Could Cavills Superman solo the Avengers cast?

Could Cavills Superman solo the Avengers cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think anyone can kill the hulk, so probably not.

He could simply toss him into the sun. That will kill him.

He can just fly the the hulk into the sun.

sunmind

Yes... He is the strongest in the universe.

yes

he'd rape black widow and snap hulks neck

That's weird.

I was talking about the MCU btw.

What if Cap yells MARTHA at him?

No. Thor, Vision, and Hulk would destroy him. The rest would get ruined, providing Stark didn't make some kryptonite.

why didn't they fly the eagles into the sun?

Oh, like he did with Doomsday?

Superman is as powerful as the plot demands.

He is the most powerful character in anything ever.

He'll be too busy hiding and asking Tony for help.

Probably thor since he is an alien with superhuman strength aswell

That's explained in the books.

>He is the most powerful character in anything ever.

Forgetting Saitama.

Superman is as strong as the plot demands.
But on a raw power level, I think the combined might of the MCU versions of Thor, Vision, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange along with some asspull technology from Tony Stark would be more than enough to take out DCEU Superman.

The Hulk is just a human mutant.

I'd still say Hulk and Thor are non threats just because of the feats Cavills Supes has displayed so far.

Only Vision is an issue because of phasing. But I'm sure Cavills Heat vision can do some serious damage.

Yes. He solos earthquakes and survives nukes.

that is as strong as doomsday if not more

Who gives a shit about power levels.

Thought out of universe, synder said that A Kyprontine could get knocked out by cruise missive. But actual fears wise, he already took more damage then that and kept on trucking.

Thor's magic, if superman still has that weakness maybe. Otherwise it comes down to Vision because invulnerable, density shifting laser robot.

You mean like he was doing before the U.S. nuked him?

>I don't think anyone can kill the hulk,
There's literally no evidence for this. He's bled to much less than a Superman punch.

But Supes hasn't done anything amazing yet. Even Brandon Routh's superman lifted a whole island of kryptonite out into space.

I'd say Supes is faster, but not stronger.

If this screenshot from BVS means anything the DCEU Supes strength is crazy. Cavills Supes can move massive pieces of the Earth.

Far better display of strength than whatever MCU Hulk, Thor, or Vision has done so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Imagine being an adult male and making this thread

Daily reminder that question of superhero power levels are only pondered by the worst manchilds in existence. You do not want to be associated with them.

As if.
"muh James" Cap is still hiding and protecting "muh mind" Bucky.
"muh mom and dad" Tony is looking for both.
All 3 won't be in the fight.

He's right, but OP probably meant what would happen without a screenwriter, just two chars, one on one with the powers we know.

Doesn't count, you might s well say fucking Bugs Bunny.

>Getting btfo one comment later

The only one who has a high probability of winning will be (maybe/soon-to-be) Avenger Doctor Doctor who is always ready to bargain.

>thinking an out of context news clipping is proof

Even fucking Flash could kill all the Avenger cast.

You gotta hand it to the autist neckbeards of Sup Forums, flooding the board with threads about how much they supposedly hate capeshit, but here they are unironically discussing who is the strongest superhero like fucking 10 year olds.

>Could Cavills Superman solo the Avengers cast?
no

>doesn't count
>because I say so!!!1!

NAH HAHAHA SUPES WUL DKILL EVERY ONE SJUT THE FUCK UP!!!

BBOOM BOOM HAHA

>even fucking flash
>even

*pushes your entire planet into the sun*

psh nuddin personnel kiddo

god injustice is so fucking bad

yeah.... I'm thinking he can

Superman is weak to Kriptokike and Magic.
MCU has Dr. Strange who uses magic.

I dunno about the crossover of strengths or weaknesses from the comics to the movies though.

pic related could defeat superman easy

How does Flash runs that fast?

nah dude have u heard of this guy

where would he place in this chart ?

At super speed, he would vaporize Black Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America. He'd take Cap's shield and now he's got a defense against Thor's hammer, Hulk's fists and Iron Man's beams. The only ones who might be able to hurt him are Doctor Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch or -interestingly, Ant-Man.

>this entire thread

Doctor Strange + Scarlet Witch + Ant Man could be lobotomized with heat vision and or destroyed with super speed easily. Vision and Thor are the only threats

dayum that's some absymal character design, bravo Toriyama

goddamit is fucking retarded

Earrings are fucking gay dude.

Shut the fuck up cunt faggot your a gay

Where is shaggy red and shaggy blue? This list is incomplete.

>not being team el grande padre

This.

Saitama isnt a real boy though

Super speed is such a bullshit ability that it tends to get ignored in fights. How could Batman put up a fight if Superman can move faster than he can think?

How do ANY of the Flash's villains compete?

Why didn't Quicksilver (either version) OHKO everyone?

Super speed is for moving from point A to point B, but doesn't get used in fights.

Therefore, Strange and SW could be a threat.

Even WITH super speed, I'm pretty sure Ant-Man could hide for long enough until he's inside Superman's ear, then Supes is pretty much fucked.

t. Buttblasted weeb

Doctor Strange would simply teleport Superman to another dimension.

