youtube.com/watch?v=9nkyjYAomv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homecoming

homecoming

Raimi's first is the best

el hombre spidero 2

spider man 2. there is literally no question

Spider-Man: Blitzkrieg

Spider-Man 2. Spider-Man is a close second. Spider-Man Homecoming is next, but it was like watching a cartoon. Amazing Spider-Man is a bad movie, I think it gets a better rep then it deserves. Spider-Man 3 is more meme-able and therefore better than the awful dog-shit, Catwoman/Electra tier Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Honestly the best capeshit period

Spider-man 2.

Homecoming

2 did not age well at all. Yes I saw all the Raimi ones in theatre when they came out. Tobey Maguire is a fucking bum. Suck my balls.

I would say Homecoming aged badly, but it only came out 6 months ago and wasn't good in the first place.

Spider-Man 2 is the best movie but Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man/Peter Parker.

Shut up you mouse cock sucking faggot
2 is perfect and has aged extremely well. It has the perfect blend of humor, romance, action, and drama, neither is more present than the other and none of them interfere with the other (aka marvel and their humor interfering with everything)

The lessons it teaches are strong and not preachy. The conversation between Peter and Aunt May about what really happened to Uncle Bill is more genuine and heartbreaking than anything the MCU or DCEU could ever hope to achieve

Why is there so many mouse shills?

why don't you go and fuck yourself and accept that there are people who actually like Homecoming

BTFO

Fuck off mouse faggot.
Justice League is still going to box more than your shitty thor comedy

>liking means it's good
Leave.

Jokes on you fag, I like DC too.

>that scene where Aunt May gets upset because Peter doesn't want to take birthday money from her
Is there even one scene in Homecoming that delivers feels on that level? And that isn't even the most emotional moment in Spiderman 2.

because tom is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=9nkyjYAomv0

No. I have every right to say how much I enjoy Homecoming without all of you fags attacking me or anyone else who likes the movie as well.

The struggle, I feel it, He wanted to look so bad.