Superman Reborn Extended Preview

I seem to have misplaced my watch. Can anyone tell me what time it is?

>Can anyone tell me what time it is?
IT'S TIME TO SHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Superman's a fag. Instead of saving the day he is playing with the dog's balls

Is that it?

it was dinner time so I had to duck out and eat a bit

>Splitting Up Double Spreads
God this is retarded

So classic S, someone intimately familiar with Clarks childhood. Possibly Prime, maybe someone else?

Ok, this is new content onwards

Did you remember to get your parents gifts on your birthday Sup Forums?

Watch as he's revealed to be actually Superbro instead of being Prime

and that's it.

I bet Superdad is actually a Manhattan edited Prime, hence Swamp Thing's comments. Kyrpto's freaking out because Superbro's 'lifeforce' is currently powering Kenan, so he reads 'wrong'.

I will reeeee the fuck out if thats the case.

what.

It's time for another mediocre Superman crossover, like we haven't had those in the past 30 years.

P R I M E T I M E
R
I
M
E

T
I
M
E

>You will never have Clark as your Dad and Lois as Your Mom
Why Live?

DONT TOUCH THE DOG

Clark Kent's pretty much confirmed for Cyborg Superman right? Hence the talking to an empty taxi in last weeks Action.

Not really, no. They've hinted in a bunch of different directions so it's not really clear who he is. And just talking to an empty taxi isn't exactly concrete proof in a world with people who can bend reality or turn completely invisible.

I pity you

Everything about his personality, behavior and even speech says Prime, but there's no explanation for the tests they ran on him, nor the self-driving limo.

The self-driving limo points to Cyborg Superman, and he could fool the tests to give fake results, but nothing about his behavior and inner monologs point to him.

Mystery Kent was standing outside Lois' apartment and couldn't hear her talking. Both Prime and Cyborg Supes should have been able to hear her, unless depowered somehow. This would make sense for Prime, but not for Cyborg Supes, since the latter needs powers to control the machines.

Also there's the whole thing about Mystery Kent suddenly "recovering" memories after seeing Superdad. It suggests he's been messed with by a third party.

Mr Oz is actually Mister Mxyzptlk.

What if it's Flash Point Supes?

That's another option, but it'd take the most explaining. Other than being another Superman, and being obsessed with Lois, nothing else fits.

Another contender is Mister Mxyzptlk. His very first appearance was him impersonating Clark.

fake Clark says the same in Superman.

THE REGULARLY OCCURRING TIME AT WHICH A TELEVISION OR RADIO AUDIENCE IS EXPECTED TO BE GREATEST, TYPICALLY THE HOURS BETWEEN 8 AND 11 PM

Only thing I don't like about this status quo is Clark being a farmer, I'm glad he's gonna leave to Metropolis after reborn

There's a Kingdom Come S in there as well.

Dude you're fucking retarded. Superdad is not going to be the edited one.

>Classic Supes
>KC Supes
>New52 Supes
>AC#1 Supes?
>Golden Age Supes

Prime was imprisoned?

This is actually pretty exciting. They've crafted a compelling mystery. I'm pretty sure Clark is not Prime like most people here are thinking, so I'm not making myself any expectations.

>It's me, boy

Is he saying that to Krypto or to Jon?

Prime always finds a way