Would you go after Billy's leftovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILYso32GP4g
strawpoll.me/12427181
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be an honor.

Yes.

Wanna go for a "ride"?

Well, she is going to be in the next update of that Adventure Time fan game.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILYso32GP4g

Its not like we are in some puritanical society.
None of the girl's ive been with were virgins.
And only one of the guys was.

>Canyon in a sling bikini

Yes, this will do.

i still have the memories of that one topic where someone wanted to discuss pictures of finn with a comically large penis

Did this character just recently get more of a following. I remember when she first appeared there was barely a handful of decent images of her.

She gained a small following when she showed up in Billy's Bucket List. She became popular once she returned in Mama Said. And now, it's been confirmed that she's going to show up in the series finale in 2018.

Maybe if I overcome my anxiety, sure.

Eh, Finn's got no real better choices.

PB is nothing but a dyke now thanks to tumblr writing the show. FP probably took the cinnamon dick. We all know HW is gonna get GRASSED.

How is spilling yogurt on someones face fun?

Fuck yes I would.

she big, probably yeah

How would you feel if the season finale was a "choose your own ending" where they air a bunch of different endings of Finn getting different girls and you just consider the one you want canon?
I would say hold a huge poll but the silent majority would vote Bubblegum

Make Finn Great Again.

Adventure Time VN?

Yes, but since the whole show was the rest of the VN, it's just the ending.

>tfw you consider restarting when you get cucked by Cinnamon Bun but don't want to go through the beginning of the game again where Jake is always drawn weird

Suffering

Sorry user, CB is a scripted event, they wanted to make it harder for you to get FP's ending.

>NTR

Dropped like a sack o' turds

>mfw we've been watching someone play a visual novel badly this whole time
We're gonna get worst end, aren't we?

Bad Freedom ending? Probably.

Call me sappy, but True Katherine ending will always be my favorite.

Let's (futily) attempt to settle this once and for all, or at the very least see what the most popular one is:
strawpoll.me/12427181

Might re-use this poll in a later thread

Canyon is the best girl.

>not wanting to get waist-deep in Billy's sweaty blue sloppy seconds

damn op do you have to be this much of a fag?

There was a strawpoll done a while back, and HW won pretty convincingly with FP trailing.

Well you know why they call her Canyon.

I have a raging GTS fetish, so mos' definitely.

I haven't been keeping up lately(I think I haven't seen anything past Five Short Tables), did Finn and Huntress Wizard ever have another episode after their first one?

Her parents named her after her grandmother?

not yet, though she was seen creeping on him in a different episode. could mean something in hte future.

Nope, but they're foreshadowing he return pretty had.

*her return pretty hard
fucking r key is stuck

What are the chances of this ship?

Zero.

So there's zero chance Finn wears Canyon around his head as a pussy mask and has her propped up on his shoulders while he walks around as if nothing is out of the ordinary?

Somewhere between the Titanic and the Mary Celeste.

Braaaaaaaaaap

Sadly yes.

good old Beston

Canyon is bae, but I don't think I could handle that much woman. I think I would need to work up to her.

bring a stepladder.

She's so cute

>Mental image of Canyon.
>Her lingerie has a rope-ladder built in.

I hope she keeps popping in or saving finn from afar,
kek

You're some kind of genius. If beautiful giant women actually existed, you'd have a million dollar idea there.

what do you think big cock curses are for?

remember folks, if you have a erection for over four hours, youre a fucking champ!

>How would you feel if the season finale was a "choose your own ending" where they air a bunch of different endings of Finn getting different girls and you just consider the one you want canon?
that'd be fun if incredibly unlikely

All of Them is the correct answer, Tenchi style Harem Endings are always the best route to go

also you should add Bronwyn as an option to the poll

>impressing canyon
>having a medical emergency afterwards

worth it

we all know Finn has an absolutely monstrous dong

we know it very well

extremely well

I considered that a little after making it, but I don't think they had enough interaction to merit it and I figured she could fit under "other".
I also don't know how to, or even if I can, edit strawpolls.

don't think you can, you'd have to make a new one

Bronwyn/Finn might not have much canon backing beyond them being in the same age group, but it has the potential to be adorable

I think asking this in a Canyon thread has skewed the results somewhat.

bump

bump

>Bulumble-Bee
This guy has the thiccness sickness in his gat-damn veins

We should do this again.

we really should, although I guess it'd be more appropriate for /aco/ than regular Sup Forums these days

bump

What do you think Canyon's role will be in the finale? There's really no need to bring her back so I've got no idea.

>Would you go after best girl
In a heartbeat. Plus she's a giant.

So, which part of her body was she named after?

MAMA SAID man.

>PB is nothing but a dyke now thanks to tumblr writing the show
PB is still her own character even if they kinda dyked her, Marceline on the other hand is even less than a shadow of her former self and only exists to be PB personal carpet muncher.

I would. Finn shouldn't. Roselinen, the only girl who truly loved him, should become real.

>And now, it's been confirmed that she's going to show up in the series finale in 2018
wat

>We all know HW is gonna get GRASSED.

I need to catch up but what happened

>sweat looks like a nose

> bunch of different endings of Finn getting different girls
I'd rather they make a multiverse episode about it for shit and giggles and keep it away from the main canon.

One universe ends with Finn and Jake just chasing after ninjas who stole a guy's diamonds, like in the pilot

Fans are left to debate which is canon, or if they all are

Ako Castuera (Canyon's VA) was at the final AT recording. That's assuming they're recording the finale last.

>I need to catch up but what happened
How far behind are you? It's not worth spoiling. Also the GRASSED thing is just a meme.

Last episode I watched in a long while was Flute Spell

This one is hard.

Fiona episodes suck and the fionaverse is overall shit. Thanks for nothing Ice King.

GRASSED SOON