Why aren't you a father yet Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a father yet Sup Forums?

I'm repulsive to women.

i can barely take care of myself

i spend all my time on here

I have a dog tho

Too many women are subhuman liberals, I'm sticking to being that 'loveable jerk' fuckbuddy they cheat with, I wouldn't be suprised If I talked them into using my sperm instead of their antifa cuck bf.

Create life and sentence it to death just so I can pat myself on the shoulder and say "wow, well done user, you've passed the torch!". No thanks.

I have a cat
and 2 dogs
and 15 birds

3 birds were born yesterday btw

because im a manchild

I am.

Stop hurting me.

If by "father" you mean a man tricked into having a child so he can spend 18 years paying child support for a kid raised to hate him... nah, I'm good.

Congrats!

;_;

Did you get a DNA test?

post newly hatched chicks or gtfo

The white race reacts to the oppression, no more kids for this exploitative world

post pics

Cute.

stop hurting my feels user

Antinatalism is the best policy at this point. There is no hope of us colonizing other planets, so we're done.

Women hate me because I only use them for their hobby holes. Plus I get much more euphoria by taking adderall n masturbating. Can reach much higher levels of ecstasy. Also works with molly.

someone post the webm where the girl is hugging a toy puppy and then her dad hands her a real dog as a surprise

A minority of rich will always be fine, it's the plebs who face annihilation.
Even from a philosophical point, giving in to instinct makes you less of a human and more of an animal

I hate kids and all the money I earn is for myself

>I should sacrifice my well being to offer more workers for the rich

Cause I'm too young

Can you see them
They are just hairy little meatballs