/k/ needs help

'Sup Sup Forums?

/k/ visiting. I recently injured my leg and need some stuff to read while it heals up?

I was wondering if you could help me out?

I really enjoy horror or science fiction comics but really don't like anything super heroes like.

Maybe if I mention some stuff I've enjoyed and you guys might know of similar things? I'd find that a huge help.

Stuff I've enjoyed recently:

Alien comics
The Spread
Victorian Undead
Faster Than Light
The Boys
(bits) of the Walking Dead

Blessings of the /k/ube be upon you.

Read a real book for once, nigger.

Judge Dredd.

while your pithy response I am sure will win you many upvotes here on Leddit, I would not be posting on Sup Forums if I was actively seeking literature.

if you like Garth Ennis stuff like the boys try Preacher and maybe his Punisher run, it doesn't have a lot of superhero stuff in it

This is a really good idea.

I've never been sure where to start with Judge Dredd, I mean I know 2000AD is 40 years old, should I just find issue 1?

Preacher is pretty damn good, I've never tried his Punisher run beyond the Frank Face thing, but that's not a bad idea either user. My thanks.

Most people here are just for the cartoons and can't really say much about comics. Anyway, enjoy your visit, hope you get better soon!

for judge dredd look up specific stories

Ennis best works are Muzak Killer, Emerald Isle, Judgement Day, and Time Flies if you want to read some of Judge Dredd work

For SF read some Franco-Belgium stuff.
Classics:
L'Incal
The Nikopol Trilogy
Lone Sloane
Valérian and Laureline
Yoko Tsuno
Les Cités obscures
Modern:
Universal War One
Orbital
Mutafukaz
Shangri-la

Looks like spring, cant shoot hens then only toms and jakes which is kinda funny.

that's what you get for shooting people, faggot
now fuck off

My thanks user, I'll start looking around for these. How are the translations? I'm not the right kind of multilingual for French.

I severely doubt there are any comics in nyanja, losi, bemba or swahili.

Try Chew, maybe? It's mostly a comedy, but it has a few horror elements in it

Hellboy is pretty good both the art and writing is god-tier.

I think they all have translations, official or not, but I don't know how they are.
I also recomend Sky Doll but it's Italian and apparently the Marvel version is censored.

Bprd: hell on earth...you have like 200 issues or something alike

I'm probably going to get called a fag for it, but as far as sci fi goes, I highly suggest Saga. Great art, decent enough story, and plenty of fantastic characters. It single handedly made me get into comics that weren't capeshit.

I'll be honest user, I think I may have to call you a fag.

Each to their own though - just isn't grabbing me. Thanks though.

If it helps I quite like Crossed & Stitched too.

Read it but a fantastic recommendation. I think I'll end up watching the Hellboy movies again sometime soon.

It's cool. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't even have replied in the first place, but I'm drunk and have no inhibitions. There's a fairly decent chance I only like it because I only read capeshit before.

How'd you hurt yourself? Did you shoot yourself?

Even though it's Japanese comics >manga, Gunsmith Cats is lots of fun and its creator is /k/tist. It's hard to tell what's supposed to be hot sometimes, guns or girls.

They were published by Dark Horse comics also, check out Sin City, but were heavily criticized for censorship and "uguu, mirrored reading order, not like muh superior Japanese mangas", but since then they've re-released those properly.

Also, cars.

>Hard to tell what is hot, guns or girls
/k/ has a very confused notion of this as well. Then there's also traps...

No I didn't shoot myself.

I did however have a slight accident involving a motor vehicle and my motorbike.