/who/ - Doctor Who General

Dobby edition.

PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jon_Summers/status/930502559143464961
youtube.com/watch?v=QH1S9PBlpOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that chibnall is going to turn the show into a police procedural

So like, did the Master have to make a miniature suit for him to wear or did he just pick up some dog clothes at the pet store?

Doctor Who!!

it was the goofiest thing they'd ever done

Sometimes I forget that's a fanon look for the Brig

Beautiful. :')

Reminder

will we ever get a madame Vastra Big Finish?

I'm getting sick of these shitty cats memes

Maybe.

kek it wasn't even cats

top lel

If you could retcon one thing what would it be?

>Halfway into November and still no Ten audios

The bit in Time of the Doctor where the crack was supposedly behind 11's door in The God Complex. What a load of shit, doesn't even fit with what he said when he saw it!

It was Christmas Eve babe
On the /who/ thread
An user said to me,
That Doctor Who is dead;
And then he shitposted
“This show’s become a mess!”
Lym turned his tripcode off
And dreamed about Jess

“Let’s bring back RTD
He loves the BBC! :^)”
I've got a feeling
This thread’s for me and you
So happy Tripmas
I love /who/, baby
In Twice Upon A Time
When all our dreams come true

They've got threads that aren’t dead
There’s OC to be had
But the comfy is less
If you’re an RTDchad
When you first took my hand
And led me to the stream
You promised me
Kino was waiting for me

You’re Neo
You’re McGanon
We both think looms are canon
When the stream finished playing
/who/ howled out for more
Claudia was swinging
All the anons were singing
When we went to the thread
All the cletuses left

The boys in the Adam Orford choir
Were singing ‘Song for Ten’
And the anons all cried out
Said “new thread when?”

You're a cuck
You're a normie
You're an autistic boardie
Calling Doctor Who dead
In every fucking thread

You brainlet
You Moffchad
You shitposting tripfag
Happy Tripmas your arse
I hope /who/ gets a ban

Still singing ‘Song for Ten’
Said “new thread when?”

I could have made OC
Even if it was Sneed
You made /who/ less comfy
When you first posted
I post here every day
I made a trip Discord
In case we leave the board
I've built my posts around /who/

Still singing ‘Song for Ten’
Said “new thread when?”

Amy

the all corpses became cyberman is still difficult to bear

WHEN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW HAS COME AND GONE

I actually really like the idea that Face of Boe is Jack.
I read that RTD wanted him to die in Torchwood eventually, im glad that there are no contradiction to jack dying as a face of boe after all.

>Jack

twitter.com/Jon_Summers/status/930502559143464961 Graham might be a police officer.

>tfw we probably won't get any series 10 action figures whatsoever
>tfw no official red velvet twelve will EVER be released

very original chibbers

I like to think that he wasn't really immortal, but rather that he had a time vortex / time energy resource or whatever. It is consumed whenever he's dead, but it can end some day. And he ran out of this energu in Gridlock, when he used it energy to save the underground for a long time.

Is that 5 and Martha?

Has /who/ or the who fandom in general ever been excited for an upcoming change?

Yes. That image is now 3/5 Doctor Who leads.

The Doctor being a white male. I'm sure that mistake will be retconned next year.

oh fuck me there's 6 people. Why can't I count?

I don't even care if no more main figures are released, I just want one of the Twelfth Doctor in the Extremis/Lie coat.

How different do you think Chinballs will be from Moffat?
Like how the first thing Moffat got rid of from the RTD era was the Trinity Wells news broadcasts in almost every present-day episode.

I'm kinda disappointed (if this is legit) because I was hoping Yasmin or Ryan was one instead, and he was perhaps... I dunno, a Gardener/Birdwatcher/Librarian type that has a quiet life and is kinda swept up in stuff, but...fine, I guess.

I liked it as well, that reveal was the best part of the episode to me.

>a Gardener/Birdwatcher/Librarian type that has a quiet life
What, because he's old?

Leak for the finale:
>Lands TARDIS in London
>dies in terrorist attack
>regenerates into a Muslim and kills dirty infidels.

out

Would Olivia Coleman have been a good choice for 13?

Was she a good choice for Prisoner Zero?

too old

No, just..different from Police Officer desu. Also I liked the image of thirteen running amongst bookshelves after some creature.

Maybe not as a followup to Capaldi. I'd be kind of interested to see her Doctor some day though.

>43
>too old

>tfw I remember the next Doctor is a woman
Holy shit, is it still taking a while to sink in for you?

what is the shit trips 2.5 deadline?
I should write the about ther Doctor

As soon as Spapaldi was revealed to be leaving I'd made my peace - it was always gonna go down this way

Abso-fucking-lutely. Just wait. This time next year you'll all be regretting it wasn't someone like her; a renowned older actress with some personality and eccentric charm.

t. literal sexist

The poll said Mid-to-late December but it was v. close to going for February. Clarification would be nice.

Why not? Smith followed Tennant. The modern audience NEEDS to get used to older Doctors whether they like it or not. Because it's Doctor Who.

but we thought the next one would be Kris Marshall

>mention age being too old
>"wow he hates women"

Submissions, based on the poll, should start in mid-to-late December. So you'll have a lot of time.

