Your flagship show

>your flagship show
>cripple it's budget for no reason

I can imagine some underpaid intern doing this with some footage he was told he has to use. He tried his best but it doesn't look good no matter what.

I get the feeling AMC is still in the hole from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

AND YET I SMILE

why does no one understand that this is foreshadowing for the end of this season when Rick realizes he's trapped in a faulty simulation of reality. this also explains the nonsensical dialogue and ridiculous plans over the last few seasons

and guess who wakes him up out of the simulation pod

>the zombies are just the hijacked avatars of people who've been freed already
>they roam the area finding other people still trapped to release them from the simulation

>what shane really wanted to ask him about is if he was aware he was in a simulated reality

>cripple it's budget for no reason

Nah, that's exactly the reason. They don't give a shit and think that people are morons (which most of them are) so they can make more money.

Show makes too much money to look so cheap.

Jesus. i thought it was a cow in the OP pic.

I'm still into the show but this series is really pissing me off for one specific reason; AMMO.

All last season was spent telling us just how low on ammo and guns everyone was. How melee walker takedowns were important since ammo was scarce.

Now? How they're firing off bullets like fucking crazy. Proper spray and pray mentality.

You could probably argue Eugene is making them for Negan, but for Hilltop? The Kingdom? Rick's group?

Bullshit.

the zombie virus has finally spread to all the used up bullets from previous seasons

Currently watching the latest episode. Everything about this show is stupid. It's all so fucking dumb.

REEECK IT AINT LIKE IT WUZ BEFORE

YOU CANT JUST BE THE GOOD GUY AND EXPECT TO LIVE

huh? that's how deer look - blurry
it's what makes wildlife photography so difficult

i gave up on ironic viewing 2 weeks back

segal is better for it

>cripple it is budget

end your life

hanging yourself is not that painful

>just watched s01e01
What am I in for lads?

a slump in season 2 but good for character development.

A fun-ish ride with some odd filler episodes here and there. Best to watch with a lady and get invested in the characters so you feel something when they Die.

Black people have a general low mortality rate in this series.

>a slump in season 1
Fixed that for you.

eh, I liked season 1, it's only 6 episodes.

EY RECK
ITS A DREM RECK

>be me
>making zombie show
>go down to petting zoo
>hire petting zoo people to bring a deer over for the day for their usual fee

They probably spend more on the bagel spread than that would cost. Or is there like a deer union or something and they can only hire union deer?

That drop in quality/potential after the series premiere though..

Sorry You didn't enjoy it friend.

I did and still do. I hope you can find a series you enjoy too despite any short comings it may have.

Have a pleasant day friend!

The science of the show makes no sense. Zombies are literally retarded. It'd be like if humans preyed specifically on their own babies. I just enjoy rubbing one out watching the women get eaten alive and don't think too much about it. Jessie's death was one of my favorites. I loved watching her helpless expression while the zombies converged on her. I wish that had been how beth had died, she seemed almost as innocent, her getting shot in the head by some dyke cop was just boring as fuck honestly. If a death only lasts half a second it's kinda hard to have any time to enjoy watching it. The random chick who got eaten alive in the Glenn death episode was okay too but you didn't get to see much of that, also she was kinda ugly. Really my best hope is the comics, because they are probably going to kill off Andrea soon, hopefully she gets a good death that isn't some stupid shit like Rick shooting her. It'd also be pretty hot if Maggie died from the zombies, almost like Noah's death where Glenn has to watch. That'd be fucking awesome but it won't happen cause the writers are fucking pussies. Also Rosita. That bitch has been pissing me off for a long time. Seriously want to watch things go downhill for her, she'd shoot a lot of zombies cause she's pretty bad-ass but then they'd pin her to the wall of Alexandria and munch her into a skeleton and just leave a big bloodstain behind on the wall. Carol is old so it wouldn't be that much fun watching her die also she's probably the only decent female character left on the show now that Deanna died, although now if she's not gonna fuck Daryl maybe who cares. She's cool though. But yeah it'd be hot as fuck if at least one of these things were to happen but they won't because the writers are fucking prudes who can't even say "fuck" on a TV show.

I did enjoy it, it was just nowhere near as awesome (and different from standard tv/drama storytelling) as the series premiere had lead me to believe it would be.

Use paragraphs next time faggot

>the m'atrix has you reck

deer union is in with the mob

Did neither of them make any money? Surely Breaking Bad made them enough once everyone started watching in the final two seasons. BCS keeps getting renewed too.

HOLY SHIT fucking Supernatural has better CGI than this shit

There is so much wrong with this it hurts.

Jesus Christ wtf? Why out those flashes in like that?

They've done it, they FINALLY managed to make the S. S. Walking Dead start taking on water. A series people never stopped watching no matter how bad it got, except eventually they actually did. Years of nickel and diming to save money now, only to deprive themselves of enormous profits in the future. Now to be fair, a lot of those people are probably just getting caught up weeks/months later instead of going through the weekly grind for more of the same old shit, but these kinds of drops make advertisers hot under the collar which potentially means less money for AMC. By far the most incompetent TV network ever. Fucked over Mad Men to the point that Matthew Weiner quit. Fucked over Breaking Bad to the point that Vince Gilligan was seriously considering shopping for other networks for the final couple seconds. Fucked over The Walking Dead to the point that it went through 3 (three) showrunners in 2 (two) seasons. Bunch of fucking boneheads in charge there. They're literally in the process of being sued by Frank Darabont, Glen Mazzara, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, and Robert Kirkman, THREE OF WHICH ARE STILL IN THEIR EMPLOY.

Yea but the union deer demand 10% vacation pay, three (3) payed breaks and a 401k. It's just too much.

>couple seconds
*couple seasons

>Fucked over Breaking Bad to the point that Vince Gilligan was seriously considering shopping for other networks for the final couple seconds

Never heard/seen this before and I used to listen to the breaking bad podcast..

The show's staff and AMC got into a big spat over how to handle season 5. That's why it was split into "5A" and "5B" which aired a year apart like separate seasons would. I think what happened was that actors' contracts would end after season 5 and if there was a season 6, they'd negotiate a huge pay raise with their new contracts. AMC didn't want it to end with a normal season 5 because they wanted another year to exploit the hype train, but they didn't want to commission a proper season 6 because it would be too expensive in their eyes. So "5A" and "5B" was an excuse for AMC to commission two very short and comparatively cheap mini-seasons, a loophole that let them screw the actors over and milk existing contracts for all they're worth. Or something like that.

Just a great big load of nonsense that such a popular and critically acclaimed show shouldn't have to go through.

t. Calvin's dad

ps1 had a deer hunting game?! shit i'm going to ebay right now...

i cant remember if this is before the tiger, maybe they wanted to practice cgi for the tiger.

makes no sense especially cause they had a real deer in season 2 too.

*breathes in*

>car visibly not taking real damage
>just waving the gun around

feels bad

This inadvertently loops and the guy looks like he does a double-take because Daryl keeps coming back.

So, while HBO is pumping money into its cashcow franchise, AMC jews out on the budget of the only show on their network that people care about, trying to make it a soap opera by churning out unnecessarily long seasons to maximize profit.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad were the only things worth watching on that shit network.

good thing we save all this money with tax breaks so we can afford decent effect

EY RICK

L'MASK YOU SOMETHIN

WHAT YEAR IS THIS?