaim land for the elite under environmental/animal protection, see Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 documents online.

No, Star Wars was not conceived by George for these wicked purposes but some elites in Hollywood like Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy had these designs in mind back in the 80s. Disney will acclimate children with chimeras they love like human characters, before the chimeras are introduced by the news. Think Gizmo but more human. Current timeline places this around 2023. Right around the corner. I'm risking my behind sharing this info, mock me all you want, but don't forget it. Don't let Bob Iger become president.

About half of the female teachers who get into trouble for dating their students are attractive.

Human x alien isn't bestiality.

and their students are typically always chad thundercock

>>Why are sexual predators trying to normalize more deviant sexuality

You realize normalizing something that's predatory removes most of the allure, right?

>womb's plot summary
yo what the fuuuuuck

Read more attentively. The human/animal chimera love in movies will be disguises as ayylmaos, to acclimate children for literal human/animal chimeras that already exist thanks to Chinese labs and corporations plotting for more power to be taken away from you and me.

Because only the weak shall fall.

Us Jews will always win.

I lost my virginity to an older woman. whats wrong with all of you?

>ywn

life isnt fair bros

>flag of iran on the wall
Kek
Who the fuck did prop work for this shit?

>Why does Hollywood keep trying to normalize pedophilia?
post modernist destruction of society

I'm rolling without even opening the thumbnail

at my highschool they put up every countries flag during some stupid international day thing, even North Korea

roll

>2013 was 15 years ago

THAT scene in the new Yorgos Lanthimos film tho.

I literally cant lose