I'm leaning toward mid-to-late December. I'll see what Neo thinks.

hoodie

Capaldi did not work for normies
no older doctor so soon

So you hate every Doctor except Smith, Tennant and Davison because the others are "too old"?

Shit Trips 2.5 theme being "alternate Doctors, companion-focused stories, and spinoff-characters." I like that as a theme, and I remember Neo said he liked it as well.

Is /who/ okay with that?

Capaldi might've worked had Series 10 been his first outing. He was made too grumpy and pissy and cuntish in Series 8, topped with an unlikeable companion.

What the fuck are you actually talking about? My favorite Doctor is Pertwee - I'm not even the user who you responded to

youtube.com/watch?v=QH1S9PBlpOE

Georgina Campbell will be Fourteen. Screencap this post.

no, normies want leads to ship adn they have to be atractive

Like I said; "whether they like it or not". I'd rather Doctor Who was cancelled than be an audience hit with an endless stream of young handsome trendy Doctors because that's completely against the spirit of the show; the Doctor is supposed to be an outcast. Peter Capaldi has also said as much.

Am I the only one who liked grumpy old doctor as a palette cleanser after Smith?

I'm fine with it but Mid-to-late Dec seems way too close. I'm probably gonna be the only person here who thinks that again

we all know
Leslie Jones will be 14 to be the frist black person and the first american on the role

If you think a 43 year old actress is too old to be the Doctor but male actors much older than that aren't then you're a sexist hypocrite. Fucking retard.

When did I fucking say anything about anyone being too old? I just told you I'm not the user who you were originally responding to! I'm so-so for Colman - how about you read my post again?

> young handsome trendy Doctors

A Doctor can be young while still being a weirdo outcast--Thirteen looks like a weirdo outcast (in a good way).

That's probably due to book club keeping ST2 in your mind. ST2.5 is supposed to be a smaller book.

I like the December date, but what would you prefer? (Remember that submissions is starting on December. The actual book may not be out till April, and then we'll have speculation and stuff to tide us over till Series 11).

Also, when's bookclub for Shit Trips 1 starting?

I liked him a lot. But he was a complete cunt leaving Clara in Kill the Moon.

Thank you user, love this selfie edition.

You asked what I was talking about so I outlined it for you in a clearer way. And you still don't get it. Moron.

It entirely depends on when submissions end IMO - I missed out on 2 so I want to be able to submit something this time around and I personally think mid-to-end December's a bit of a fast turn-around time. At the end of the day it's yours and/or Neo's decision and I'm fine with whatever you suggest.

user, I hope you know I was replying to the "t. literal sexist" response. You do know that, right?

The submissions will start mid-toend December, but I'm thinking of letting them run until April, or so.

>Thirteen looks like a weirdo outcast
lol are you high? Whittaker couldn't have a blander face if she had cosmetic surgery. She's also easily the most attractive Doctor. Even Tennant looked a bit odd.

Then that's perfectly fine

Yes please

If you think Jodie's face is bland you should see Kris Marshall.

David Tennant's face is the definition of "Chad" to my mind, especially as Ten. Jodie's a bit quirky, especially when she starts to laugh.

Good. Any ideas on what you're making?

Yes I know that. What is confusing you about my response? You have one more opportunity to respond with something reasonable and then I'm assuming your a troll and ignoring you. Nobody can be this stupid.

>Ten
>So chad he literally cucked himself

>Jodie's a bit quirky, especially when she starts to laugh.
Pic related is a good example.

You are utterly baffling me, it's probably best that we cease this conversation.

I was talking about his face, Edge. Ten, in terms of personality, was a bit of a weirdo.

That exact picture is what I was thinking. I hope we get a lot of 13 giggling in this series.

Reminder:

>Silva Screen have announced the official soundtrack release of Series 9 and 10 of Doctor Who, due 1st January 2018.

>Doctor Who: Series 9 & 10 will be the final soundtrack release of music from the Twelfth Doctor, Peter Capaldi, featuring music from his final two series.

>This 4 disc set also includes the music from the episodes The Husbands of River Song, The Return of Doctor Mysterio, and Twice Upon A Time, as well as an extensive 24 page booklet with notes from Murray Gold. The score is performed by the BBC National Orchestra of Wales conducted by Ben Foster and James Shearman and with Murray Gold on keyboards, guitars and synths.

>The first 5000 copies of the CD will include an extra 16 page booklet depicting the 13 retro posters designed by Stuart Manning for Radio Times, one for each episode and be packaged in a slip case. All pre-ordered products on the Silva Screen store will include the extra booklet.

her eyes are physically unnerving to look at, is anyone else seeing this?

what if she has a snorting laughter

Bland. But not as bland as Jodie's.

Tennant has a very distinctive crooked nose. He looked like a geek, albeit a handsome one. She's going to have to have laughing fits in every scene to not make me fall into a coma looking at her blank expressionless face.

lets take a bath user

IT'S REAL

Is it wrong if I think that makeup makes her looks worse 100% of the time?

who is this trap?

someone should shop her eyes onto davros

I've got my ideas and I've spoken to you about them quite a few times before - I'll have a look at ST1 in a minute.

>very distinctive crooked nose
...His whole skull is crooked kek

>bit of a weirdo
r u d e