youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a protein farmer

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

>giv.. me your... bugs.

Quit spamming your shitty review.

quit spamming this shit meme, OP
although calling it a meme may be giving it too much credit

I'd let Joi farm my protein (via a hooker's synchronised body).

Why did he only speak in quips?

ye that was some of the only interesting stuff in the movie. should've had more screentime, she's useful as a distraction and a scout since she can't be hurt physically unless they get to gosling. she could've just walked into orangeville and tripped up deckard's traps and shit, but she's wasted past the first half

I thought he looked pretty cute in this movie. Nicer than he looks in real life. (no homo)

your shitty review sux fgt

>Bautista was actually too young to play Sapper Morton at first. Dennis told him no for the part at first. But changed his mind after adding makeup that would age him to look like he's in his 60s.

Not OP. Better luck next time faggot.

Cute.

>she could've just walked into orangeville and tripped up deckard's traps and shit, but she's wasted past the first half

Holy shit. Annoying and retarded. She's a hologram dipshit. How did you watch this movie and not realize she cant interact physically with things?

FUCK

I knew he reminded me of someone

yes you are annoying and retarded, motion sensors don't need joi to be a physical object, and harrison ford wouldn't know the difference until he had already tried to do something to her. only thing she could literally not set off was the physical tripwire, so neck yourself nigger

KEK this is perfect

don't believe you

Hey now what's goin on here

bluray when?

>motion sensors don't need joi to be a physical object

What motion sensors? His only traps were the trip wire. Also I think we can assume Joi has a range limit. She cant just walk three miles away from the emenator. ALSO she is translucent, I think Deckard would be able to tell. Now stop this nonsense, you're embarrassing yourself.

Is Bautista going to be okay?

he'll be just fine

well are you going to answer the guy? is that really Sapper Morton?

you only knew he had a tripwire in retrospect loser. this is futureville where they could have come up with a million different kinds of security systems. pretty sure the bomb that blew up in the dark hallway after wasn't another tripwire, though I could be remembering that wrong.
she's not that translucent, you don't know how big of a range she has, and she can still function beautifully as a scout if not a minesweeper. you lose faggot

Are you stupid or something? She's a hologram, she can't activate tripwires.
Did you completely miss the scenes where he's unable to touch her?
No wonder your reviews suck, pay attention to movies

wasted trips