He would be able to take on pretty much anyone else though. Including Scarlet Witch

superman has always had a canonical weakness to magic, a sorcerer like strange could probably do some real damage to him

I'm pretty sure Superman isn't vulnerable to magic in the way he's vulnerable to kryptonite. He just doesn't have any defense against it. He's as vulnerable to it as anyone else.

lol...loser

Sup Forums is one person

no

Ok lets nerf superman and say he can't use super speed then.

Let's also say that instead of superman appearing out of nowhere and just slaughtering everyone by surprise they all knew he was coming to fight. Strange puts up a massive shield, superman eventually breaks it, Strange then uses that time necklace thing, superman can punch reality so hard he can escape it. Ant-Man goes and hides, superman uses x-ray vision to find him or he just levels the entire city killing him in the process.

>Strange would simply teleport Superman to another dimension
Like I said Superman can punch reality so hard he can escape it he'll come back pretty quickly

>vulnerable to magic meme
At one point superman decides to fix this weakness and goes and trains and he actually learns how to use magic himself on top of being resistant to it

>they all knew he was coming to fight

iron man wins easily.

...how

preptime.

Americans really do ruin everything.

>hiding
>from Superman

Xray vision, super vision and Super hearing. Ant-man wouldn't be able to get close

that's not an explanation.

>knows supes is coming
>comes up with a countermeasure
>wins

pretty simple.

Nah, one lightning bolt and supes is toast, unless anyone wants to argue him being faster than lightning coming out of nowhere from everywhere.

Superman is more intelligent than Stark so no it's not that simple

>Superman is more intelligent than Stark

nope.

stark comes up with a plan that wins without any effort.

>Super speed is for moving from point A to point B, but doesn't get used in fights
But it does though

Superman has already gone up against dudes whose only superpowers are money and tech, though. Lex and Batman.

The bifrost carries enough energie to open wormholes, I know the calcs for that shit is something mind boggling, guess who broke the bridge 2 times?

and neither of whom are smarter than Stark.

I don't think magic is something you can just "learn" just because you feel like it. Scarlet Witch was experimented on, and even then doesn't have full control of her powers. Strange spent perhaps a year learning from the very best and even then he was more talented than most, was given access to equiptment, and often in fiction being good at magic is helped by being well above average intelligence -Strange, Hermione, Willow etc. I don't think a farm boy can just "decide" to learn in and compete with Strange.

Being able to physically punch your way out of dimensions was exclusive to Superboy Prime and his paradise dimension. You don't see the other kryptonians punching their way out of the Phantom Zone.

X-Ray vision doesn't mean he could instantly find Ant-Man. It has to be "turned on" and one man can only at so many thing at a single time. I'm pretty sure if Ant-Man wants to be hidden, he'll be hiden. Is Superman really going to check every singe ant in a nest, check under every toilet seat, every cash register, inside every citizens socks? He could be hiding ANYWHERE, it would be near impossible even if you were actively looking for him all day, let alone trying to fight off the other Avengers.

I think you might be autistic but have a good night user

Strange could solo the DCEU, portals at the speed of thought, that's light speed right there.

This. Everyone is talking about Hulk when this nigga right here could absolutely demolish Superman even without his weakness against magic. In Ragnarok Dr Strange is just as OP as his comics counterpart.

Both are smarter. Is Stark even in the top ten intellects in the MCU?

Intelligence isn't even the issue. Iron Man is not going to hurt Superman unless he gets his hands on Kryptonite, and then it will be relatively easy. Otherwise what's he going to do? Build an "unbreakable" box to trap Superman, which he will break through anyway by punching the walls as hard as he can for as long as it takes. One punch from Superman and Iron Man's suit is shattered like glass. I just don't see Tony getting away with the W.

>don't think magic is something you can just "learn" just because you feel like it
>don't think a farm boy can just "decide" to learn in and compete with Strange
Superman has no limits he can learn or do literally whatever he chooses. Obviously he can't do master something as complex as magic probably is overnight.

>often in fiction being good at magic is helped by being well above average intelligence
Do people not know how smart Superman is? He's beyond superhuman genius tier. He mentioned once he could make all sorts of improvements to Batman's gadgets but he didn't want to offend him.

>He could be hiding ANYWHERE, it would be near impossible even if you were actively looking for him all day
Like I said he could just completely level the general area or the continent whichever you prefer

Batman says hi.

It really doesn't, not when it would mean an inst-win.

See most villains if Superman, Flash, Quicksilver etc.

Flash's full speed never gets used against the guy with a cold gun. Superman's full speed never gets used against Lex or Batman, even when his mother's life is on the line.

Apocalypse can just somehow break Quicksilver's leg because otherwise the speed would be too unbeatable.

Batman and Stark are very different and we're talking about numale Stark having 'preptime'

Are you actually arguing that Manlet-Man could defeat or even be a problem for Superman?

Bugs Bunny could definitely take Superman 1v1.

Who cares? Superman is the cutest, anyway

man all-star is so good